Big breath. Breathe away. Breathe away.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Okay, here we go.
好了
You're doing great. Almost there.
你做得很好 快了
Just hang on. You're doing fine.
坚持住 你做得很好
That's it. Just keep breathing. There you go. Just fine.
很好 继续呼吸 很好
Doing fantastic. Just keep breathing. There you go. There you go.
做得很棒 继续呼吸 就这样 就这样
That's it. Breath, breath, breath.
好了 深呼吸 深呼吸
Doing great. Doing great. Here you go.
你做得很好 很好 就这样
Keep going. Yeah.
继续
Breathe. Breathe. Big breath. Big breath.
呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 深呼吸
Okay, now big push! Big push.
好 用力推 用力推
Push! Push! Push! Push!
用力 用力
Great. Here we go.
太棒了 生出来了
That's good. That's beautiful.
真好 宝宝真漂亮
I know.
我就知道
It's a boy, Emma.
是个男孩 艾玛
Emma?
艾玛
Emma, just so you know,
艾玛 要知道
you can change your mind.
你还是可以改主意的
No. I can't be a mother.
不 我做不了母亲
Is that it?
那就是吗
Aye.
是的
Neverland.
梦幻岛
No. Unh-unh. Unh-unh. Unh-unh.
别想跑
Slow down, pal.
慢点 小子
You got nowhere to go.
你逃不掉的
We made it.
我们做到了
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Are you sure about that?
你们确定吗
'Cause my mom's coming to get me.
因为我妈妈会来接我
Both of them.
两个都会来
You know, you might wanna take a look around, kid.
你到处看看 小子
You see any clock towers?
你看见钟楼了吗
You're a long way from Storybrooke.
你离童话镇很远了
It doesn't matter.
没关系
My family's been to the enchanted forest before,
我家人以前来过魔法森林
and they can get here again.
他们还能再来
Well, we're not in the enchanted forest.
我们不在魔法森林
This is Neverland.
这里是梦幻岛
Neverland?
梦幻岛
You're here to destroy Neverland?
你们是来摧毁梦幻岛的
It's the mother lode of magic.
这里是魔法的源泉
Oh, where's the communicator?
通讯器在哪
We need to signal the home office.
我们得给总部发信♥号♥♥
Here you go, T.
给你 T
An office in a jungle?
丛林里的办公室
Huh. Who works there?
谁在那里工作啊
Who we work for is not your concern, kid.
我们为谁工作不关你的事 小子
Just know that they take care of us.
你只要知道他们会照顾我们
Do they?
是吗
Can they tell you how to get back home after you destroy magic?
他们能告诉你摧毁魔法后怎么回去吗
We don't ask questions.
我们不问问题
We just believe in our cause.
我们相信我们的目标
Greg?
格雷格
Yeah?
怎么了
I'm not getting a status light on this thing.
指示灯怎么也弄不亮
Did you check the batteries?
你检查电池了吗
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
A toy?
玩具吗
It's a good thing you guys don't ask any questions.
幸好你们从不问问题
Let's go.
我们走
Walk.
快走
Why are you slowing down?
你怎么减速了
In case you didn't know, my son's life is in danger.
你不知道吗 我儿子有生命危险
Oh, I know, my hotheaded Queen.
我知道 性急的王后陛下
My plan is to bring us to the far side of the island,
我打算驶向小岛的另一边
link up with the widest part of the river,
去河流最宽处
then
然后
we sail right through and take him by surprise.
然后我们穿过去 来个出其不意
The irony.
真讽刺
What irony?
什么讽刺
Oh. I spent more time than I care to remember
我曾花了不知多少时间
trying to leave this place to kill Rumplestiltskin.
想离开这地方 去杀朗普斯金
And here I am,
如今
sailing right back into its heart
我却要重回故地
with him as my guest of honor.
而他竟成了我的贵宾
It's not quite the happy ending I was hoping for.
这可不是我要的完美结局
Greg Mendell said something funny to me.
格雷格·门德尔说过句好玩的话
He said I'm a villain,
他说我是个坏人
and that villains don't get happy endings.
坏人永远得不到美满结局
You believe that?
你相信吗
I hope not.
我不想相信
Or we've wasted our lives.
不然我们就是在浪费时间
What happened to Neal and Henry,
尼尔和亨利的事
it's not your fault.
并不是你的错
You can't blame yourself.
你不能怪自己
I don't.
我没有
I blame you.
我怪你
All this happened because I listened to you.
我听了你的话 事情才变成这样
You say good always wins.
你说邪不压正
It doesn't.
你错了
I didn't grow up in some fairytale land.
我不是在童话王国长大的
My experience is different.
我的经历跟你们不同
That's all I can go on.
我只能凭自己的经验走下去
And all we have to go on is ours.
我们也只能凭我们的经验走下去
So if you would just let us share our wisdom--
如果你愿意跟我们集思广益
I appreciate you trying to be parents.
我知道你们努力想做好父母
But we're the same age.
但我们年龄相仿
We have equal amounts of wisdom.
阅历相近
And all I want is Henry back.
我只想把亨利找回来
I should never have broken the curse.
我不该打破诅咒的
I should've just taken Henry and---
我应该带上亨利...
You're right.
说得对
Th-then you'd be together.
然后你们就能在一起了
We missed you growing up, Emma,
我们没能伴你成长 艾玛
and it haunts us every day.
我们一直心怀愧疚
And that's why we're here now.
所以我们在这儿
We don't want you to have to
我们不想让你
go through the same thing, too.
遭受同样的痛苦
And you won't.
你也不会的
We are gonna get our family back.
我们会让家人团聚的
How can you two be so infuriatingly optimistic?
你俩怎么能这么乐观得令人发指呢
It's who we are.
我们就是这种人
Why?!
为什么
Ever since you got your memories back,
自从你们找回记忆
ever since you remembered
自从你们记起
that you're Snow White and Prince Charming,
你们是白雪公主和白马王子
your lives have... they've...
你们的人生 就...
well, they've sucked!
糟透了
No.
不
No, we found you.
我们找到了你
And lost Henry
却弄丢了亨利
and Neal and countless other people!
失去了尼尔还有很多其他人
Emma,
艾玛
the minute I let go of the belief that things will get better
如果我不再相信一切都会好起来
is the minute I know they won't.
那就真的不会有转机了
We'll find Henry.
我们会找到亨利的
No, you won't.
你找不到
Oh, that's a great use of our time--
你可真会浪费我们的时间啊
a wardrobe change.
居然跑去换衣服
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表