That's okay.
没关系
No. No, it's not.
不 有关系
I know how much you needed this,
我知道你很需要它
even if you didn't know why.
即使你不知道原因
I did.
我知道
What?
什么
When you asked me why I wanted to turn her to stone,
你问我为什么想把她变成石像时
I said I didn't know why.
我说我不知道原因
But I did.
其实我知道
I was just afraid of admitting it.
我只是害怕承认罢了
Admitting what?
承认什么
I wanna start a family.
我想建立个家
So do I. Wait wh...why is that to be feared?
我也是 这有什么好怕的
Because I couldn't imagine bringing a child
因为我不敢想象把孩子带到
into a world where Regina's always a threat.
有瑞金娜这个威胁的世界上来
That's why I was so obsessed with defeating her.
所以我才那么想打败她
How could I bring something good into a world,
我怎么能把美好的事物
where there was always something bad out there?
带到有邪恶的世界来
Well, then we'll find another way to stop her.
那我们想别的办法阻止她
No, that's not the point.
不 这不是重点
I was wrong.
我错了
Losing you made me see that.
失去你让我明白了过来
We can't wait anymore.
我们不能再等了
We have to start our family now.
我们现在就要建立一个家
I don't follow.
我没明白
Regina? Regina will always be a problem.
瑞金娜 她永远都是问题
If not her, there will be someone or something else.
即使不是她 也肯定会有别的什么
There will always be something else.
总会有的
We can't let it define us.
我们不能被束缚
We have to find the good moments
我们要在不幸中
in between all of the bad ones.
找到美好的时刻
What better way to make a good moment than with a child?
而有什么比生个孩子更美好的呢
Then a child we shall have.
那我们就生一个
You've reached the voicemail box of...
这里是留言箱...
Regina's still not answering.
瑞金娜还是不接
When we find Pan? Remember, he's still in my body.
找到潘时 别忘了他还在我身体里
So if you have to throw a fireball or something,
所以你要扔火球什么的
at least avoid the face.
至少别往脸上扔
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
Is it really you?
真的是你吗
Dad!
爸爸
Did you find the shadow?
找到影子了吗
Not yet.
还没
But we'll be ready for him when we do.
但我们会准备好的
It's Pan we should be concerned about now.
我们现在该担心的是潘
Why are we still up here?
还站在这儿干什么
It's locked up tight.
门被锁死了
Really?
是吗
I told you.
我说吧
Fair enough. This is gonna take some time.
好吧 这得花点时间
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
You know, everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好起来的
No, it's not.
不 不会
Even if Pan's down there, I can't use my gun.
即使潘在下面 我也不能用枪
He's in Henry's body. And we'll get him out.
他在亨利身体里 我们会把他拽出来
We'll save him.
救回亨利
Will we? Yes.
会吗 会的
And because of you. You were right about Pan.
多亏了你 潘的事你说对了
Just like your mother was about Regina all those years ago.
就像多年前 瑞金娜的事 你妈妈是对的
We'll stop him.
我们会阻止他
And then you can... Live my moments
然后... 享受美好时刻
even though, there's still terrible things out there?
尽管还有威胁存在吗
Exactly.
没错
You're great parents, but you're wrong.
你们是很棒的父母 但你们错了
I'm...the savior.
我是救世主
I don't have the luxury of having moments.
我没时间享受生活
It's just not my life.
那不是我的生活
Every time I think I'm gonna sit back and enjoy myself, I can't.
每次我想放松一下 都不行
Because it's never gonna stop.
因为这永远不会结束
I used to think the same way.
我原来也这么想
It's different. My magic has a price.
这不同 我的魔法要付出代价
The price of being the savior is...
做救世主的代价是...
I don't get a day off.
永远不能休息
Shall we?
进去吧
Regina!
瑞金娜
Pan's gone.
潘走了
We're clear down here!
下面安全
What?
怎么...
What happened? It's Henry.
怎么回事 是亨利
Somehow, Pan switched bodies with him.
潘不知怎么跟亨利交换了身体
And I fell for it.
我还上当了
We all did.
我们都上当了
Oh, I wanted to believe what he was saying so badly,
我太想相信他说的话
I missed all the signs. I just...wanted to believe
完全没注意到那些迹象 我只是想相信
that he still needed me to be his mother.
他还想让我做他妈妈
I still do.
我当然想
Henry?
亨利
So what exactly did Pan come down here to get?
潘到这儿来找什么的
what?
怎么了
Please tell me you didn't keep it down here.
求你告诉我你没把它放这儿
Where else would I keep it?
那我能放哪
What is it? What did Pan take?
是什么 潘拿了什么
A curse? No, Felix.
一个诅咒吗 不 菲力克斯
The curse.
是那个诅咒
The curse that tore everyone from the enchanted forest,
那个把所有人从魔法森林
and dropped them here.
拽到这里来的诅咒
You broke me out of jail
你把我从牢里救出来
to tell me how everyone got to this town?
就为了告诉我他们是怎么来这儿的吗
I broke you out of jail because this spell
我把你救出来 是因为这诅咒
is gonna give us everything we've always wanted.
能让我们得到我们一直想要的
Why would Pan even want the curse?
潘要那个诅咒做什么
I already cast it.
我已经施过咒了
And I broke it.
而我打破它了
Well, that doesn't mean he can't cast it again.
这不代表他不能再次施咒
And this time, without your parents' true love woven in,
而这次没有你父母的真爱搅局
even you would be powerless to break it.
连你都没办法打破它
I don't understand. We're already in this land.
我不懂 我们已经在童话镇了
What exactly would casting the curse in Storybrooke do now?
在这儿施咒会有什么后果
Everyone will forget who they are,
大家会忘记自己是谁
time will stand still,
时间会停滞
and, Felix...
然后 菲利克斯...
we will be in charge.
我们将掌控一切
Of this whole place.
这整片地方吗
Yes.
是的
And when we're done with it,
等一切完成后
it's going to be the new Neverland.
这里就是新的梦幻岛
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表