If we're gonna hide this,
如果要隐瞒这事
we need a good cover story.
我们得编个好故事
Done. That's not a problem.
知道了 没问题
Where you guys going?
你们去哪
Firewood. To get water.
找柴火 找水
Guys, what's going on?
到底怎么了
Neal's alive.
尼尔还活着
Neal i-is...
尼尔他
alive?
还活着
Maybe.
有可能
Sorry. She deserved to know.
抱歉 但她应该知道
You can't see the future here.
你在这儿无法预测未来
It's impossible to see the future
这里的时光是静止的
in a place where time stands still.
你不可能预测未来
I may not see the future here,
我或许看不到未来
but I can make one happen.
但我能创造一个未来
Was that a threat?
你在威胁我吗
And here I made you your favorite breakfast--
我还做了你最爱的早餐呢
eggs in a basket.
鸡蛋饼
I thought you could use it.
你应该想吃
You looked a little down in the dumps.
你看起来很失落
I'm fine.
我没事
Sure you are, Rumple.
你有事 朗普
You've lost your son Neal.
你失去了你儿子 尼尔
Again.
再次失去
And Henry's unattainable because...
你也找不到亨利 因为
well, you'd have to go through me,
你得打败我才行
and we both know you can't.
但你做不到
You still like the yolk runny, don't you?
你还是喜欢嫩鸡蛋吧
What do you want?
你想干什么
Well, if you won't eat, then I will.
你要不吃那我就吃了
I'm just trying to point out the silver lining in your cloudy life.
我是来给你不如意的人生指条明路的
That by killing you, all our troubles end?
只要杀了你 麻烦迎刃而解
We both know that's not going to happen,
你我都知道 那是不可能的
because the only way to do that is for you to die, too.
因为那样做 你也得死
You can go,
你可以走
leave the island.
离开这个岛
And abandon my son? And Henry?
抛下我儿子和亨利不管吗
I don't think so.
我不会走的
Look, even if you did save them--which you won't--
即使你救了他们 而你根本救不了
What would be the point?
又有什么意义呢
They'll never forgive you for all the horrible things you've done.
他们仍然不会原谅你曾犯下的滔天罪恶
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Have you forgiven your father?
你原谅你父亲了吗
You see my point?
明白了吧
Back to that silver lining--
你还有一线希望
You have a nice girl waiting for you back in Storybrooke.
童话镇还有个好姑娘在等着你
Belle, is it?
贝儿 是吗
Stop this foolishness and go back to her.
别做傻事了 回去找她吧
Make a new start.
重新开始
She looks fertile. Maybe a new child?
她像是能生孩子的样儿 再生一个呗
You and I both know that's the only future for you...
你我都清楚 那才是你唯一的未来
assuming you want to live.
前提是你想活着的话
Enjoy the eggs.
慢慢吃
This is a waste of time.
简直是浪费时间
He's toying with us.
他在耍我们
I don't think so.
我不觉得
Look. More scuffling.
看这些混战的痕迹
Someone was definitely resisting.
肯定有人在这儿打斗过
How do we know that means Neal?
这跟尼尔有什么关系
Well, then someone was fighting for his life.
至少有人为了保命奋力抗争
Are you really going to fall for this?
你真的相信这些吗
Fine.
好吧
You wanna follow the evil munchkin's dirt road?
你想走那个坏小鬼给你指的路
Be my guest.
随便吧
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
To save our son.
去救我们的儿子
We need to stick together.
我们必须团结一致
No, we don't.
不用
You may be prepared to risk Henry's life
你打算为这种徒劳无功的事
over some heartbroken fool's errand,
拿亨利的生命冒险
but I'm not.
但我不会
I'm tired of waiting around.
我厌倦了等待
What if she's right? Pan could be lying.
万一她是对的呢 潘有可能说谎
Just because it seems too good to be true doesn't mean it is.
看上去好的不真实未必就不是真的
Don't give up.
不要放弃
You owe it to Henry to find out if his father's still alive,
你得为亨利查明他爸爸是否还活着
and you owe it to yourself.
也为了你自己
It's even better than I imagined.
比我想象得还要棒
Do I look okay? Is this how people dress?
我看起来怎样 人类是这么穿的吗
You look fantastic.
你美极了
Does it fit right? Because it just feels a little--
合身吗 我感觉有点
Tight? That's a corset. It's supposed to be.
紧 那是束腰 就是那样的
How do you know all these things?
你怎么这么了解
In another life, I was a princess.
我曾是一个公主
Well, perhaps you'll be one again.
或许你能再度成为公主
I doubt it. But tonight, you can be.
我看未必 但今晚 你就是公主
Remember what I taught you.
记住我教你的了吗
What's this?
这是什么
Mini-trident.
迷你三叉戟
Salad-trident?
沙拉三叉戟
Fork. Salad fork.
叉子 沙拉叉
It's really not that valuable.
这不怎么值钱的
There. Look.
看那儿
Is that him?
是他吗
Yes.
是的
That's him.
就是他
He's just as I remembered.
跟我印象中的一模一样
Less wet...
没那么湿了
But more handsome.
但更帅了
Go to him.
去啊
Just... walk over there?
走过去吗
Love at first sight doesn't need much prompting.
一见钟情不用等什么信♥号♥♥啦
Would you like to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Might be easier than walking.
可能比走路要简单
No one's dancing.
没人跳舞啊
Well, that's one of the perks of being the prince.
这可是王子特权呢
If I want to dance, I can.
只要我想跳舞 我就能
I'm Eric.
我是埃里克
Ariel.
我是艾莉尔
You look familiar.
你很眼熟
Have we met?
我们之前见过吗
Uh... I don't think so.
应该没有吧
I know where it's from.
我想起来了
Where?
在哪
I was in a shipwreck.
我遇到了一场海难
I nearly drowned. Someone saved me.
差点淹死 但有人救了我
I didn't see them, but...
我没看到她 但
I've had a recurring dream since then,
那之后我总做同一个梦
of a face.
梦到一张脸
Your face.
你的脸
That can't be.
不可能
I'm new in town, so...
我是新来的 所以
how could I have possibly saved you?
我怎么可能救了你呢
I know.
我知道
Ursula's the one who saved me.
是厄休拉救了我
And in doing so, she showed me a vision of my future.
并且还向我展示了我的未来
That's the face I saw.
我看到的就是这张脸
That's you.
就是你
Ursula is just a myth.
厄休拉只是一个神话
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表