Brother?
哥哥
Brother!
哥哥
That's captain to you.
你得叫船长
What happened?
出什么事了
It doesn't matter.
没关系了
Now let's pay the boy.
现在该好好奖赏这男孩了
How?
怎么赏
Boy, what do you want?
孩子 你想要什么
Boy?
孩子
I don't want to fight again, okay?
我不想再和你打了 好吗
I didn't come to fight.
我不是来打架的
I came to deliver a message.
我是来传话的
Your family is here.
你的家人来了
What?
什么
They're on the island...
他们来到了岛上
trying to find you. Trying to find you.
正在找你 正在找你
Y-y-you're making this up,
这是你瞎编的
because I cut your cheek. You're trying to get back at me.
为了报复我划破了你的脸 你是在报复我
I'm not making it up. I'm not making it up.
我没有胡说 我没有胡说
Look.
看
Henry, are you okay?
亨利 你还好吗
Henry, can you hear me?
亨利 能听得见吗
Mom?
妈妈
I'm here, too, Henry!
我也来了 亨利
No.
不
This is a trick. No. No, it's not a trick.
肯定是什么把戏 不 不是的
Henry, I promise you this is real.
亨利 我向你保证 这都是真的
Kid, it's operation cobra rescue. It's us.
孩子 这是"眼镜蛇拯救行动" 是我们
Y-you're here?
你们真的来了
Yes. We're coming to get you.
是的 我们来救你了
There's someone coming.
有人来了
It's Pan.
是潘
I-I gotta go.
我得走了
Henry I gotta go.
亨利 我必须走了
We love you.
我们爱你
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Shipshape.
非常好
Killian...
基利安
I should've listened to you.
我该听你的话的
I'm just glad you survived.
你没事我就很开心了
What now, brother?
现在怎么办 哥哥
We reveal our king's cowardice.
我们要揭穿国王的懦夫行径
Well, let's hope the realm sides with us.
希望国家能站在我们这边
Oh, they will.
他们会的
To fight battles using unholy weapons is,
用罪恶的武器去作战
as you say, bad form.
如你所说 是胜之不武
I will follow you
即使去天涯海角
till the ends of the earth, brother.
我也永远跟随你
All hands brace for landing!
全体船员抓紧 准备降落
Land ho!
降落完成
What do you say, Liam?
怎么样 利亚姆
You want some company when you report to the admiralty?
上海事法庭做汇报的时候要我陪吗
Liam?
利亚姆
No!
不
N-no!
不
Liam!
利亚姆
Liam. Liam!
利亚姆 利亚姆
No, no, no, no! no, no, no!
不 不 不
Help! help!
来人啊 来人啊
Liam.
利亚姆
Bloody hell.
该死的
Mate, wake up.
伙计 醒醒
Hey, get off me!
走开
Look.
听着
In this canteen is the water that will stop the dreamshade,
这水壶里的水 能治好梦荫的毒
that will save your life.
救你的命
That's why you brought me up here.
所以你才带我过来吗
Yes.
是的
You knew I wouldn't come on my own,
你知道我不会独自过来
that I wouldn't leave my family.
我不会离开我的家人
That you were stubborn? Yes, I gathered that rather quickly.
而且你固执得要死吗 这些我早就看出来了
Well, give it to me.
好了 给我吧
There's something you need to know first.
有些话 我得提前告诉你
Because its power comes from the island,
这泉水的魔力来自梦幻岛
once you drink this water,
所以你一旦喝下了这泉水
you can never leave Neverland.
就永远不能离开梦幻岛了
It's a small price to pay for what I get in return--
这就是我为活命必须付出的代价
the chance to save my grandson...
这样我才能去救我的外孙
and to help my family get home.
帮我的家人回家
One question--
还有一个问题
why risk your life for me
为什么涉险救我
when there wasn't anything for you in return?
而你自己却捞不到任何好处
I didn't do it for you, mate.
我可不是为了你 伙计
You think he's okay?
你觉得他没事吧
He's fine.
他没事
You know this how?
你怎么知道的
Because he's our son and he's a survivor,
因为他是我们的儿子 是个勇士
and now he has something to survive for.
现在他更有了斗争的动力
He knows we're coming and we're not gonna let him down.
他知道我们要来了 我们一定不会让他失望
I'm sorry I doubted you.
抱歉我怀疑你了
I'm just...
我只是...
I know how easy it is to give in to the darkness.
我知道向邪恶屈服是多么容易
I didn't want you to--
我不希望你...
She didn't. I did.
她又没做 是我做的
That's what I'm here for.
我就是干这个的
One happy family.
和你们组成一个快乐的大家庭
You can stand down. It's us.
放下武器 是我们
Uh, where's the sextant?
六分仪呢
I'm afraid Pan got to it first.
潘抢先一步拿到了
I'm not complaining, but what was that...
我不是有意见 不过你这是...
Okay, I'm complaining.
好吧 我有意见
What I wouldn't give for another sleeping curse.
我真想再下个昏睡咒
Hook.
虎克
He saved my life.
他救了我
You sure you wanna tell them that, mate?
你真要告诉他们吗 老兄
On our trek, we were ambushed by lost boys.
我们在路上被迷失男孩埋伏了
Pinned down, outnumbered.
他们人多 压制了我们
But Hook, he risked his life
但虎克冒着生命危险
to stop me from getting hit by a poisoned arrow.
帮我躲开了毒箭
But if it wasn't for Hook, I wouldn't be alive.
如果不是虎克 我就没命了
Your flask, please.
请给我你的酒瓶
I thought he deserved a little credit.
我觉得他该受到赞颂
Thank you.
谢谢
To hook.
敬虎克
I don't do rum.
我不喝朗姆酒
To hook.
敬虎克
You really save his life?
你真的救了他的命吗
That surprise you?
你很吃惊吗
Well, you and David aren't exactly...
你和戴维可不是...
How do you say it?
怎么说的
Mates.
好伙伴
Doesn't mean I'd leave your father to perish on this island.
那我也不会让你父亲死在这岛上
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, perhaps gratitude is in order now.
或许该表达下感激之情
Yeah. That's what the "thank you" was for.
是啊 "谢谢"就是这意思
That all your father's life is worth to you?
你父亲的性命对你来说就值这点吗
Please.
拜托
You couldn't handle it.
你搞不定的
Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it.
也许你才是搞不定的那个
That was, um...
刚刚...
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表