I'm gonna get Henry.
我要去找亨利
We agreed to do this together.
我们说好要一起去的
Actually, we made no such agreement.
事实上 我们可没说好
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because I wanna succeed.
因为我想成功
What makes you think I'm gonna fail?
你为什么认为我会失败
Well, how could you not?
你怎么不会呢
You don't believe in your parents
你不相信你父母
or in magic
也不信魔法
or even yourself.
甚至不相信你自己
I slayed a dragon. I think I believe.
我曾手刃巨龙 我相信这些
Only what was shown to you.
你只相信已经看到的
When have you ever taken a real leap of faith?
你曾经单凭信念做过任何事吗
You know, the kind where there's absolutely no proof?
就是在毫无凭据的情况下 仍选择信念
I've known you some time, Ms. Swan.
我认识你有些日子了 斯旺女士
And sadly, despite everything you've been through,
很可惜 尽管你经历过很多事
You're still just that...
你仍然是那个
bail bonds person,
保释金追讨人
looking for evidence.
仍在寻求证据
Well, dearie, that's not gonna work in neverland.
亲爱的 这在梦幻岛可行不通
I'll do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切代价
Well, you just need someone to tell you what that is.
你只需要有人告诉你代价是什么
Sorry, dearie.
抱歉 亲爱的
Our foe is too fearsome for hand-holding.
这个对头太厉害 我没空教你御敌
Neverland is a place where imagination runs wild.
梦幻岛是个任由想象驰聘的地方
And sadly...
可悲的是
yours doesn't.
你的想象力驰骋不起来
We making s'mores?
我们要生火烤饼干吗
No.
不是
Building a signal.
在打暗号♥
Help me gather some dry leaves.
帮我捡一些干叶子
We need to let the home office know that we're here.
我们得让总部知道我们来了
And what if that's not enough?
如果这样还不够呢
What if the empty communicator wasn't an accident?
如果空通讯器不是意外呢
Don't let the kid get in your head.
别让那小孩左右了你
Who are you?
你是谁
We're the home office.
我们就是总部的人
Welcome to Neverland.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
The "home office" is a bunch of teenagers?
所谓的总部只是一群青少年吗
They're not teenagers. They're the lost boys.
他们不是青少年 他们是迷失男孩
Look at that.
瞧瞧
Why do the lost boys want to destroy magic?
迷失男孩为什么要毁掉魔法
Who said we wanna destroy magic?
谁说我们要毁掉魔法
That was our mission.
那是我们的任务
So you were told.
跟你的确是这么说的
Yes.
是啊
Now the boy.
该说这孩子了
Hand him over.
把他交出来
Not until you tell us the plan--
除非你把计划告诉我们
for magic, for getting home.
怎么处置魔法 怎么送我们回家
You're not getting home.
你们回不了家了
Then you're not getting the boy.
那你就得不到这个孩子
Of course we are.
我们当然能得到
Run!
快跑
Get the boy.
抓住那孩子
Come on.
快来
Where'd he go?!
他跑哪去了
This way!
这边
Thanks.
谢谢
Pan and his forces are in tune with every grain of sand on the island.
这岛上的一草一木都是潘和他手下的耳目
We must be careful.
我们得小心
Are--are you a lost boy?
你也是迷失男孩吗
I was.
曾经是
But I escaped.
但是我逃了
And now they're after me, too.
现在他们也在抓我
How? What happened?
怎么回事 出了什么事
No time for questions.
没时间解释了
We must keep moving. Come on.
我们必须继续跑 快
Oh. Don't stop on my account.
不要因为我而停下来
Wouldn't think of it.
才不会呢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Getting ready for a fight.
为战斗做准备
Well, I've never known you to need to get ready for a fight.
我都不知道你还需要做战前准备
I thought it was a natural state.
我以为你一直都处于战斗状态
Don't let Rumplestiltskin get you down, luv.
别受朗普斯金的影响 亲爱的
What do you want?
你想怎样
To give you something.
给你点东西
You know, Baelfire and I once spent a lot of time together.
比尔菲和我曾共度了很长的一段时光
He was always "Neal" to me.
对我来说 他永远是尼尔
Yeah. Right.
是啊
This was his.
这是他的
I didn't realize you were sentimental.
没想到你这么重感情
I'm not.
我没有
I just thought you could use it where we're going.
我只是觉得在我们要去的地方
you know...
你可以...
to fight.
用它来战斗
Thanks.
谢谢
To Neal.
敬尼尔
To Neal.
敬尼尔
Who are you?
你是谁
Neal.
尼尔
Is he well?
他还好吧
Well enough to be questioned.
可以回答问题了
Here. Drink.
来 喝吧
Drink. You must be thirsty.
喝吧 你肯定口渴了
Where am I?
我在哪
You're in our kingdom.
你在我们的王国
Where's your-- where's your kingdom?
你们的王国在哪
The enchanted forest.
魔法森林
I'm back.
我回来了
Back?
回来
You mean you're from here?
你是说你是这儿的人
He's lying. Look at his clothes.
他撒谎 看他的衣着
He's from the same world Emma and Snow are from.
他跟艾玛和白雪来自一个世界
Emma?
艾玛
Emma Swan? You know her?
艾玛·斯旺 你认识她
How do you know her?
你怎么知道她的
She's...
她是...
She's my... I don't know.
她是我的...我也说不清
But she's in danger. I have to get back to her. Oh!
但是她有危险 我得回到她身边
I have to help her!
我得帮助她
You need to rest.
你需要休息
You were gravely injured when we found you.
我们发现你的时候 你受了很重的伤
Were you hit by some kind of arrow?
你是被什么弓箭所伤吗
.45 caliber arrow.
45口径的弓箭
Look, I-I need your help.
听着 我需要你们的帮助
I need to know that Emma and Henry are all right.
我得确定艾玛和亨利没事
You're...
你是...
You're Henry's father?
你是亨利的父亲
I was once under a sleeping curse.
我曾经中过一个昏睡咒
Snow taught me how to control the nightmare.
白雪教我怎么控制噩梦
And with practice, I'm able to walk the dream world,
经过练习 我能在梦境中来去自如
find others like me who have passed through.
找到跟我一样去过那儿的人
It's possible I can make contact with them.
也许我可以跟她们取得联♥系♥
If I can, what would you like me to tell them?
如果我成功了 你想让我跟她们说什么
Tell Emma I'm alive,
告诉艾玛我还活着
and I love her.
还有我爱她
How long was he with you?
你们共处了多久
Long enough for me to know that I miss him, too.
挺久的 所以我也很想他
What was that?
怎么回事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表