Even if that meant sacrificing my own life.
即使那意味着牺牲我自己的生命
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
How can I?
我怎么能相信你
You don't even recognize him, do you, Rumple?
你都认不出他了吧 朗普斯金
Well, how could I when he's wearing a mask?
他戴着面具我怎么能认出来
Well, he might be wearing a mask, but that's not the reason.
他也许是戴着面具 但那并不是借口
Look at him...
看看他
Playing with other boys, out in the world.
和其他男孩一起玩耍 不再受拘束
He's happy, Rumple.
他很开心 朗普
That's why you don't recognize him.
所以你才认不出他来
Bae.
小比
Baelfire. Are you all right?
比尔菲 你还好吗
I'm fine. Why are you here?
我很好 你怎么来了
I know you think I don't care about you, son, but I do.
我知道你觉得我不在乎你 儿子 我在乎
And I'm here to prove it.
我是来证明的
How?
怎么证明
Go ahead, Rumple.
问啊 朗普
Papa! What are you doing?! I'm protecting you.
爸爸 你在干什么 保护你
You're gonna regret not taking my deal, Rumple!
你会后悔没有接受我的交易 朗普
Don't touch me! Get away! It's all right now, Bae.
不要碰我 走开 现在没事了 小比
You're safe. Safe? I was never in danger.
你安全了 安全 我本来也没有危险
The piper was my friend!
那个风笛手是我的朋友
He may have wanted you to think that.
那只是他给你的错觉
But you have to believe me. He would've hurt you.
但你得相信我 他会伤害你的
Why? Who is he?
为什么 他是谁
Another person that you abused with your power?
又一个你用魔法虐待过的人吗
His name is Peter Pan.
他叫彼得·潘
I've known him since I was a boy.
我还是孩子时就认识他了
Growing up, we were incredibly close.
我们一起长大 格外亲密
So you're saying he's immortal, too.
就是说 他也是永生不死的
He wasn't always.
以前不是
He went to a place called Neverland.
他去了一个叫梦幻岛的地方
He betrayed me, Bae.
他背叛了我 小比
He can't be trusted.
不能信任他
What happened?
发生了什么
All that matters is that he fooled me for a long time
重要的是他骗了我很长时间
before I'd finally seen his true nature,
但我最终认清了他的本性
and it is darker and more repulsive
他十分黑暗 可怕
than you should ever be exposed to!
你不该见识到他那样的坏人
He can't be any worse than you.
他不可能比你还坏
I had to protect you, Bae. I didn't have a choice.
我得保护你 小比 我别无选择
Stop lying because I know that you did!
别说谎了 我知道你在骗我
I know about the deal Pan offered you.
我知道潘向你提出的交易
He said all you had to do was ask me if I wanted to come home.
他说 你只要问我 我是否想回家
He told you?
他告诉你了
He said that way I'd know if you really trusted me,
他说这样 我就知道你是否真的相信我
if you really cared.
你是否真的在乎我
Oh, please, Bae.
别这样 小比
You didn't need to. I would've chosen to come home.
你不用那么做的 我会选择回家的
I would've chosen you!
我会选择你的
If only you asked.
可你没问我
Maybe we could've found a way to be a family again.
那样我们或许还能重新成为一家人
We can be.
我们可以的
Bae.
小比
Bae!
小比
Tell me what I have to do to gain your trust,
告诉我 我要怎么做才能赢得你的信任
and I will.
我一定会做的
Give me the Dark One dagger.
把黑暗者的匕♥首♥给我
I know you.
我了解你
I know you wouldn't come all the way to Neverland without it.
你不会不带着它就来到梦幻岛
It's the only thing that can control you.
那是唯一能控制你的东西
It's the only thing that could stop you.
也是唯一能阻止你的东西
You wouldn't take any chances with it.
你不会拿它冒险的
I don't have it. Why you lying?
我没带在身上 为什么说谎
I'm not lying to you, Bae.
我没骗你 小比
I hid it so Pan couldn't get it,
我把它藏起来了 这样潘就拿不到了
so he couldn't stop me.
