Is that what happened to my brothers?
我兄弟们是不是也这样
Yes.
是的
We believe that people are being abducted
我们认为他们是在靠近镇界时
as they approach the town line.
被掳走了
So we're trapped here... again?
那我们又被困在这里了吗
It's no different than last time.
这不同于上一次
Last time, we lost our memories.
上一次 我们丢失了记忆
This time, we get dragged into the woods!
这一次 我们被拖进了森林
Do you know who cursed us...
你知道是谁对我们下了咒吗
why they want us here?
那人为什么想让我们待在这里
I'm working on it,
我还在调查
but it's hard to figure out who cast a curse
但是你们都不记得去年发生了什么
when no one remembers the last year.
很难查出是谁施了咒语
Who?
谁
Isn't it obvious?
还不明显吗
Do you remember something?
你记得什么吗
Who cast the last curse?
上一次是谁施的咒
Who knows how to use it?
谁知道如何使用咒语
Who's the only one who ever did anything like this before?!
谁是唯一做过这种事的人
The evil queen!
巫后
For once, I'm just as clueless as the rest of you.
这一次 我和你们一样毫无头绪
You expect us to believe that?
你以为我们会信你吗
It's the truth.
这是事实
This curse has your fingerprints all over it.
这个咒语到处是你的痕迹
And you did take away our memories once before.
而且你之前曾夺走过我们的记忆
Still have your big house.
你还住着大房♥子呢
You think I care about my house?
你觉得我在乎我的房♥子吗
About my job? About any of these things?
在乎我的工作 在乎任何这些东西
Regina, please.
瑞金娜 拜托
Just tell us the truth. We'll understand.
告诉我们真♥相♥吧 我们会理解的
Speak for yourself.
那是你
I am telling the truth.
我说的就是实话
If I had done this,
如果这是我做的
there's one thing I'd have right now... my son.
那我现在肯定已经夺回我儿子了
Yeah, you're not getting anywhere near him
是啊 你现在休息靠近他
until I get to the bottom of what's going on here.
直到我查出这里到底发生了什么
So now you're siding with the rabble?
你又站在这群乌合之众那边了
I thought we'd been through this.
我们不是谈过了吗
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
Yes, that's what you said before,
是啊 你之前就这么说
but now I'm wondering if I believe you.
但现在我在想是否该相信你
Don't come any closer!
别再靠近了
Regina... Do you remember who you're dealing with?
瑞金娜 你们还记得我是什么人吗
If you all want me to be the evil queen,
如果你们想让我变成巫后
then fine.
那么好
That's exactly who you'll get.
如你们所愿
I knew she did it!
我就知道是她干的
We can't let her get away.
不能让她逃脱罪责
I won't.
我不会的
No.
不是吧
"No" what?
不是什么
You're not.
你不是吧
Not coming along?
不是要跟你一起去吗
I do believe I am.
我想我是要跟你一起去
I can help.
我可以帮你
I didn't ask for help.
我没叫你帮我
Well, that doesn't mean you won't need it.
那不代表你不需要帮助
That flying monkey back there wasn't after my son.
那只飞猴不是冲着我儿子去的
It was coming after you.
它是冲着你去的
What makes you think that?
你为什么会这么想
The woods are my home.
森林是我的家
I've seen many a hunter stalk its prey,
我见过狩猎者如何追踪猎物
and that beast was coming for you.
那只怪物是冲着你去的
Roland just happened to be standing in between.
罗兰德只是正好挡在你们之间
Your point?
你的意思是
That's the second time you've been attacked.
这是你第二次遭攻击了
The wicked witch wants you dead.
邪恶的女巫想致你于死地
And what?
然后呢
You think you can stop her if she tries to hurt me?
你认为你能阻止她伤害我吗
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许能 也许不能
But I have to try.
但我必须试试
You see, despite the fact that neither of us likes it,
尽管我们都不喜欢这样
I owe you a debt.
但这是我欠你的
Why is that?
为什么
Even though that winged beast wasn't after Roland,
尽管那只带翅膀野兽不是冲着罗兰德去的
he still could have hurt my son.
他还是可能会伤害到我儿子
You saved him.
而你救了他
Who knew a thief had honor?
小偷竟也讲义气
Who knew an Evil Queen had a soft spot for children?
巫后的软肋竟然是小孩子
Don't get in my way.
别碍事
I wouldn't dream of it.
想都不敢想
An earthquake?
地震
I had to make a statement.
我必须要表态
And you're fine.
而且你也没事啊
So, do you think they bought it?
你认为他们相信了吗
Yeah, I think they did.
我认为他们相信了
Good.
很好
Nice work.
做得好
Now let's figure out who really cursed this town.
现在我们去找出诅咒小镇的元凶吧
How long do you think we have?
你认为我们有多少时间
Until whoever cast this curse
直到施咒的人
realizes you're not actually on the run from me.
发觉你不是真的在躲避我
But till then,
但在那之前
no one's gonna suspect we're working together.
没人会怀疑我们两人在合作
Let's see it.
给我看看
That enough?
这些够吗
Uh, to use? No.
喝当然不够
But to replicate? I think so.
但复♥制♥应该够的
We can start waking people up,
我们可以开始唤醒大家的记忆
figure out who the hell sent everyone back here.
查出是谁把大家送回这里
And I can make Henry remember me.
我可以让亨利记起我
Thank you.
谢谢
For what? We haven't done anything yet.
为了什么 我们还什么都没做
You saw how quick this town was to blame me.
你也看到镇民立刻就把矛头指向我的样子
But you... you believe I didn't cast that curse.
但是你 你相信不是我施的咒
I know that wasn't easy for you.
我知道这对你来说并不容易
Sure it was. I knew you were telling the truth.
当然容易 我知道你说的是真话
Even though everything that has happened
尽管发生的一切
has put me right next to Henry?
的确让亨利回到了我身边吗
Maybe this was some super-complicated, ingenious plan.
也许这是个精心策划 极其复杂的计划
It wasn't.
不是
My superpower may not be perfect,
我的超能力也许并不完美
but with you, Regina,
但说到你 瑞金娜
I always know when you're lying.
你撒谎我总能看出来
This time, you're not. You didn't do it.
这次你没撒谎 不是你做的
Even though you know I can't live without him.
即使你知道我不能没有亨利
There you go... telling the truth again.
你又来了 又在说真话
So, where are we headed?
我们要去哪
There's a fire in the courtyard that powers her spell.
院子里有一团火 是她咒语法力的源泉
As long as it burns, the shield will stay up.
只要火焰不熄 防护屏障就在
Then we simply need to put it out.
那我们把火熄掉就行
I simply need to put it out.
那我去把火熄掉就行
You need to stay out of my way.
你不要碍我的事
Step in between.
走白色方块之间
Nice little surprise.
小小的惊喜啊
For keeping people like you out.
这是为了防止你这样的人进入
People like me?
我这样的人
Thieves.
小偷
Ah, yes. True.
那倒是
But we aren't all bad, you know.
但我们也不全是坏人啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表