Pan is a demon.
潘就是个魔鬼
And you are a... What? A savior?
而你是... 什么 救世主吗
Because if that were true,
要我真是
this map would've shown us the way already.
这张地图就会显示出来了
Maybe who you think you are isn't who you really are.
也许你和自己想象的不一样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Sometimes we think we know ourselves,
有时候我们自以为了解自己
but we need a push to show us the reality.
但其实还需要借助外力才能看清现实
That boy with the knife--
那个拿刀的男孩
you stopped fighting him. Why?
你当时为什么住手了
'Cause he was... just a boy.
因为...他还是个孩子
No. There was something else.
不是 还有别的原因
I saw it in your eyes.
我看到了你的眼神
Why did you stop?
为什么住手了
Why?
为什么
Because when I looked at his face, I saw me.
因为我在他的脸上看到了自己
Go on.
继续说
That look in his eyes...
他的那种眼神...
the despair.
那种绝望
I had it back when I was in the foster system.
和我在寄养家庭时如出一辙
Just a lost little girl who didn't matter
只是个没人在乎的迷茫的小女孩
and didn't think she ever would.
认为自己永远不会有什么出息
A little girl who cried herself to sleep at night 'cause...
那个小女孩夜夜哭着入梦 因为...
she wanted her parents so bad.
她非常想念自己的父母
And could never understand...
她永远都不明白...
why they gave her up.
为什么父母要抛弃她
And then you found us.
现在你找到我们了
It was too late.
可一切都太迟了
It's just, on this island...
只是在这个岛上...
I-I don't feel like...
我不觉得自己...
a hero or a savior.
是个英雄 是个救世主
I just feel like what I've always been.
只觉得自己还是从前那样
An orphan.
一个孤儿
Emma.
艾玛
What?
怎么了
Look.
看
What happened?
怎么回事
You accepted who you are.
你终于认清了自己
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没事
It's the truth.
这是事实
You were an orphan.
你曾是个孤儿
It's my job to change that.
改变那点是我的责任
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
What do you want?
你想干什么
We need to discuss the deal you made with Charming.
我要和你谈谈你和白马王子的交易
Have to be a bit more specific, dearie.
那你得说具体点 亲爱的
He came to you searching for something powerful enough
他去求你帮忙 找一样厉害的武器
to vanquish the queen.
打败巫后
You told him of Excalibur.
你说出了王者之剑
Now whatever it is that he promised you in return,
无论他答应了你怎样的条件
I am prepared to pay it.
我愿意守约
But I won't allow him to remain in your debt.
但我不想让他欠你的债
How nauseatingly romantic.
你们俩还真是腻人
What did he promise you?
他答应了你什么
With you, everything comes with a cost.
和你做交易 总是有代价的
It's true.
没错
Your prince came to ask for aid fighting the queen.
你的王子跑来求我帮忙打败巫后
I told him I had nothing to give, and I didn't.
我跟他说我帮不上忙 就是这样
Then how did you know where to find Excalibur?
那你怎么知道王者之剑在什么地方
Everyone knows it's in camelot.
人人都知道它在卡梅洛特
But it's not.
不是啊
I possess it now.
现在它是我的了
If that were Excalibur,
如果这真是王者之剑
I wouldn't be able to do... this!
那我就不能...这样
Sword's a fake, dearie.
这把剑是赝品 亲爱的
Shoddy craftsmanship, too.
手工也粗劣得很
But then again, what can you expect from a shepherd?
不过 对一个牧羊人也不能要求太高
Lucky it wasn't made out of wool.
不是木头雕的就不错了
I struck Regina! I drew blood!
我刺中了瑞金娜 我刺伤了她
Enough of your ramblings!
别说废话了
No. Please.
不要 求你了
That belonged to my mother.
那是我妈妈的
And now it belongs to me.
现在归我了
You're right about one thing, dearie.
你说对了一件事 亲爱的
Everything comes with a cost,
一切皆有代价
including wasting my time.
包括浪费我的时间
Mind if we join you?
可以一起坐会儿吗
Please.
请便
We may owe you a slight apology.
也许我们应该稍稍跟你道个歉
Slight?
稍稍
Don't get greedy. Take it.
别那么贪心 接受吧
Okay.
好吧
We should never have doubted your intentions.
我们不该怀疑你的用心
You were only looking out for her best interests.
你们只是为了她好
Here's to starting over.
敬我们重头开始
We need to talk.
我们得聊聊
I saw Rumplestiltskin.
我见到朗普斯金了
Snow, I can explain.
小雪 我可以解释
So it's true. You planted the sword in that stone.
那么是真的 是你把剑插在了石头里
I did.
是的
So you took me on an adventure to find a magical sword because...
那你带我去找什么魔法剑 是什么目的
You needed to believe in something I already knew.
你得相信我已经深信不疑的事
So when I stood up to Regina--
那我抵抗瑞金娜的时候
You did that on your own.
那是你自己的力量
You had it inside you the entire time.
你一直都有这份力量
You just...
你只是
needed some help to realize that.
需要有人帮你意识到这一点
But you didn't.
可你一早就明白
The map is working. We know where Henry is.
地图显现了 我们知道亨利在哪了
Where?
在哪
Uh... We're here at the southern tip of the isle,
我们在这里 岛的南端
in the middle of the dark jungle,
在黑暗森林中间
and Pan's camp lies due north.
潘的营地在正北方
That's where he's keeping Henry.
他把亨利关在那里了
What are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么呢
Well, the terrain's not easy.
地势险恶
There will undoubtedly be some nasty impediments along the way.
这一路无疑会有许多讨厌的阻碍
We should prepare.
我们应该做好准备
We only made it out of our last encounter because Pan let us.
我们上次能逃脱是因为潘放了我们
We need a new plan.
我们得定个新计划
Agreed.
同意
It's time we stop playing his game and he starts playing ours.
我们不能再被他牵着走了 得扭转局势
And if I disagree?
如果我不同意呢
Go ahead,
随便你
but I think you know our best chance is together.
但我想你知道我们在一起才最可能赢
You better be right.
你最好是对的
Excellent show of patience, luv.
你真是有耐心 亲爱的
And that's what defeats a nasty little boy.
那才是打败小屁孩的关键
I hope so.
希望如此
Is rum your solution to everything?
朗姆酒是你解决一切的办法吗
It certainly doesn't hurt.
至少无伤大雅
So just how did you unlock the map?
你是怎样解开地图的
I did what Pan asked.
我按潘的要求做了
And just who are you, Swan?
那你是什么人呢 斯旺
Wouldn't you like to know?
你想知道吗
Perhaps I would.
或许想吧
Don't eat the blue ones.
别吃蓝色的
Congratulations.
恭喜你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表