It was my father's name.
这是我父亲的名字
He passed some time ago.
他不久前过世了
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
I hope it was peaceful, at least.
但愿他走得安详
Oh, you need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, no, no. I've got it.
不用 我行的
Come on, Henry.
来吧 亨利
Let's go home.
我们回家咯
Guys, listen to me.
孩子们 听我说
We are not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你们的
I know you're loyal to Pan, and I get that.
我知道你们忠于潘 这我理解
But you are making a terrible mistake.
但你们在犯一个严重的错误
For a long time,
长久以来
I thought I was never gonna find my family.
我以为我绝对找不到我的家人了
I was an orphan, like all of you.
我曾是个孤儿 就和你们一样
A lost girl.
一个迷失女孩
And I was reminded today that I am not alone,
今天让我知道 我并不是孤身一人
that I have a lot of people that love me.
我有很多爱我的人
And I never thought that was gonna happen.
我从未想到会有这么一天
If that can happen to me, it can happen to you.
如果我能找到家人 你们也能
Pan is the only family we need.
潘是我们唯一需要的家人
No. Family doesn't do what he did.
不 家人不会像他那么干
Pan lied to you and made you do terrible things.
潘欺骗你们 让你们干坏事
He lied to Henry, and convinced him to give up his own heart.
他骗了亨利 说服他交出自己的心
To save the island.
来拯救这座岛
No, to save himself.
不 是为了拯救他自己
Don't listen to her. Pan cares about all of us.
不要听她说 潘关心我们所有的人
No, he doesn't.
不 他不关心
We care about you.
我们关心你们
And we can save you!
我们能救你们
We can take you home with us to our land.
我们可以带你们一起回家
There's no reason to fear Pan anymore.
不必再害怕潘
Until he absorbs the power from Henry's heart,
在他汲取亨利心脏的力量之前
he can be stopped.
我们还能阻止他
You just have to tell us where he is.
你们只需要告诉我们他在哪
Leave now while Pan still allows you to breathe.
趁潘还留着你们一命 赶紧走吧
That's the only help you'll get.
这是你唯一能得到的帮助
Where... is Pan?
潘...在哪
Not...telling.
不...告诉你
Can you really bring us home?
你真能带我们回家吗
Shut your mouth!
闭上你的嘴
Yes.
是的
With your help.
但你们得帮忙
His thinking tree.
他的思考树
No! Yes, his thinking tree.
不 没错 思考树
Stop it! All of you!
闭嘴 都闭嘴
What is that?
那是什么地方
It's where he goes when he wants to be alone.
他想一个人待着时 就去那儿
You can find him there. It's not far.
你们可以去那里找他 不远
No, don't trust her.
不 别相信她
Can you tell us where that is?
你能告诉我们在哪吗
Yeah.
可以
But you have to swear,
但你要发誓
swear that you'll take us with you.
发誓你会带我们一起走
I promise.
我保证
We are going home.
我们要回家了
All of us.
我们所有人
Who is this bundle of joy?
这个开心果是谁啊
Do you have a problem with him crying?
你对他哭有不满吗
No, of course not.
不 当然没有
Okay, it's time to be quiet. It's time to be quiet.
好了 该安静下来了 安静点吧
What?!
怎么了
You want some advice?
需要点建议吗
Try a story.
讲个故事试试吧
That's how they soothe themselves.
这能安抚他们
A bedtime story. Gets 'em used to your voice.
睡前故事 让他适应你的声音
Worked with Ruby.
在鲁比身上就好使
Her issues started later.
她的问题是后来才出现的
Hey. Okay. It's okay.
好了 好啦
It's okay.
没事的
Once upon a time, there was--
很久很久以前 有一个...
Well, his heart's as strong as a locomotive.
他的心脏跟火车头一样有力
And his lungs are healthy, clearly.
显然他的肺也很健康
Well, what about a blood test?
那需不需要做个血液检测
Or a chest x-ray?
或者胸透
Is he a smoker?
他吸烟吗
What?!
什么
Look, it's obvious what the problem is.
问题很明显
He's a crying baby.
他就是个爱哭的孩子
I paid for this?
我付钱就卖♥♥这废话
Actually, your insurance did.
实际上 是你的保险付的钱
What do I do?
我该怎么办
I can prescribe you something.
我可以开点药
10 ccs of maternal love.
十毫升母亲的关爱
Dr. Whale, no one loves their child more than me.
威尔医生 没有人比我更爱孩子了
Which means there's something wrong with my son.
也就是说我儿子有问题
Your job is to help him.
你的工作就是帮助他
Do it!
你倒是帮啊
Sure, I could order additional testing,
当然 我可以给他做额外的检测
but, uh, with babies, there are risks.
但是 婴儿做会有风险
And it's generally nothing and not worth it.
一般来说没什么病 也不值得做
"Generally"?
一般来说
Well, in some cases, there could be something abnormal happening.
有些时候 可能是有异常情况
But we'd need the birth mother to find out.
但那得找到亲生母亲才能知道
You mean the woman who abandoned him?
你是说抛弃了他的那个女人
You think she can soothe him?
你觉得她能安抚他
I'm his mother.
我才是他的母亲
You misunderstand me, Regina.
你误会我了 瑞金娜
If something were in fact wrong with the baby,
如果这个孩子真有什么问题
maybe there's something in her medical records,
或许能从他妈妈的医疗档案里查到
something genetic that could be causing a problem.
或许孩子遗传了致病的因素
But the only people who can help us fill those blanks
但唯一能告诉我们答案的
are the biological parents.
就是亲生父母
But it was a closed adoption.
但这是保密收养
There's no way to contact them.
没办法联♥系♥他们
Sidney, grab a pencil.
西德尼 那笔记下来
There's an adoption agency in Boston on Dartmouth Street.
波士顿达特茅斯街上有家收养机构
Say again? There's noise on the line.
再说一遍 有杂音
Ms. Blanchard.
布兰切特女士
Oh. Hi.
你好
Who's this?
这是谁啊
Meet Henry.
是亨利
Make yourself useful.
发挥点作用
Boston Angels Adoption on Dartmouth.
达特茅斯街的波士顿天使收养机构
I need the name of Henry's biological mother.
我需要亨利亲生母亲的名字
Isn't that against the law?
这不是违反法律的吗
Well, that's why I called you, Sidney.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥ 西德尼
Because I know, for me, you'll do whatever it takes.
因为我知道 为了我你会不惜一切代价
I need this done.
我一定要知道
There's something wrong with my son.
我儿子出了些问题
He won't stop c--
他不停地...
crying.
哭
Just--just do it.
去查吧
How did you do that? Do what?
你怎么做到的 做到什么
M-make him stop crying.
让他停止哭泣
Well, I'm just holding him. He's so sweet.
我只是抱着他 他真可爱
No. Oh, no, no.
不不不
I'm so sorry. I--did I do something?
抱歉 我做错了什么吗
No.
没有
No, you didn't. It's me.
不 你没有 是我的问题
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表