Curfew, dust discipline,
宵禁令 精灵尘训练
You "got big" for no reason.
你变大不是没有原因的
Listen, I have news-- amazing news.
我有个天大的好消息
I was helping someone.
我在帮人
A queen in the enchanted forest-- Regina.
魔法森林里的王后瑞金娜
Do you know who she is?
你知道她是谁吗
Her mother was Cora, the one who ripped out hearts.
她妈妈柯拉会把人的心脏扯出来
Her teacher is the dark one. So?
她的老师是黑暗者 所以呢
So consider yourself lucky you are still alive.
所以你还活着就算走运了
Green, this is not a woman you can help.
小绿 这个女人你帮不了
She is surrounded by darkness.
她被黑暗包围了
Sounds to me like she's exactly someone who could use help.
依我看 她正是需要帮助的人
Well, maybe if you'd let me have some pixie dust--
如果你让我拿一些精灵尘...
Not a chance.
绝对不行
You'll fly away from this one, Green.
你别去管这事了 小绿
My name isn't Green. It's Tinker Bell.
我不叫小绿 我叫小叮当
And I can't believe
我不敢相信
you want me to ignore someone who needs help.
你居然要我忽视需要帮助的人
It's not very fairylike.
这可不像仙子的作风
I will be the judge of what is fairylike.
仙子该怎么做我说了算
But I No discussion.
可我... 没得商量
Until further notice, you are to remain here
除非我另作安排 你要待在这儿
and continue your training under my direct supervision.
在我的监督下继续训练
Understood?
明白了吗
Yes, Blue.
明白了 小蓝
Are you out of your mind?!
你疯了吗
He's 4 years old.
他才四岁
The shadow won't touch him. I promise.
影子不会碰他的 我保证
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I've dealt with it before.
因为我遇到过它
It's what took me to Neverland as a kid.
我小时候 就是影子把我带去了梦幻岛
All Roland has to do is summon it. That's it.
罗兰德只需要召唤它就行了
I'll take it from there.
然后我会接手
I'll be the one going to Neverland, not him.
我会去梦幻岛 不是他
Oh, so at best, my toddler is bait.
往好了说 我的幼子是诱饵
At worst, something goes wrong,
往坏了说 如果出了岔子
and a demonic shadow carries him through a portal
邪恶的影子将带他穿过传送门
to the nastiest person you ever met.
去见你认识的最阴险的人
Look, Robin, I have to get there.
听着 罗宾 我必须去那儿
I lost my wife a while back.
我不久前刚刚失去妻子
Before that, we almost never even had Roland.
在那之前 罗兰德险些流产
She was so sick.
她病得太重了
Now she's gone.
现在她不在了
He's all I have.
我只有他了
I can't lose him.
我不能失去他
So you know how I feel.
那么你理解我的感受
I need my boy and Emma. They're all I have.
我需要我的儿子和艾玛 我只有他们了
So because I know what it is to value family,
就因为我知道家人有多么重要
I should risk mine?
就该拿我儿子冒险吗
When she was sick-- your wife...
你妻子病重的时候...
How did she live so she could have your boy?
她是怎么得以延续生命最终生下孩子的
You know how.
这你知道
My father.
我父亲
He saved her... and your son.
他救了她...还有你儿子
I...
我...
Once.
就一次
He stands at the window. He calls out once.
他站在窗前 呼唤一次
If that doesn't take, that's it. No second chance.
如果没有用 那就算了 没有第二次
You gotta understand. This my second chance.
你得明白 这就是我的第二次机会了
You're falling behind.
别掉队
Hook thinks her place is right up ahead. Come on.
虎克认为她家就在前面 快走
Well, if she still lives there.
如果她还住在那儿的话
You go waste your time searching, and I'll wait.
你去浪费时间找她吧 我等着
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
What?
什么
Why would you assume I did something?
你为什么认为我做了什么
You met her before, right? In the enchanted forest?
你见过她吧 在魔法森林里
What'd you do, kill her brother? Steal her halo?
你做了什么 杀了她兄弟 偷了她的光环
She's not an angel.
她不是个天使
Okay.
好吧
We have a complicated history.
我们有段复杂的过去
I knew it.
我就知道
You don't need to know the details,
你不需要知道具体发生了什么
but if she sees me, she won't help.
但如果她看见我 就肯定不愿帮忙了
And if she is the way in,
如果她当真有办法
well, then trust me,
相信我
my staying out of her sight is probably best for Operation Henry.
不让她看见我或许对亨利计划最有利
Operation Henry?
亨利计划
That's...
这是...
What I've been calling it in my head because...
我心里一直这么叫 因为...
He'd call it that.
他就会这么叫
He'd have a better name.
他会想到更好的名字
But...
但是...
It's the best I could do.
我想不出更好的了
Okay.
好吧
We'll get her and come get you.
我们先找到她然后回来找你
No, don't bother.
不用了
It's better if we never see one another.
我们最好不要再见面了
And if you don't find her, keep going.
如果你们找不到她 继续前进
Just get Henry.
救出亨利
Don't worry about Tinker Bell.
别管什么小叮当了
What the hell did you do to her?
你到底对她做了什么
What I always do.
我常做的事
Wanna fly?
想飞吗
You got it?
你拿到了
And then some.
还不少呢
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
Helping you find your happiness, saving you...
帮你找到你的幸福 拯救你...
That's what's gonna save me.
这也能拯救我
This isn't your pixie dust, is it?
这不是你的精灵尘 是不是
Well, when you think about it,
其实想想看
does anyone really own pixie dust?
精灵尘能算是谁的呢
The fairies are quite proprietary about it.
仙子可很在乎它的所有权呢
They find out you stole it, they would--
如果他们发现你偷了 他们会...
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
This is about you.
这是你的事
Come on.
来吧
Now watch.
看好了
What's that?
那是什么
That is your happy ending.
那是你的完美结局
He's down there.
他就在那下面
Inside here lies the beginning of your happiness.
你幸福的起点就在这里面
All the pain in your past will be just that--
你过去的所有痛苦
the past.
都将成为历史
I just need a moment.
稍等一下
You're nervous. I get it.
你很紧张 我能理解
But look. There he is.
看呐 他就在那儿
The guy with the lion tattoo.
纹有狮子纹身的那个人
That's him?
就是他吗
Pixie dust doesn't lie.
精灵尘不会撒谎的
Come on.
去吧
This is your chance at love and happiness.
这是你争取爱和幸福的机会
A fresh start, no baggage.
崭新的开始 没有负担
You can let go of all the anger that weighs you down.
你可以释放所有拖累着你的怒气
Go get him.
去找他吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I can do this.
好吧 我能行
I can be happy.
我可以幸福的
I know you can.
我知道你可以的
Go.
去吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表