Henry, are you sure about this?
亨利 你确定要这么做吗
I was hoping after high school, you'd think about college.
我一直希望上完高中你会考虑上大学
I know. But college isn't going anywhere.
我明白 但是我随时都可以上大学
I just -- I need to do this.
只是 我得这么做
Operation Cobra is over.
眼镜蛇行动结束了
We did it. We have our happy endings.
我们成功了 我们得到了幸福的结局
So then why leave?
那为什么要离开呢
Because I'm still the Author.
因为我还是作者
I've been writing everyone else's stories.
我一直在书写其他人的故事
I need to figure out what my story is.
我需要弄清我自己的故事
And...it's not here.
我的故事不在这里
Then where do you think it is?
那你觉得在哪里呢
I don't know.
不知道
But when I finished the book,
但是我写完书以后
I returned it to the Sorcerer's mansion.
回到魔法师的别♥墅♥里
And you know what I found?
你知道我发现了什么吗
Hundreds of other books.
还有几百本书
With the stories I thought I knew,
里面的故事我自以为都知道
but told differently.
但内容都不一样
Like, you know how there's a French Snow White
比如 有法国版的白雪公主
and an Italian one...
还有意大利版的
There's endless possibilities.
有无数种可能
And what does that have to do with you?
这些和你有什么关系呢
I'm not in any of them.
那里面都没有我
I'm the only me.
只有一个我
It's time I figure out where I belong.
我该去弄清自己的归属了
Henry, if that's the only bean you have,
亨利 如果你只有这一颗魔豆的话
getting back here is --
回到这里就...
Will be an adventure.
就是一场历险
That's where I'm going.
我就是要去历险
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you too.
我也爱你
Cinderella?
灰姑娘
Uh, hello?
你好
Hi. Are you Henry Mills?
你好 你是亨利·米尔斯吗
Yeah. Who are you?
我是 你是谁
My name's Lucy.
我叫露西
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
Is this some kind of a joke? Kid, I don't have a daughter.
你这是开玩笑吗 孩子 我没有女儿
Oh, that's just the curse. It changed all your memories.
只是因为诅咒把你的记忆都改了而已
A curse, huh? Huh...
诅咒是吧 没错
I kind of expected my favorite writer
我以为我最喜欢的作家
to have a little more...
会有点
success.
成就
This place is a dump.
这里像个垃圾堆似的
You know, I didn't exactly write "Harry Potter"...
你知道的 我写不出《哈利·波特》
Or anything since that one book...
除了那一本书外 你什么都没写出来
"Poetic opening line goes here."
这是如诗般的开场白
You got some work to do.
你真该下点功夫了
Not all stories come easy. Sophomore albums are hard.
故事不都那么好写 再写一部就更难了
And actually, this is none of your business.
说实在的 这不关你的事
What are you, some kind of stalkery super fan?
你是干什么的 跟踪狂铁粉吗
No, I'm your dau Daughter. Right.
不是 我是你女 女儿 没错
Wrong.
错了
Unh-unh, it's like your book.
就像你的书一样
You just don't remember 'cause you're cursed.
你不记得就是因为你中了诅咒
This is why you're not writing now.
所以你现在写不出东西来
It's because you're not living your own story.
因为你不是活在自己的故事中
Come with me to my neighborhood, Hyperion Heights.
跟我来到我生活的街区海伯利安高地看看
Hyperion Heights?
海伯利安高地
It's like your Storybrooke. No, it's not.
它就像你的童话镇一样 不一样
It's a real neighborhood in Seattle.
这是在西雅图真实存在的街区
A real city with real people.
真实存在的城市里住着真实存在的人
And living with them -- your family.
其中就有你的家人
And the other cursed fairy-tale characters.
还有其他被诅咒的童话人物
Come with me.
跟我来吧
You can meet your true love and break the curse --
你会遇见你的真爱打破魔咒
My true love?
我的真爱
My mom.
我妈妈
Cinderella.
灰姑娘
You met her in the last chapter, remember?
你在最后一章中遇见了她 记得吗
Kid, none of that was real.
孩子 这些都不是真的
Snow White isn't my grandma.
白雪公主不是我的外婆
My shrink isn't Jiminy Cricket.
小蟋蟀杰米尼不是我的心理医生
I never flew with Peter Pan
我没和彼得·潘一起飞过
and I never crashed into Cinderella's carriage.
我也没撞过灰姑娘的马车
No, it's true.
不 这都是真的
You returned all the happy endings.
你带回了所有的幸福结局
And now my mom and all the others need you to do it again.
现在我妈妈和所有人都需要你再来一次
The curse put most people in Hyperion Heights, but --
诅咒把大多数人送到了海伯利安高地 不过
I hear that's an up-and-coming neighborhood.
听说那是个发展前景很好的街区
Doesn't really sound like a curse to me.
我感觉一点都不像个诅咒
It is!
就是的
It's up-and-coming because my step-grandma,
发展前景好就是因为我的继外祖母
Cinderella's step-mom,
灰姑娘的继母
is trying to bring people from this world in,
想吸引这个世界的人进去
so all the fairy-tale characters move out.
这样所有的童话人物就得搬出去
Move away. Get separated.
搬走了 失散了
Just like you lost Cinderella,
就像你失去了灰姑娘一样
everyone will lose each other...
所有人都会永远
forever.
失散
Sad story, kid.
真是个悲伤的故事 孩子
But that's all it is. Now come on, I got stuff to do.
但是这就是个故事 拜托 我还有事
But my mom! She needs --
但是我妈妈 她需要
Look kid, I'm sorry about your mom.
孩子 你妈妈的事我很难过
But I'm not some magic fairy-tale character
但是我不是什么会魔法的童话人物
who can swoop in and change her life.
可以从天而降改变她的生活
She's got to do what we all do.
她必须和我们所有人一样
She's got to save herself.
她必须拯救自己
You're late.
你迟到了
Again.
又迟到了
I ran here as fast as I could,
我以最快速度跑过来的
but my -- but my roommate took too long in the bathroom...
只是我室友在洗手间占了很长时间
and then the door got stuck --
然后门又卡住了
I don't give a crap!
我不管你这些破事
I'm paying you for 39 hours --
我付你39小时的工钱
Really, Carl?
搞什么 卡尔
That's coming out of your paycheck.
从你工钱里扣
Hey, Louie, lay off.
路易 别这样
It's just chicken.
就是鸡肉而已
You don't need to be a jerk about it.
不用这么混♥蛋♥的
Apologize.
道歉
Now! Or get out.
马上道歉 不然就滚出去
I can't, because it's true.
我做不到 因为这是事实
You're a jerk.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You think you know me so well, huh?
你以为你很了解我
I know you.
我才了解你
I've known a million yous.
你这种人我见过太多太了解了
Single mom. Kid to take care of.
单身妈妈 要照顾孩子
No real skills other than that temper.
没什么本事脾气还不小
You need this job.
你需要这份工作
This is the best you can do, and you know it.
你找不到更好的了 你自己心里清楚
So, yeah,
所以说
you're gonna apologize.
你会道歉的
Right?
对吧
Never.
没门
Uh, Cinderella? Are you okay?
灰姑娘 你没事吧
Come on. Come on, wake up. Come on.
拜托 拜托 醒醒
You okay?
你没事吧
I think so.
应该没事吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表