Now get some rest... And you'll feel better.
好好休息吧 你会好起来
Later we'll spin, hmm? Where's your doll?
过会儿我们一起纺纱 你的娃娃呢
I lost him.
丢了
Oh. Well, we'll make you another one.
没事 我们再给你做一个
You can give it the same name.
你可以给它取一样的名字
No.
不
Peter Pan is gone forever.
彼得·潘再也回不来了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
I don't remember seeing it from my dreams.
我不记得在梦里来过这儿
That's because it didn't exist.
因为这里之前是不存在的
It was created when you made the decision to stay here.
你留下的决定造就了这里
A giant skull?
大骷髅吗
It's glorious!
真漂亮
What's the hourglass for?
这个沙漏是做什么的
It represents the magic fueling your youth,
这代表了令你永驻青春的魔法
the magic allowing you to stay here,
让你驻留此地的魔法
to stay young.
让你容颜不老
And what happens when it runs out?
魔法用尽了会怎样
Your youth will be taken
你将青春不再
and you will die.
难逃一死
But I thought I was going to stay young forever.
我不是可以青春永驻吗
Neverland is a place for children to visit in their dreams,
梦幻岛本是孩子们在梦中造访的仙境
not a place for them to live.
但他们不能在此生活
You are the first to try to stay.
你是第一个试图留下的人
And in doing so, you're breaking the rules.
因此 你打破了规矩
Any rule can be broken, especially here.
没有什么规矩破不得 尤其是在梦幻岛
I made this place without even thinking about it.
我连想都没想 就造就了这里
There has to be a way.
一定有办法
Perhaps.
也许吧
Then I will find it.
我会找出来的
I will find a way.
我会找到办法的
I believe.
我坚信
It's time, Henry.
是时候了 亨利
Time to save magic,
该拯救魔法了
to save Neverland.
拯救梦幻岛
What do I have to do?
我需要做什么
You must give me your heart, Henry--
你必须交出你的心 亨利
The heart of the truest believer.
交出你的至诚之心
You mean...
你是说
I have to believe.
我必须坚持信仰
No, Henry.
不 亨利
I mean, you need to give me your heart.
我的意思是 你要交出你的心脏
But... what will happen to me?
那...我会怎么样
You'll become the greatest of all heroes.
你将成为最伟大的英雄
You can tell me the truth.
你可以告诉我实话
I know all magic comes with a price.
我知道 魔法总是有代价的
Saving it must come with a price, too.
拯救它肯定也要付出代价
I would never lie to you, Henry.
我绝不会骗你的 亨利
I mean, you're right.
你说得对
There is a price.
是要付出代价
You have to stay here on the island with me.
代价是你要留在这儿陪我
Neverland will become your new home.
梦幻岛将成为你的新家
I know it's a huge sacrifice, but isn't it worth it?
我知道牺牲很大 但这是值得啊
Heroes have to make sacrifices all the time.
英雄总要牺牲
My family taught me that.
我的家人教我的
Then they'd be proud if they could see you now,
如果他们现在能看到你 一定会为你骄傲
because you're about to save them all.
因为你将拯救所有人
Now are you ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
好了
Then let me help you.
那我来帮你
Henry, wait!
亨利 等等
Whatever Pan's telling you to do, don't do it.
不管潘让你做什么 别做
Dad? You're alive?
爸爸 你还活着
I am, buddy.
是的 小家伙
And I need you to listen to me.
你得认真听我说
Pan is lying to you.
潘在骗你
Oh, pleasure to see you, too, Baelfire,
我也很高兴见到你 比尔菲
not to mention the savior
还有救世主
and the evil queen.
和巫后
Henry,
亨利
you need to get away from him now.
马上离开他
He's trying to hurt you.
他会伤害你
No.
不会
The heart of the truest believer.
至诚之心
It's what's gonna save magic.
能拯救魔法
It's gonna save all of you.
能救你们所有人
No, it's not.
不是这样的
This was never about magic, Henry.
这完全和魔法无关 亨利
You have to believe us.
你要相信我们
The only person Pan's interested in saving is himself.
潘只想救他自己
That's not true!
不是这样的
Of course it isn't.
当然不是
Yes, it is!
是这样的
Pan can't live without you dying.
你不死 潘就活不了
If you give him your heart, it's gonna kill you.
如果你把心给他 你就会死
They're trying to stem your belief, Henry.
他们在动摇你的信仰 亨利
But don't let them.
别让他们得逞
Remember, every hero gets tested.
记住 每个英雄都要经受考验
Henry...
亨利...
I know what being a hero looks like, and this isn't it.
我知道当英雄的感受 不是这样的
Why would they lie?
他们为什么要说谎
Because that's what adults do, Henry.
因为大人都这样 亨利
You know that better than anyone.
你比谁都明白这点
Henry...
亨利...
You have to believe us.
你要相信我们
Your parents don't care about Neverland, Henry.
你父母不在乎梦幻岛的存亡 亨利
They know if you give your heart to save it,
他们知道如果你用心救了岛
then you'll have to stay.
你就得留下
They're being selfish because they don't wanna lose you.
他们这只是自私 因为他们不想失去你
Henry, you have to trust us.
亨利 你一定要信任我们
Trust?
信任
I'm the only one who's ever been honest with you, Henry.
我是唯一诚实待你的人 亨利
The only one who ever believed in you.
唯一信任你的人
This is your choice. Not theirs.
这是你的选择 不是他们的
You have to choose now.
你现在就要做出选择
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
We believe in you, Henry.
我们都相信你 亨利
Because we love you.
因为我们爱你
More than anything.
胜过一切
I love you, too.
我也爱你们
But I have to save magic.
但我要拯救魔法
No, no, no, no!
不不 别
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No!
不要
Henry!
亨利
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表