is to stay with a mother who will never let go of him,
是留在一个永远不会抛弃他的妈妈身边
ever again.
再也不会
I'm afraid there's been a hiccup.
恐怕出了点意外
You'll have to go back on the waiting list.
你们得重新等待了
The mother changed her mind.
那位妈妈改主意了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We... Lost him?
我们失去他了吗
Yes, but I can put you back on the list.
是的 但你们可以继续排号♥
Pan will not be pleased.
潘会不高兴的
Which is why we don't give up.
所以我们不能放弃
We will get that child.
我们会得到那孩子
Having trouble moving?
动不了吗
Not surprised, given where you are.
鉴于是这儿 这并不意外
You see, what's hastening your demise is your regret.
你们的悔意会加速你们的死亡
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
This tree is the site of a very important event for me.
这棵树见证了我的一件大事
I abandoned my boy here.
我在这儿抛弃了我儿子
You have a son?
你还有儿子
I'm older than I look.
我比看上去老多了
If you have a child, you must regret losing him, too.
如果你有孩子 你肯定也后悔抛弃他
But I don't.
但我不后悔
Quite the opposite, actually.
事实上 恰恰相反
See, I have him all boxed up,
我把他装在了这盒子里
so I don't lose him again.
这样我就不会再失去他
Rumplestiltskin is your son?
朗普斯金是你儿子吗
That he is.
是的
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
You're... Younger than him? Not really.
你... 比他年轻吗 其实不是
Just like you and your daughter.
就像你和你女儿
You're a fraud.
你在说谎
Your magic is weakened.
你的魔力削弱了
You can't even hurt us,
你甚至伤不了我们
let alone Rumplestiltskin.
更别说抓朗普斯金了
You're right.
你说得对
But that's why I'm here.
但这正是我来这里的原因
This tree will protect me until my power is restored.
这棵树会保护我 直到我恢复魔力
And then...
然后...
Well, then I get to have some real fun.
然后我就能找点乐子了
And I'll have to ever worry about my child again.
我再也不用惦记我的孩子了
Something else we will all soon have in common.
很快 你们也不用了
There has to be another way.
一定有别的办法
No, you're not going to get to me.
没有 你们奈何我不得
See, this tree attacks the regret inside anyone who comes here.
这棵树攻击每个来这儿的人内心的悔意
And you?
而你呢
You've got plenty.
你心里有不少呢
I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had a chance.
我后悔之前有机会杀你时没能把握好
Well, that's not all, is it, savior?
可还不止如此 不是吗 救世主
No.
不
I have your son's heart inside me.
你儿子的心在我身体里
I can feel just how much you let him down time and time again.
我能感受到你一次又一次地让他失望
Leave her alone.
别去烦她
Perhaps I should.
或许吧
After all, what chance did she have at being a good mother?
毕竟她哪里有机会当个好妈妈
Look at the example you've set,
看看你给她竖的榜样
abandoning her for 28 years.
抛弃她28年
Are you finished?
你说够了吗
Last words from the queen.
王后的遗言
Perhaps a deathbed confession from the one
或许你这个悔意最多的人
who has the most to regret of all.
会来一段临终告白吧
Yeah, there's one problem with that.
嗯 不过有个问题
I did cast a curse that devastated an entire population.
我的确施了一个摧毁一切的诅咒
I have tortured and murdered.
我虐待过别人 也杀过人
I've done some terrible things.
我做过很多坏事
I should be overflowing with regret, but...
我应该满心悔恨 但是...
I'm not.
我没有
Because it got me my son.
因为这让我得到了我儿子
Now...
现在...
let's go save Henry.
我们去救亨利
Henry?! Where is he?
亨利 他在哪
He's over here!
他在这儿
hold on, Henry.
撑住 亨利
Henry?
亨利
Are we too late?
我们来晚了吗
Henry?
亨利
Honey!
亲爱的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy, buddy.
别着急 小家伙
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
I wanted to save magic.
我只是想拯救魔法
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事了
I-I wanted to be a hero.
我想做个英雄
There's plenty of time for that.
你有的是时间当英雄呢
And now it's time to rest.
现在好好休息吧
welcome back, young sir.
欢迎回来 年轻人
Only the best for our guest of honor, don't you think?
我们的贵宾要住最好的房♥间
Captain's quarters.
去船长室吧
Come on. I'll tuck you in.
走吧 我给你盖被子
Regina, I'm just so pleased.
瑞金娜 我真的很高兴
I'll admit, I was concerned.
我承认 我之前很担心
And I'm just so glad the way things worked out.
我很高兴一切能顺利解决
There's just one problem, Dr. Hopper.
还有一个问题 和普医生
I'm afraid...
我担心
No, I'm...
不 我
dreading...
害怕
that Henry's birth mother will wake up one day
亨利的生母有一天会突然醒悟
full of regret over leaving him,
后悔遗弃他
and come here to take him back.
然后来到这里带走他
Wasn't it a closed adoption?
不是保密收养吗
I mean, you're both perfectly anonymous to each other, right?
你们两人的信息都对彼此保密 不是吗
Yes, but I'm worried about something bigger
是的 但是我担心的是比法律
than the law is at play.
更强大的东西
Fate.
命运
Destiny.
天命
It seems to me like you've made your own destiny.
在我看来 你谱写了自己的命运
But there's still someone out there who can destroy it.
但还是有个人能毁掉这一切
Regina, if you keep worrying about the future,
瑞金娜 如果你一直担心未来
you'll never enjoy the present.
你就无法享受现在
This child has brought something to you--
这个孩子给你带来了
Love.
爱
Revel in that. Revel in being a mother.
好好享受它 好好享受为人母的感觉
Thank you, father.
谢谢你 父亲
Once upon a time, there was a queen,
很久以前 有一个王后
and she cast a glorious curse,
她施了一个辉煌的咒语
that gave her everything she wanted...
那个咒语给了她一切她想要的
Or so she thought.
至少她是这么以为的
She despaired when she learned that...
当她明白 复仇还不够时
revenge was not enough.
她深感绝望
She was lonely.
她很寂寞
And so she searched the land for a little boy
于是她四处搜寻 想找一个小男孩
to be her prince.
来做她的王子
And then...
然后
She found him.
她找到了他
And though they lived happily,
尽管他们幸福地生活在一起
it was not ever after.
但这并能不永久
There was still an evil out there lurking.
外面还潜伏着邪恶势力
The queen was worried for her prince's safety.
王后担心她小王子的安全
While she knew she could vanquish
虽然她知道她可以战胜
any threat to the boy,
一切针对他的威胁
she also knew she couldn't raise him worrying.
她也知道她不能忧心忡忡地抚养他
No.
不
She needed to put her own troubles aside,
她需要把她自己的麻烦搁置在一边
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表