Oh, yeah.
好啊
I was afraid you weren't gonna show up.
我还担心你不会来呢
Word on the waterways is captain Hook had gone soft.
水上有传闻说虎克船长变软弱了
The only thing soft
唯一柔软的东西
will be your guts spilling on this deck.
是你将散落在甲板上的内脏
I'd never give up the Jolly Roger without a fight.
我绝不会把海盗船拱手相让的
You think you know the ship?
你觉得你了解这艘船
Oh, every inch of it -- I assure you.
我敢保证 每一寸都了如指掌
If that was the case...
如果真是如此
...you'd know not to step there!
你就该知道不该站在那里
Oh, I've been meaning to fix that.
我一直想修好那里的
Finish it!
动手啊
Fancy a shave, do we?
想来一刀吗
Well, I'll be happy to oblige.
我很乐意效劳
Wait! Eric's not on board.
等下 埃里克不在船上
You have to get him to tell you where he is.
你得让他说出他的下落
You heard the lady. Where is he?
你听到了吧 他在哪
So, that's what this was --
原来是这样
a rescue mission for some wench?
替一个乡下姑娘开展的救援任务
Ha! They were right about you, Hook.
他们没说错 虎克
You have gone soft.
你确实变软弱了
I can either make this painful...
我可以让你痛苦
or quite painful.
或是相当痛苦
Now answer!
快点回答
I have him stashed safe and sound on a deserted island.
我把他安全地藏在了一座荒岛上
Only I know where.
只有我知道在哪
I was planning to ransom him when the time was right.
我本想等到合适的时机去索要赎金
Whatever it is, I'll pay it.
你要多少 我都会付
Money's not what I'm after anymore.
我不再追求金钱了
Then what is it that you want?
那你想要什么
The satisfaction of proving
证明虎克船长
Captain Hook is no longer a pirate.
不再是海盗的满足感
How are you gonna prove that?
你要怎么证明呢
By giving you a choice.
给你一个选择
Surrender the Jolly Roger to me,
把海盗船给我
and I'll tell you where I'm holding her prince.
我就告诉你 我把她的王子关在哪了
Or refuse, and he dies along with me.
如果拒绝 他就和我一起死
We must be getting close.
我们一定接近了
Maybe he's on one of these boats.
也许他就在那边的某艘船上
It must be searching.
它一定是在找
If the spell worked
如果咒语有效
and... it's taken us to Eric,
而它是在带我们去找埃里克
then... he's gone.
那他一定是死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你确定这主意好吗
You said you wanted to take action, so we're taking action.
你说你想采取行动 我们就行动
Mary Margaret...
玛丽·玛格丽特
...our grandson would rather spend time with a pirate than us,
我们外孙比起我们更喜欢跟海盗在一起
but not after today.
但今天开始将有所改变
It's dangerous -- not to mention illegal!
这很危险 更不用说还是违法的
It couldn't be safer.
已经非常安全了
And as far as legality, I'm the sheriff.
至于违法的问题 我就是警长
So, are you sure this is okay?
你确定这样没问题吗
Well, if Killian can teach you how to steal a boat,
如果基里安能教你如何偷船
I can teach you how to drive.
我就可以教你如何开车
Technically, we borrowed it.
严格来 我们是借的
well, what do you say we see how you can handle
我们瞧瞧你应付
a land vessel?
"陆船"怎么样
Okay.
好吧
Steady, steady. There you go.
慢慢的 稳住 走吧
All right. Steady. Steady.
好 稳住 稳住
I-I got it. I got it.
我可以 我可以
Steady. Steady.
稳住 稳住
Okay.
好
Watch out!
小心
I saved Eric from the sea once before.
我曾从海中救起过埃里克
I just never thought that I would lose him to it in the end.
没想到他最终还是葬身海底
A sailor couldn't hope for a better resting place.
这是水手最好的长眠之地
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
You found Eric's cloak.
你找到了埃里克的斗篷
I would have never stopped looking for him.
我本来会一直寻找下去
At least now I know that our story's over.
至少现在我知道我们的故事到此结束了
I just wish I knew how it ended.
我真想知道究竟是怎么结束的
You're more than a pirate, Hook.
你不止是一个海盗 虎克
You have a true heart.
你有一颗真心
I'll always be grateful that you tried to help me.
我会永远感激你试着帮我
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
We had an agreement.
我们说好的
You promised me that you would help find Eric.
你跟我保证过你会找到埃里克的
Please.
求你了
I know that you are a good man,
我知道你是一个好人
and I know that man is still in there somewhere.
我知道你内心深处还是那个好人
It's not too late to do the right thing.
做正确的事还为时不晚
Isn't true love more important than a few planks of wood and a sail?
难道真爱不比几块木板一张帆更重要吗
She might just be a few planks and a sail, but she's mine.
她也许只是几块木板和一张帆 但她是我的
She's all I need.
我只需要她
Love brings nothing but wasted years and endless torment.
爱什么都不是 只会荒废年月 带来无尽折磨
I'm doing you a favor.
我这是在帮你
A little something to whet the
这下海底下那些
appetite of our razor-toothed friends below.
牙尖齿利的朋友要胃口大开了
No!!
不
Enjoy the feast, boys!
享受盛宴吧
The Jolly Roger is mine!
海盗船是我的
Any man willing to swear an oath to me
自愿对我宣誓的人
shall be given quarter.
将得到宽大处理
Those who don't,
不愿的
you're welcome to follow your former captain.
欢迎去陪你们的前任船长
You may release her, Mr. Smee.
可以放开她了 斯密先生
I was wrong about you, captain.
我看错你了 船长
You're selfish, and you're heartless.
你自私 无情
And that is what will bring you wasted years and endless torment.
这才会让你荒废年岁 受无尽折磨
I feel sorry for you.
我可怜你
You'll never be happy.
你永远无法快乐
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪
Eric's still out there,
埃里克还活着
and whatever it takes, I will find him.
我会不惜一切代价找回他
Ariel! Wait!
艾莉尔 等等
What is it?
怎么了
I have a confession.
我要坦白
I haven't been entirely truthful with you --
我没有完全跟你说实话
with myself.
对自己也不够坦诚
You and I met before.
我们以前见过
Our paths crossed during the missing year.
在失去记忆的一年里我们见过
What?
什么
Eric had been kidnapped by the pirate Black Beard.
埃里克被海盗黑胡子绑♥架♥了
You asked me to find him.
你请求我找到他
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
Why didn't you say anything?
你之前为什么没说
Because I was too ashamed.
因为我太惭愧了
I sacrificed saving your prince for my ship.
我为了船而没有救你的王子
I am so sorry, Ariel.
真的很对不起 艾莉尔
You're a coward!
你是个懦夫
And a monster!
禽兽
You let a man die for your ship?!
为了你的船 让别人送命
What kind of person does that?
什么人会做这种事
The kind who's empty,
空虚的人
who believes that a ship
我以为一艘船
can fill a void left by a broken heart.
能填补我破碎的心留下的空洞
And that makes it okay?!
这也算理由吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表