Killian, what's going on?
基里安 这是怎么回事
Were you working for her?
你是她的人吗
The witch tried - to back me into a corner.
女巫想逼我就范
I did everything I could to resist her plans.
我千方百计抵抗她的计划
So whose idea was it to kidnap Henry and stick him on a boat?
把亨利绑♥架♥到一艘船上是谁的主意
It was mine. I was trying to save him.
我的 我想救他
From what? What is she doing?
为什么 她要干什么
She cursed me.
她诅咒了我
My lips, actually.
确切地说 是我的嘴唇
Your lips. Why?
嘴唇 为什么
She wants to steal your magic.
她想偷走你的魔力
She thought I was the best way of doing that.
她觉得我是最佳途径
She knows what we all know -- that you can defeat her.
她和我们都知道 你可以打败她
It should have been my decision to protect Henry.
保护亨利应该由我来决定
Whether she forced your hand or not, it doesn't matter.
不管她是不是逼迫了你
I can't trust you now. How can I?
你还要我怎么相信你
She's right not to.
她是对的
He's lied about more than just this.
他说的谎不止这个
You said you brought Emma to Storybrooke
你说你带艾玛来到童话镇
because you received a message from us with a memory potion.
是因为你得到了我们的消息还附了瓶记忆药水
Aye, what of it?
是的 怎么了
We didn't send you any message.
我们没有发过消息
Well, I got one!
可我收到了
It's the truth!
这是实话
Somebody bloody well sent me the message!
肯定有人给我发过消息
Who else would have an antidote?
还有谁能有解药
Who else would know where to find the savior?
还有谁能知道去哪找救世主
Wolf's blood, dragon's scale.
狼血 龙甲
I've tasted this brew before.
我曾品尝过这琼浆玉液
We're about to take an unplanned trip, my pet.
我们要踏上一趟计划外的旅行 爱宠
The curse is coming.
诅咒来了
You failed, you failed.
你失败了 你失败了
You failed, you failed, you failed,
你失败了 你失败了 你失败了
You failed, you failed, you fa Don't be so dour.
你失败了 你失败了 别这么伤感
What I need to do - can be done from any land.
我要做的事 在任何大♥陆♥都能实现
I will succeed in changing the past.
我会成功改变过去的
My spell will work.
我的咒语会成功的
But only if you remember it.
前提是你得能记住
Which I will...
我能...
With this...
用这个...
To keep my valuable - recollections safe and sound.
保护我珍贵的记忆
Mmm. Here.
给你
Drink it, dump it out, sing it a song.
喝掉 倒掉 给它唱首歌♥ 随你
Your brains are still mine.
无论如何你都会属于我
If you want to remember - the loss of your son, so be it,
如果你想记住痛失儿子 没问题
but if you'd prefer to stumble about blind and stupid
但如果你更想像其他人一样
with the rest of them,
茫然地乱冲乱撞
be my guest.
随便你
Memories are pain.
记忆是痛苦的
Pain is strength.
痛苦是力量
For vengeance.
敬复仇
We don't need to remember.
我们不需要记住
Emma does.
艾玛需要
Find Killian Jones on the Jolly Roger.
去海盗船上找基里安·琼斯
Find captain Hook.
找到虎克船长
Go!
快去
He really was a hero.
他真的是个英雄
He was, Henry.
真的 亨利
He didn't give a second thought to sacrificing himself for you --
他义无反顾地为你牺牲了自己
For all of us.
也是为了所有人
Yeah.
是啊
Was it hard?
很艰难吧
Coming back to Storybrooke when you knew it would be dangerous?
明知危险重重 还是选择回童话镇
I mean, life in new york was pretty good.
纽约的生活还挺不错的
It was better than good,
何止是不错
But I had this voice stuck in my head that I couldn't shake.
但我脑海中有个声音挥之不去
Whose?
谁的声音
Yours.
你的
I knew how you would have voted on this.
我知道你的意愿是什么
Yeah.
是啊
And you know what this means.
你知道这意味着什么
Operation cobra is back on.
眼镜蛇计划重启
I'm not sure it ever ended.
好像从来就没中止
Mary Margaret!
玛丽·玛格丽特
Deep breaths. Take deep breaths.
深呼吸 深呼吸
I'll get the truck.
我去把卡车开来
Mary Margaret, are you okay?
玛丽·玛格丽特 你没事吧
It's the baby.
是孩子
It's coming.
要生了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表