Rumple?
朗普
Belle?!
贝儿
I've come to free you.
我来救你了
No, leave! Leave!
不 快走 快走
You have no idea what that witch will make me do to you
如果那女巫看到你在这儿
if she catches us.
会逼我伤害你的
I'm not afraid. You could never hurt me.
我不怕 你绝对不会伤害我的
No, it's futile.
不 没用的
As long as she holds the dagger, I cannot leave.
只要匕♥首♥在她手上 我就无法离开
I'm not leaving without you.
你不走 我也不会走的
It's not worth the risk.
不值得冒这个险
Just try.
试一下吧
You just have to believe in us.
你要对我们有信心
Run.
快跑
What?
什么
Run! Go!
快跑 走
Don't mind me.
别介意我
Carry on. I was just enjoying the show.
继续吧 我正享受这出好戏呢
Belle! Over here!
贝儿 这边
It was a trick. She was toying with us.
是个陷阱 她在耍我们
Zelena sends a message.
塞琳娜要我告诉你们
She will face Regina without interference!
她一定要不受干扰地面对瑞金娜
The next time you try to stop her,
下次你们再试着阻止她
I will kill you.
我就会杀了你们
I think I've tied every knot in here.
我想我每种结都学会了
When do we get to the part about my dad?
你什么时候给我讲我爸爸的事
Just a few moments longer.
再等一会儿
There.
来了
Come here.
过来这里
What's this?
这是什么
That, my boy, is a sextant.
孩子 这是六分仪
It's a tool used by sailors to navigate.
水手们用来导航的工具
Like a GPS?
就像全球定位系统
Aye.
是
It measures our position using the stars.
这仪器利用星星来测定我们的位置
Not sure that's what a GPS does,
我不确定GPS是不是也能做这个
but what does it have to do with my dad?
但这和我爸爸有什么关系
Well, I taught him to navigate with one,
我曾教过他用六分仪导航
just like I'm gonna teach you.
我现在也要教你
Were you both in the navy or something?
你们俩都是海军吗
No, Bae --
不 小比
Neal was just a boy when I taught him.
我教尼尔的时候 他还只是个孩子
Wait. Aren't you the same age?
等等 你们不是同龄人吗
It seems like the more you guys tell me about my dad,
好像你们和我说越多关于我爸的事
the less things make sense.
事情就越说不通
I don't want to learn how to navigate.
我不想学导航
I-I just want to hear something about him
我只想听听他的事
that doesn't make him sound like he's made up
让他有点真实感的事
so I'll like the guy.
好让我喜欢他
Your mother isn't keeping things from you
你妈妈对你有所隐瞒
because she doesn't want you to know the truth.
不是因为她不想告诉你真♥相♥
I know. She's doing it to protect me,
我知道 她是为了保护我
but how am I supposed to feel anything about him being gone
但如果我不了解他生前是个什么样的人
if I don't know what he was like while he was here?
我怎么能为他的离去感到伤感呢
Fair enough, mate.
说得对 伙计
What I haven't told you is why I taught your father to sail.
我没告诉你我为什么会教你♥爸♥爸行船
Because he'd just lost his father.
他当时也刚失去了父亲
I thought the sea would help ease his sorrow.
我觉得大海能舒缓他的悲伤
Wait. He lost his dad, too?
等等 他也失去了他的父亲吗
Aye.
是
To something dark and evil
黑暗邪恶的东西带走了你爷爷
when he wasn't much older than you.
当时他和你现在年纪相仿
Really?
真的吗
Indeed.
真的
You see, you might not think you know much about your father,
你可能认为你不太了解你♥爸♥爸
but you have more in common with him than you realize.
但你们俩比你想的更相似
I don't remember giving permission for guests.
我不记得我允许你请客人来
It's for you.
是为你准备的
Meat pie --
肉饼
just like the spinsters used to make when you were a boy.
就像你小时候 纺织女工常做给你吃的一样
Can't stay.
我要走了
Have a lesson to teach.
要去教人学魔法
But -- but we just finished our lesson.
可我们才刚下课
Not with you, dearie. With Regina.
不是给你上 亲爱的 是给瑞金娜上
You're still training her?
你还在教她魔法吗
Did you think I was gonna stop?
你觉得我会停止吗
But you don't need Regina.
可你并不需要瑞金娜
I'm going to cast your curse.
我会替你施诅咒
She's not nearly as powerful as me.
她远不及我强大
She doesn't deserve
她不配
to have you as a teacher! Careful, Zelena!
做你的学生 说话小心点 塞琳娜
What is it that your father used to always tell you?
你父亲以前是怎么和你说的
Um, n-n-no matter what you feel on the inside,
无论心里怎么想
you have to put on a good face.
总要拿出笑容来
You might want to take his advice.
你该听他的话
Your insides are starting to show.
你的内心已经开始显露了
You're turning green, dearie.
你在变绿 亲爱的
Envy will do that to you.
嫉妒让人变成绿魔
Oh, and don't wait up. This could take a while.
不用等我了 课会上挺久的
Have you seen Regina?
见到瑞金娜了吗
Not since the vault.
离开地下室之后就没有了
If she doesn't get here soon,
要是她不赶快来
that witch could take it out on all of us.
女巫会拿我们撒气的
Let's get everybody out of here before that happens.
那就先让大家离开这里
All right, listen up!
各位请注意
We need you to get back to your homes.
大家都回自己家去
No one's going anywhere.
谁也不许走
This show needs an audience.
这场表演需要观众
Out of my way, munchkin.
让开 小鬼
I'm a dwarf.
我是个矮人
That's even worse.
那更糟糕
Where is she, hmm?
她在哪
Don't tell me -- she's a coward.
我猜猜 她不敢来了
Well, this isn't good... for any of you.
这对你们可不妙
If my sister's not here in five minutes,
要是5分钟内我妹妹还不出现
I'm going to let the dark one off his leash.
那我就要让黑暗者动手了
Time's up.
时间到
Who do you want to kill first, Rumple?
你想先杀谁 朗普
He's not killing anyone.
他不会杀人的
If you want to fight someone, Zelena, fight me.
要是你想打架 就和我打吧 塞琳娜
Sorry, dear. I don't dance with amateurs.
抱歉 亲爱的 我不和业余人士玩
I'm not an amateur. I'm the savior.
我不是业余的 我是救世主
Appears someone's got an inflated sense of self-worth.
有人真是自我感觉良好
Anybody else want to give it a go?
还有谁想试试吗
I do.
我想
Didn't anyone tell you?
没人告诉你吗
Black is my color.
黑色是我的颜色
But it looks so much better on me.
但是我穿更好看
I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up.
我以为你不来了呢
I couldn't let my sister off that easily.
我怎么能这么轻易地放过我姐姐呢
So you've finally accepted me into the family?
你终于承认我是家人啦
I've accepted -- that we shared a mother, yes.
我只是承认 我们的妈妈是同一个人
But I still have one question.
但我还有一个疑问
What the hell did I ever do to you?
我到底做了什么对不起你的事
Isn't it obvious?
还不明显吗
You were born.
你的出生就对不起我
I've been waiting to do that all day.
我一整天都想这样做
Rumplestiltskin -- can't save you this time.
朗普斯金这次可救不了你了
Don't make a sound.
别出声
Rumplestiltskin's wasting his time with you.
朗普斯金教你是在浪费时间
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表