The pixie woods? That's where it is?
精灵森林 在那儿吗
It's just north of here.
就在北边
It's where the pixie dust used to grow.
以前精灵尘就长在那里
Do you know where that is?
你知道在哪吗
Aye. The whole region is deserted now.
是的 那里现在完全荒废了
No one but Pan has set foot in those woods in centuries.
几个世纪以来 只有潘去过
Then let's make history.
那我们去创造历史吧
We're gonna need you here.
你得留下
Once we get Henry's heart, it's gonna be a race back.
一拿回亨利的心脏 我们就得跟潘赛跑
We need help on both ends.
两边都要有人
Okay.
好
What do you need from us?
需要我们做什么
Let's gather up the lost boys.
把迷失男孩集中起来
Get 'em on board the "Jolly Roger."
送他们上海盗船
Prepare the ship to fly.
准备好让船起飞
Let's hope you have a pegasus sail.
但愿你有马羽帆
Otherwise, we're at the mercy of the trade winds.
不然就得指望风大得能把船吹起来
Pan's shadow's in here. It'll get us home,
潘的影子在我们手里 它能带我们回家
Long as your ship holds together.
只要你的船不散架
Well, as long as your plan holds together,
只要你的计划不出差错
she will.
我的船没问题
Henry's gonna be with me the entire time.
我会时时刻刻守在亨利身边
Nothing is gonna happen to him
你们俩去找潘期间
while you two are away.
他绝对不会有事
You mean three.
是三个人
I may be trapped on this island for the rest of eternity.
也许我下半辈子都得在这岛上度过了
So if you think I'm not going to
如果你觉得我会错过
be spending my last moments with my daughter,
跟我女儿最后的共处时光
you're crazy.
你一定是疯了
Okay. Let's do it.
好 上路吧
Henry...
亨利
Henry, I promise if you just tell me what you want,
亨利 求你告诉我你究竟想要什么
I'll do anything for you. Anything.
我会为你做任何事 任何事
Please? Just...
求你了
give me a chance.
给我个机会
Thank you.
谢谢
Sidney.
西德尼
What'd you find?
查出什么了
The agency was a dead end,
收养机构那边查不到什么
but I worked my magic with the health department.
但我在卫♥生♥部♥那边找了点门路
Found out all about his mother.
生母的资料全查出来了
I'm faxing over the information right now.
我正在把信息传真给你
You should have it any second. It's here.
应该马上就能收到了 来了
No.
不
You knew.
你知道的
Knew what exactly?
知道什么
The child that you located for me in Phoenix,
这个你帮我从凤♥凰♥城找来的孩子
his mother was found in the woods,
他的生母是十♥八♥年♥前
outside of Storybrooke, 18 years ago.
在童话镇外的树林里被发现的
What a startling coincidence.
还真是巧呢
18 years ago?!
十♥八♥年♥前
I fear I'm missing the significance.
我实在不明白这有什么要紧的
You'll have to forgive me.
请原谅
My memory's not what it used to be.
我的记忆力不如从前了
Henry's mother was found
亨利的母亲还在襁褓中时
as a baby,
在一个重要的日子
on a very significant day--
被人发现
the day this town...
就是在那一天
this town...
童话镇
This town what?
童话镇怎么了
She's important, isn't she?
她很重要 是不是
This mother.
这位母亲
Is she important?
她是否重要
I suppose inasmuch as she gave birth to your son.
当然了 她生下了你的儿子
You.
是你
You built this
这一切
into this whole thing, didn't you?
全是你预谋好的 是不是
You made this happen because the mother,
你让我收养他 因为他的母亲
she's...
她是...
She's what, madame mayor,
她怎么了 镇长女士
this mother that you seem to fear so much?
你好像很怕这位母亲
Oh, you really know nothing of what I'm talking about?
你真的不明白我在说什么吗
Well, I know you're upset. That much is clear.
我知道你很不安 这倒是显而易见
You told me I'd come to you,
你说过 我会来求你
that I'd have a hole in my heart.
你说 我心里有个空洞
And...
你还说...
You want this to end.
你想终结这一切
This town, what I built.
我辛辛苦苦打造的镇子
You wanna destroy it all by bringing the mother back.
你想把孩子的生母引来 从而摧毁我的心血
That's why you did all this!
所以你谋划了这一切
Do you know you have dark circles under your eyes
知道吗 你都有黑眼圈了
And a weary tremble in your voice?
声音还发颤
Poor thing.
可怜人啊
Look what motherhood has done to you.
身为人母把你折磨成什么样了
Play dumb all you want, you little imp.
你就继续装傻吧 小魔鬼
You should know who you're dealing with by now.
你现在应该知道我的厉害了
I sacrificed everything to build this life!
我牺牲了一切才换来现在的生活
And nothing will tear me away from my revenge!
没有什么能阻挡我的复仇
Henry goes back to Boston tomorrow!
亨利明天就将被送回波士顿
Look.
看啊
Careful.
小心点
Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason.
潘不会无缘无故把盒子丢在这儿的
It's David's only way home.
这是让戴维回家的唯一希望了
Without Gold, we're stuck here.
没有戈登 我们将被困在这儿
Mary Margaret!
玛丽·玛格丽特
Are you still at it?
你们还不放弃
Don't you know?
你们还不明白吗
Peter Pan never fails.
彼得·潘绝不会失败
I didn't expect you to find me.
没想到你们能找到我
But then again, I shouldn't be surprised.
不过话说回来 我也不该觉得惊讶
You're mothers.
你们这些母亲
Quite tenacious about your offspring.
不会轻易放弃自己的孩子
Believe it or not, I understand that.
你们或许不信 但我明白那种感受
But if you're looking to see Henry again,
但如果你们是为亨利而来
I have to tell you, there's only one place you'll be reunited--
我只能告诉你们 你们跟他团聚唯一途径
in death.
就是死亡
I wrote out instructions
说明我都写好了
for his bedtime, nap time, and feeding.
关于他的睡觉 小睡和进食
Ms. Mills, I assure you,
米尔斯女士 我向你保证
the baby will be in expert hands here.
宝宝会有专业人士照顾
I know.
我知道
I'm just sad that this couldn't work out.
我只是很伤心我们处不来
The circumstances were...
事情总是...
unforeseen.
难以预料
Not every child is the right fit for a parent.
不是每个孩子都跟父母合得来
And sometimes, putting the child first
有时候为孩子着想
can mean having the strength to give him up.
就是有勇气放弃他
Where will Henry go next?
亨利接下来会去哪
We already have a new family lined up.
已经有个家庭等着了
He's gonna be just fine.
他会没事的
I tell you what. You take a minute.
这样 你再和他待会
I'll be right back. Okay?
我就回来 好吗
Oh, Henry.
亨利
You deserve better than me.
你该拥有比我更好的父母
You truly are the only one in all the realms who believes in me.
你真的是这世上唯一信任我的人
Would you like me to hold him
要我来抱着他
so we can get the last little signature?
你好最后签字确认吗
No. That won't be necessary.
不 没这个必要了
Henry is my son.
亨利是我儿子
The best thing for Henry
对亨利来说最好的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表