and put her child first.
先为孩子考虑
And so...
因此
The queen procured
王后制成了
an ancient potion of forgetting.
一种古老的遗忘药剂
Oh, it's all right.
没事的
If the queen drinks the potion,
即使王后喝下药剂
she won't forget her child.
她也不会忘记她的孩子
She'll only forget her worries...
她只会忘了自己的担忧
her troubles...
她的麻烦
her fears.
她的恐惧
And with those gone...
一旦这些都被遗忘
she... and her prince can indeed
她 和她的王子就能够
finally live
从此
happily ever after.
幸福地生活在一起
Hello, Henry.
你好 亨利
What shall we do today?
我们今天要做什么呢
Oh, I know that look.
我认得那表情
That's five hours of Space Paranoids and too much pizza.
那是打了五小时电游 吃了太多匹萨的表情
Pizza's good.
匹萨好啊
It stings.
有点刺痛
What's that for?
这是干什么
A spell,
一个咒语
so no one can ever take your heart
这样就再也没人能够
ever again.
拿走你的心脏了
Thanks, mom.
谢谢 妈妈
We'll be home soon, my little prince.
我们很快就会到家了 我的小王子
I'm sorry it had to come to this, Henry.
抱歉要走到这一步 亨利
Bae.
小比
Papa.
爸爸
Where's Henry? He's safe. He's safe.
亨利在哪 他很安全 很安全
I told you I wasn't gonna hurt the boy.
我就说我不会伤害他的
I know. I'm sorry. I...
我知道 对不起 我
Why didn't you tell me Pan was your father?
你为什么没告诉我潘是你父亲
Because I didn't want you to know
因为我不想让你知道
that I was as bad a father as he was.
我是个像他那样糟糕的父亲
Because we're both the same, me and him,
因为我和他一样
because we both abandoned our sons.
我们都抛弃了自己的儿子
No, you're not the same.
不 你不一样
You came back for me, papa.
你回来找我了 爸爸
He's back.
他回来了
That means... He can cure me.
那就意味着 他可以治好我
We can go home...
我们能回家了
A family.
一家人一起
What's wrong?
怎么了
What? What are you doing?
干什么 你在干什么
I wanted your heart, Henry,
我想要你的心脏 亨利
but your mother took it away from me
但是你妈妈从我这里夺走了它
and left me for dead.
任我死去
Her mistake.
这是她的错
Oh, how clever.
真聪明
Ow! What are you doing?
你在干什么
Blood magic works both ways...
血魔法是双刃剑
Father.
父亲
No!
不
Henry? Henry!
亨利 亨利
Oh, no.
不
Henry!
亨利
It's okay.
没事
I'm okay.
我没事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
He's a strong boy, Regina.
他是个坚强的孩子 瑞金娜
You raised him well.
你养了个好孩子
Go. Over here.
走 来这边
Ready, Regina?
准备好了吗 瑞金娜
You think it'll fly?
你觉得它会飞起来吗
It has no choice.
它别无选择
Then let's get the hell out of Neverland.
那我们离开梦幻岛吧
As you wish, m'lady.
如你所愿 女士
Bosun, weigh anchor!
水手长 起锚
You know, when we first landed on this island,
我们初登上小岛的时候
you said we'd all need to work together.
你说我们得齐心协力
I was just trying anything.
我只是想尝试一切办法
Well, to be honest, I didn't think it was possible.
老实说 我当时觉得不可能
That a hero, a villain, a pirate...
我不相信英雄 坏人 海盗
that we could all be united, but we were
可以团结一心 但是我们做到了
because of the most important piece of the puzzle--
就因为这中间最重要的一环
a leader.
一个首领
I'm just glad that we were all able to work together
我很庆幸我们能一起努力
and get Henry home.
把亨利带回家
Get all of us home.
把所有人都带回家
Better than being in a cage, isn't it?
比待在笼子里强多了 是吧
Are we really free?
我们真的自♥由♥了吗
Yes, Wendy.
是的 温迪
Soon, you'll see your brothers.
很快你就能见到你的弟弟们了
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
I've saved it all this time.
我一直都保存着
I could never use it, but...
我永远也用不到 但是
maybe you can.
也许你能
It's pixie dust.
是精灵尘
It's the last bit from the last flower in the treetops.
是树顶最后一朵花里最后一点的精灵尘
It's inert I can't make it work.
它是惰性的 我不能让它恢复魔力
I've got no magic.
我没有魔法了
Not since I lost my wings.
我失去翅膀之后就没了
You'll figure it out.
你会想到办法的
I believe in you, Tink.
我相信你 小叮当
You feelin' okay? Shouldn't you be resting?
你还好吗 你不是该好好休息吗
I could bring you some food if you're feelin' up for it.
你要是想吃东西我可以给你拿一些来
I'm feeling much better now.
我现在感觉好多了
I think the fresh air is good for me. Okay.
我觉得新鲜空气对我有好处 好吧
Henry...
亨利
I know we haven't had much of a chance to be a family.
我知道我们一直没什么机会做一家人
Not yet.
目前还没有
Just, I want you to know that you have a dad now.
我只是想让你知道你现在有爸爸了
Now and for forever.
从今往后都会有了
I'll never leave you, okay, buddy?
我永远都不会离开你的 小家伙
I'm glad you got your son back, Regina.
很高兴你救回了你的儿子 瑞金娜
Seems the evil queen was able to love someone after all.
看来巫后终究是能爱上一个人的
Yes, it seems.
看来是的
It seems you were right.
看来你是对的
I knew you still had some good in you.
我就知道你内心还有善
Apparently, you still have some magic in you.
看来你还有魔法
What--
怎么...
What happened?
怎么回事
Well, if I had to guess, I'd say for a moment there,
我猜 你刚刚 有那么一瞬
you believed.
有了信念
Go away, boy.
走开 小子
Not hungry.
不饿
But I came to thank you.
我是来谢你的
No matter what those other traitors do,
不管其他叛徒怎么样
I'm on Pan's side.
我都支持潘
And Pan Never fails.
而潘 绝不会失败
What?
什么
You heard me.
你听到了
Peter Pan never fails.
彼得·潘绝不会失败
He can't be stopped.
不可阻挡
Even when they think he's defeated,
即使他们都以为他被打败了
when they think they've won,
他们赢了
he finds a way.
他还是有办法逃脱升♥天♥
So you think you're not safe?
你觉得你不安全
Oh, no, I'm perfectly safe.
不 我非常安全
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表