what do I do?
我该怎么做
Nothing, huh?
什么都不做吗
Well, what should I expect from a long-dead myth?
早已沉寂的传说还能怎么样啊
You gave me legs, but that's it, right?
你赐予我双腿 但仅此而已 是吗
No answers?
没有答案
Thanks... for nothin'.
谢谢你 什么都不说
Ursula?
厄休拉
Hello...
你好啊
Ariel.
艾莉尔
What is this? Amateur hour?
你怎么回事 这都信
Did you really believe that was Belle?
你真以为那是贝儿
Why are you here?
你来这儿干什么
Well, for starters, it appears I'm saving your ass.
看来我是来救你的
You were about to be Pan's lunch.
你差点成了潘的盘中餐
Oh, what do you care?
你在乎什么
I care because I've been camping with the Charmings for a week
我在乎是因为我和王子一行人待了一周
and getting nowhere.
结果一事无成
If we're gonna get Henry,
要想救回亨利
I need you.
我需要你
I need Rumplestiltskin.
我需要朗普斯金
Well, the problem, dearie,
可问题是
is that Rumplestiltskin can only stop Pan by dying.
朗普斯金想阻止潘 只能牺牲自己
You're not gonna die at anyone's hands but my own.
你只能死在我手里
We're the two most powerful practitioners of magic
我们是迄今为止最强大的
who have ever lived.
魔法师
The evil queen and the dark one joining forces?
巫后和黑暗者联手
I'd say we can find another way
我敢说我们能找到别的办法
to handle one smug teenager.
对付一个自以为是的少年
You've never faced him. I have.
你从没与他正面交手过 但我有过
And I know what killing him requires.
我知道杀他需要什么
And that is? My life.
需要我的命啊
Well, as much as I want to,
虽然我恨他入骨
maybe we don't have to kill him.
但也许不必杀了他
If that's the case, then...
这样的话 那么...
maybe we can find another way--
也许还有别的办法
Something to contain him, some other fate.
用什么东西控制住他 给他另一种结局
A fate worse than death.
比死亡更可怕的结局
Now we're talkin'.
这才像样
There's my malevolent imp.
这才是我狠心的小恶魔
Is there a spell you know? Something we can enact?
是咒语吗 我们能施的法术
No. But back in my shop,
不是 但我商店里
I might have just the thing.
可能刚好有合适的东西
Well, why didn't you bring it with you in the first place?!
你怎么一开始不带身上
Because I came here to kill him and die in the process!
因为我是来与他同归于尽的
Well, I could've told you that wasn't gonna happen.
你要早说我就会告诉你那是不可能的
You forget, dear.
别忘了
I've known you a long time.
我太了解你了
I know all about your survival instincts.
我清楚你的生存本能
Yeah, well, they've just kicked in.
这本能刚刚被激发了
Good.
很好
So now we just need a change of plans.
所以现在我们需要换个计划
We need to get back to your shop, pick up this magical item,
我们得回你的商店 取来这个魔法物品
and then all of our problems are solved.
所有问题都能解决了
Crossing realms? Is that all?
穿越到另一边 仅此而已吗
Yes.
是
That's all.
仅此而已
You're... real.
你...真的存在
As real as the legs you're standing on.
和你的双腿一样真
I'm sorry if I was rude before. I--
我为之前的无礼道歉 我...
My dear sweet child.
我的好孩子
Don't fret.
别怕
I understand.
我明白
But you're also in luck.
但你也很走运
I can help with your...
我能帮你走出...
dilemma.
困境
With prince Eric?
你说埃里克王子的事吗
I have to tell him the truth, don't I?
我得告诉他真♥相♥ 是吗
Bah!
放屁
Your friend was mistaken.
你朋友大错特错
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Of course I'm sure.
当然确定
If you tell him the truth--
如果你告诉他真♥相♥
that you're from two different worlds--
你们来自不同的世界
He won't accept that.
他接受不了真♥相♥
Or you.
也接受不了你
How is this helping again?
你这话有什么用
What if I told you
如果我告诉你
that you could keep your... legs?
你能一直拥有双腿
That you can walk on land,
能在陆地上行走
be a part of his world...
变成他世界的一部分
Forever,
永远如此
without ever telling him your secret, that you're a mermaid?
永远不必告诉他你是美人鱼
Would you be interested?
你感兴趣吗
Of course.
当然
What is it? What happened?
怎么了 快说
Something amazing.
天大的喜讯
And not just for me, but for the both of us.
不只是对我 对你我都是
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I received a gift--
我受到了一份礼物
a gift that will allow me to spend the rest of my life with Eric,
它能让我与埃里克共度余生
and a way for you to escape your evil queen.
也能让你摆脱巫后
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢
Look.
瞧
What are you doing?
你干什么
This is no ordinary bracelet.
这可不是一般的手镯
Look.
你看
Here. What's happening?
变了 怎么回事
You're a mermaid.
你变成美人鱼了
Ariel...
艾莉尔
What have you done?
你干了什么
The bracelet is magic.
这是魔法手镯
I got it from Ursula.
厄休拉给我的
By wearing it, you get my tail, and I can keep my legs.
戴着它 你能拥有鱼尾 我能拥有双腿
That's the price, but it's a good price.
这就是代价 但是好的代价
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
You can escape. You can travel to my land--
你能逃到我生活的地方
A land where the evil queen cannot follow.
巫后找不到你的地方
And you can have a life,
你能活下去
a wonderful life,
好好活下去
under the sea.
活在海底
Ursula gave you the bracelet?
手镯是厄休拉给你的吗
Yes.
没错
Ursula is a myth.
厄休拉只是神话
She hasn't existed for thousands of years.
千年来都不曾存在
She's not real.
她不存在
Yes, she is.
她存在
Actually...
其实...
it's not entirely true.
并不是这样
What's going on?
怎么回事
Well, well, well.
看啊看啊
Look at the catch of the day.
今天真是大丰收啊
Ursula?
厄休拉
No, this isn't Ursula.
她不是厄休拉
This is regina,
她是瑞金娜
the evil queen.
邪恶的巫后
The tracks lead directly into that cave.
足迹一直延伸到那个山洞里
This must be where Pan is keeping Neal.
这里一定是潘囚禁尼尔的地方
If the cave is some sort of prison,
如果这个山洞是监狱
why aren't there any guards posted to stop us?
为什么没有守卫阻拦我们呢
Because this prison doesn't require guards.
因为这监狱不需要守卫
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表