Is she?
是吗
'Cause you're right here in front of me.
因为你就站在我面前
Now what brings you to our kingdom?
是什么风把你吹到我们王国来了
Well...
好吧
I wanna see the world.
我想看看这个世界
Then you and I have something in common.
那我们就有了共同之处
I'm leaving in the morning-- a grand expedition--
我早上就出发 去进行大历险
to do just that.
去看看这个世界
What?
什么
I've been planning it for years.
我已经为此计划了多年
This shall be my final Ursula ball,
这将是我最后一场厄休拉舞会
for tomorrow,
明天
I'm exploring the unknown lands--
我要去未知的大♥陆♥探索
the desert from this realm to Agrabah.
从这个王国的沙漠到阿格拉巴
You're actually doing it.
你真的要这么做
I've always wanted to see the world.
我一直都想看看这个世界
Then come.
那一起来吧
I see it in your eyes. You want to.
我从你的眼神里看得出你想去
Unless I've misread things.
除非我看错了
No.
不
Um, I mean...
我是说
Yes.
是的
I mean no.
我是说不
I'm pressuring you. That's unfair.
我不该给你压力
How about this?
这样吧
Tomorrow morning,
明天早上
I'll wait for you.
我会等你的
If you show up, I'll be filled with joy.
如果你来了 我会满心欢喜
If you don't, well...
如果你没来
I may be heartbroken, but I'll understand.
我可能会伤心 但我会理解的
So nice to meet you, Ariel.
艾莉尔 很高兴见到你
What?
怎么样
That's the woman that rescued Snow.
就是这女人救了白雪
The red hair.
红发的那个
It's unmistakable.
绝不会有错
I thought she had a tail, but yes, I'm sure.
我以为她有尾巴 但我确定是她
Next time you let someone fall to their death,
下次你让人摔死时
make sure they're actually dead.
确保他们真的死了
She looked dead.
她看起来已经死了
No.
不
Death looks more like this...
这样才叫死亡
S-sh-sh-shall I lead more knights after Snow White?
我要带更多骑士去追捕白雪公主吗
You boys have proved unequal to the task.
你们证明了自己无法胜任这项工作
No.
不
I've got a new idea.
我有一个新想法
Look at them go.
瞧瞧他们
So determined to find their missing friend.
一心想找到他们失踪的朋友
Speaking of that friend...
说到那位朋友
What should we do with Neal?
我们要怎么对付尼尔
It's time to move him.
该转移他了
Take him to the echo cave.
带他去回音洞
The game is about to get interesting.
游戏要开始变得有趣了
You don't know what to do, do you?
你不知道该怎么办 是吗
No, I don't.
是啊
Come home to Storybrooke.
回童话镇来吧
And just leave...
就这样抛弃
Henry, my family behind?
亨利 抛弃我的家人吗
Come with me,
跟我走
and we can start a new family.
我们可以重新组建一个家
Our own family.
我们自己的家
That's what I want.
这是我想要的
Don't you?
难道你不想吗
No, you-- you can't want anything.
不 你不可能想要任何东西
You're just a figment of my self-conscious.
你只是我凭空想出来的
No. No. I'm really here.
不不 我真的在这里
Take my hand.
握着我的手
Believe in our love, and we can go back.
相信我们的爱 我们就能回去了
Take it, Rumple. Please.
朗普 握着我的手吧
Come home to me.
回到我身边吧
Enough of this.
够了
Regina!
瑞金娜
Are you really going to fall for this?
你真的要上当吗
Rumple, st-stop her.
朗普 叫她住手
Don't listen to him.
不要听他的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Showing you the truth.
给你看看真♥相♥
No!
不要
Look who you're really dealing with.
瞧瞧这到底是谁
Pan.
潘
I kissed him.
我亲了他
What?
什么
Who? Hook.
亲了谁 虎克
I kissed hook.
我亲了虎克
Why?
为什么呢
I-I don't know. I-I was...
我不知道 我
It's been a while.
已经有段时间了
I was feeling good. I don't know.
我当时心情不错 我也说不清
Did it mean anything?
这有什么深意吗
It-- it was just a kiss.
只是一个吻
I'm sure Neal will understand.
我相信尼尔会理解的
If he's still alive.
如果他还活着的话
Emma, I get what you're doing, you know.
艾玛 我知道你在做什么
You don't want to open yourself up to the hope that he's alive,
你不想抱着他还活着的希望
but you should.
可你应该这么做
Why?
为什么
Because you deserve a happy ending, Emma.
因为你应该有个幸福结局 艾玛
And happy endings always start with hope.
而幸福结局总始于希望
This was a terrible, terrible mistake.
这真是个可怕的错误
You met him. It's a start.
你见到他了 这是个开始
More like an end.
更像是结束
I can't ask him to give up his dream for someone he just met.
我不能要求他为了刚刚遇见的人而放弃梦想
Maybe you're the dream.
也许你就是他的梦想
Maybe.
也许
But I can't make him choose.
但我不能要他二选一
It's not right.
这样不对
You can't make him choose?
你不能要他二选一
Or you don't want to make him choose?
还是你不想让他二选一
You're afraid.
你在害怕
Of what?
害怕什么
Of his choice.
害怕他的选择
There is nothing about any of this... that's easy.
这整件事对我来说并不容易
So take my advice.
听我一句劝
Do the hard thing.
做难的事吧
Be honest.
坦诚相待
No secrets.
不要隐瞒
Open your heart to love.
敞开你的心去爱
It is so worth the risk,
那绝对值得你冒这个险
even if you get hurt.
就算你受了伤
Then you'll know-- you'll know you tried.
那你也会知道 你努力过了
I just need some time to think.
我只是需要点时间想想
Well, you have three hours.
你有三小时考虑
So I'll be here if you need me.
我就在这里 你可以随时来找我
What should I do?
我该怎么做
That's right,
没错
I'm talking to you, Ursula,
我跟你说话呢 厄休拉
mythical goddess of the sea.
传说中的海之女神
He thought you brought us together,
他以为是你让我们相遇
but we both know that's lie, so...
但你我都明白这不是真的
Tell me,
告诉我
between girlfriends,
像闺蜜说悄悄话
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表