他就不能妨碍我了
So un-hide it!
那现在把它拿出来啊
My shadow took it.
我的影子拿走了
Your shadow.
你的影子
Man, you got an answer for everything, don't you?
你总能找到借口 是吧
I'm telling you the truth, I swear.
我发誓 我说的是真话
You know, maybe you did hide it.
也许你是把它藏起来了
Maybe you do want to do the right thing.
也许你是想做正确的事
But that's today.
但只是今天
What about tomorrow?
明天呢
I've changed.
我已经变了
Have you? Yes.
是吗 是的
The prophecy still stands.
预言还在
You save him, he's still your undoing.
你救了他 他还会是你的煞星
I'm still willing to die for him.
我依然愿意为他而死
What happens if we get back,
那我们回去之后呢
and you're reunited with Belle,
你和贝儿重聚了
and you realize that the only thing standing between
你意识到在你和幸福之间
you and your happy ending is my son?
唯一的障碍就是我儿子
And suddenly, "undoing" doesn't sound so great.
突然 "煞星"听起来很刺耳
You're my happy ending.
你才是我的幸福
This is,
这就是幸福
because it's my redemption.
因为这是我的救赎
I can be strong, son,
我可以很坚强的 儿子
if you have faith in me.
但你要对我有信心
You know, when I was living here and sleeping in a cave,
知道吗 当年我睡在这个岛上的洞穴里
I used to dream of you coming to rescue me.
我曾梦到过你来救我
But then I'd wake up and remember how you left me behind.
但我梦醒后 想起你丢下了我
You left your own son behind for the power of that dagger.
你为了匕♥首♥的力量 丢下了自己的儿子
How can I think that things would ever be any different?
我怎么能相信你会有所变化呢
Neal.
尼尔
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm gonna find Emma and the others and get the hell off this island.
我要找到艾玛和其他人 然后离开这个岛
Then I'm gonna get my family back home.
然后我要带着我的家人回家
You can't go into the jungle alone.
你不能独自进丛林
Without my power to protect you, Pan will capture you both!
没有我的力量保护你 潘会把你们俩都抓住的
I'm sorry, I got no choice.
抱歉 我别无选择
We're safer without you.
没有你 我们才更安全
Good-bye, papa.
再见 爸爸
How can you be so sure it's a map?
你怎么能确定这是地图
There was a short time in Neverland when Baelfire was aboard my ship.
在梦幻岛时 比尔菲有一段时间在我船上
I taught him to navigate using the stars.
我教他利用星星导航
What you're looking at is the fruit of my labors.
你们现在看到的 就是我劳动的硕果
Then you can read it.
那你能看懂
Sadly, no.
很不幸 我看不懂
I thought you just said you taught him how.
你不是说是你教会了他吗
Yes, but I also taught Neal something else.
对 但我还教过尼尔别的东西
The key to being a pirate-- secrecy.
海盗的第一要务 保密
The best captains conceal their maps in a code.
好船长会用密♥码♥隐藏他们的地图
He was an apt pupil.
他是个聪明的学生
So you're saying the only person who can read this map is Neal?
那么唯一能读懂这地图的人就是尼尔
Which means the only person who can read it is dead.
那么唯一能读懂这地图的人已经死了
Emma, wait! Now is not the time.
艾玛 等等 现在可不是时候
I can't imagine even imagine the sadness you must be feeling.
我无法想象你承受的痛苦
I'm not sad. I'm pissed.
我不痛苦 我是生气
Yes, Neal just died,
是的 尼尔死了
but I lost him years ago.
但我多年前就失去了他
All that time thinking that he didn't love me,
一直以来我都以为他不爱我
only to find out that he did, and it was too late.
结果却发现他爱我 只是太晚了
I can't even tell him how angry that makes me,
我都没法告诉他 这让我多生气
or how much it hurt when he left,
还有他离开时我伤得多深
or how terrified I was when he came back.
以及他回来时我多惊慌
I knew the moment I saw him,
我看到他的时候就知道了
I never...
我永远
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表