And everyone would go back to where they're from,
每个人都会回到原来的地方
prevented from ever returning.
永远无法回来
You'll go back to the enchanted forest.
你们会回到魔法森林
All of us.
我们所有人
Except Henry.
除了亨利
He will stay here because he was born here.
他会留下 因为他出生在这里
Alone?
独自一人吗
No.
不
You will take him,
你会带走他
because you're the savior.
因为你是救世主
You were created to break the curse.
你是为打破诅咒而生的
And once again, you can escape it.
和上次一样 你能逃过诅咒
I-I don't want to.
我不想这样
We'll both go back with everyone.
我们跟大家一起回去
That's not an option.
这不可能
I can't be with him.
我不能和他在一起
If I don't pay the price, none of this will work.
如果我不付出代价就没办法成功
Emma, you have to go.
艾玛 你得离开
I just found you.
我才刚刚找到你们
And now it's time for you to leave us again.
现在你得再次离开我们
For your best chance, for his.
为了你 也为了他
No. N-no, I-I...
不行 不行
I'm...
我...
not... done.
还没完成使命
I'm the savior, right?
我是救世主 对吧
I'm supposed to bring back all the happy endings.
我应该把幸福结局都带回来
That's what Henry always said.
亨利一直这么说
Happy endings aren't always what they think they will be.
幸福结局并不总像我们想的那样
Look around you.
看看你身边
You've touched the lives of everyone here.
你触动了这里所有人的生命
But we're a family.
但我们是一家人
Yes, and we always will be. You gave us that.
是的 我们永远都是 多亏了你
You and Henry can be a family, and you can get your wish.
你和亨利可以组建家庭 你的愿望就能实现
You can be like everyone else. You can be happy.
你可以像其他人那样 获得幸福
It's time for you to believe in yourself, Emma.
你现在得相信自己 艾玛
It's time for you to find hope.
你现在得去寻找希望
I've known you for some time,
我认识你有一段时间了
and all I've wanted was for you to get the hell out of my life
我一直希望你滚出我的生活
so I can be with my son.
好让我跟我儿子在一起
But, really, what I want....
但我真正想要的...
is for Henry to be happy.
是让亨利幸福
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
You have to go.
你必须离开
Okay.
好吧
Okay, now, big push. Big push.
好 用力推 用力推
Push, push, push.
用力 用力
Great. Here we go.
太棒了 生出来了
Good, that's beautiful.
真好 宝宝真漂亮
I know.
我就知道
It's a boy, Emma.
是个男孩 艾玛
Emma?
艾玛
Emma, just so you know, you can change you mind.
艾玛 要知道 你还可以改变主意
No. I can't be a mother.
不 我做不了母亲
This isn't fair.
这不公平
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
What do you mean?
什么意思
If I had never gone to get Emma,
如果我当初没去找艾玛
if I just lived under the curse with you,
如果我就和你生活在诅咒里
none of this would've ever happened.
这些就都不会发生
I thought I was alone.
我以为我很孤单
I thought you didn't love me.
我以为你不爱我
But I was wrong.
但我错了
Henry.
亨利
I was wrong, too.
我也错了
It wasn't your fault. It's mine.
这不是你的错 是我的错
I cast a curse out of vengeance.
我为了复仇施下了诅咒
And I'm...
我是...
I'm a villain.
我是坏人
You heard Mr. Gold.
戈登先生也说了
Villains don't get happy endings.
坏人不会有好下场
You're not a villain.
你不是坏人
You're my mom.
你是我妈妈
Neal.
尼尔
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't be.
不用道歉
You gotta get out boy the hell out of here.
你要带他离开这里
And you have to go back there.
而你要回去
Yeah, I do.
是啊
This isn't over.
这不算完
I'll see both of you again.
我还会见到你们的
That's quite the vessel you captain there, Swan.
你的"船"不错啊 斯旺
There's not a day will go by I won't think of you.
每一分每一秒 我都不会停止想你
Good.
很好
Emma...
艾玛
There's something I haven't told you.
有件事我还没告诉你
What now?
是什么
When the curse washes over us,
诅咒淹没我们时
it will send us all back.
会把我们都送回去
Nothing will be left behind.
什么也不会留下
Including your memories.
包括你的记忆
It's just what the curse does.
诅咒就是这样
Storybrooke will no longer exist.
童话镇将不复存在
It won't ever have existed.
也从没存在过
So these last years...
所以你们过去这几年的记忆...
will be gone from both your memories.
也会一起消失
And we just go back to being stories again.
我们又只是童话故事了
What will happen to us?
我们会怎么样呢
I don't know.
我不知道
That doesn't sound much like a happy ending.
这听起来可不像幸福的结局
It's not.
确实不是
But I can give you one.
但我可以给你一个
You can preserve our memories?
你能保留我们的记忆吗
No.
不能
I can...
我可以...
do what I did to everyone else in this town...
像当初对镇上的人那样
and give you new ones.
给你新的记忆
You cursed them, and they were miserable.
你给他们下咒 他们都很痛苦
They didn't have to be.
不非得痛苦
My gift to you...
我给你的礼物...
is good memories,
是美好的记忆
a good life for you,
美好的生活...
and Henry.
和亨利一起的生活
You'll have never given him up.
你会记得自己不曾抛弃他
You'll have always been together.
你们一直都在一起
You would do that?
你愿意这么做吗
When I stop Pan's curse, and you cross that town line,
等我阻止了潘的诅咒 你越过了镇界
you will have the life you always wanted.
你会得到你一直想要的生活
But it won't be real.
但那不是真的
Well, your past won't, but your future will.
你的过去不是 但你的未来将是真的
Now go.
快走
There isn't much time left,
没多少时间了
and the curse will be here any minute.
诅咒马上就到了
Emma, just so you know, you can change your mind.
艾玛 要知道 你还可以改变主意
Wait.
等等
Let me hold him.
让我抱抱他
Here you go.
给你
Mom, you forgot something.
妈妈 你忘东西了
Right. Cinnamon.
对了 肉桂
There you go.
给你
Someone coming over?
有人要来吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表