Emma, Emma, Emma, Emma!
艾玛 艾玛等等
You know that's not how this works.
你知道这样不行
It's okay.
没事的
You can tell me anything.
你想说什么就说
When I heard you might be here,
当我知道你可能在这儿
that you might still be alive,
你可能还活着
I knew I should be happy,
我该高兴的
but I wasn't.
但我没有
I was terrified.
我害怕了
I didn't understand why until now.
直到现在 我才明白那是为什么
From the moment when I saw you in New York,
从我在纽约见到你的那一刻起
the instant...you stepped back in my life, I knew.
从你回到我生命中的那一瞬间起
I knew I'd never stop loving you.
我就知道我永远不会停止爱你
And before I even had a chance to take a breath, I...
可还没过多久 我...
I lost you once more,
我又一次失去了你
and all that pain that I had pushed down for all those years,
这些年我深深压抑的那些痛苦
it just came... rushing back, and I...
又一次涌上心头 我...
I didn't know if I could go through it again.
我不知道我还能不能再承受一次
I love you.
我爱你
I probably always will.
我可能会永远爱你
But my secret...
但我的秘密...
is that I was hoping that this was a trick.
是我希望这只是个骗局
I was hoping you were dead...
我希望你已经死了...
Because it would be easier for me to put you behind me
因为比起面对我们又一次经历的痛苦
than to face all the pain that we went through all over again.
放下你更轻松些
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, don't thank us yet. We still have to save Henry.
先别忙着谢 我们还得救亨利
We found your star map, so the real question is,
我们找到了你的星象图 所以问题是
do you know how to get off this island?
你知道怎么逃出这岛吗
If we can find Henry, I can get us home.
如果能找到亨利 我就能带大家回家
Well, let's go get Tinker Bell and...
那我们去找小叮当
retrieve the boy.
救出孩子
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
About what I said...
我刚刚说的...
Hey. Hey, Emma, it's okay. No, it's not.
艾玛 没关系 不
I wish I could change how I feel
我希望我能不这么想
more than anything, but...
非常希望 但...
I can't. I'm sorry.
我做不到 抱歉
Don't be.
不用道歉
After everything I've put you through,
我让你受了那么多苦
you don't ever have to apologize to me about how you feel.
你不用为这种感受感到抱歉
Hey, I'm glad you told me.
我很高兴你告诉我了
I have a secret, too, Emma.
我也有秘密 艾玛
I'm never gonna stop fighting for you.
我不会放弃你的
Never.
绝不
Look, I know I should've told you...
听我说 我知道我该告诉你...
Don't. Just... not now.
别说了 现在别说
I am so sorry, Snow. Are you okay?
我很抱歉 白雪 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
I'm fine!
我很好
But you need to go.
但你得走了
What?
什么
Eric...tell him the truth.
去找埃里克 告诉他真♥相♥
Go to him.
去找他
The caravan is probably long gone by now,
舰队可能早就走了
and we're miles from the docks.
我们离码头很远
I saw how he looked at you at the ball.
我看见他在舞会上看你的眼神
He'll wait as long as possible.
他会尽量等你的
You think he's still there?
你觉得他还在那儿吗
There is only one way to find out.
要知道就去看看吧
Go!
快去
Thank you, Snow!
谢谢你 白雪
Go! Just go!
去 快去
Your highness.
殿下
It's time.
时间到了
Just a little longer.
再等一会儿
I told you there'd be no second chances.
我跟你说过没有第二次机会
Oh, that. Your voice.
你的声音
I took it.
我拿走了
The only thing worse about telling your prince
比起告诉王子你的心意然后被拒绝
how you feel and rejecting you is...
更糟的就是...
never telling him at all.
永远不能告诉他
Never knowing.
永远不知他会作何反应
Never even having a chance at true love.
永远没有找到真爱的机会
That's right, dear.
没错 亲爱的
He's gone.
他走了
Time to swim back home,
该回家了
little mermaid.
小美人鱼
Hello, Regina.
你好呀 瑞金娜
You.
是你
You're real?
你真的存在吗
Next time you claim to be me,
下次你假扮我时
you'll find out just how real I am.
就会知道我有多真实了
Don't ever do that again.
永远不要再假扮我
If you think summoning a giant squid is the answer,
如果你想召唤大乌贼
I've already tried that.
我已经试过了
Oh, you've had fun, haven't you?
你玩得挺欢乐啊
I have no intention of ordering calamari.
我没想点炸鱿鱼
Hello, Ariel.
你好呀 艾莉尔
Long time.
好久不见
It's true mermaids can travel across realms.
美人鱼确实能穿越各个世界
But they can't be trusted.
但她们不值得信任
This one can.
这只可信
We have history together.
我们有过一段过去
Well, that would explain the distasteful look on her face.
难怪她一脸厌恶的表情
And now she's going to help us.
现在她要帮我们
Oh, right, your voice.
对了 你的声音
Why would I help you?
我凭什么要帮你
Because I can give you what you want.
因为我可以给你你想要的
I can give you legs, Ariel,
我能给你一双腿 艾莉尔
and this time, control over them.
这一次好好利用
But more importantly, I can give you what you need most.
但更重要的 我能给你你最想要的
What?
什么
The place I'm sending you among its residents
我要你去的那个地方 住着一个人
is your prince Eric.
你的王子埃里克
What's the name of this place?
那是哪里
Storybrooke.
童话镇
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表