A land filled with opportunity,
一个充满机会的世界
not the least of which is to look our best.
最重要的就是展现最佳的样子
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Did that sting?
疼吗
There.
好了
Handsome as ever.
一如既往的帅
Appearances.
仪表
You don't care about appearances.
你才不在乎仪表
If you cared about appearances, you'd change my shirt.
如果你在乎仪表 就会给我换衣服
Just exactly what is it you want?
你到底想要什么
What I'm after, Rumple...
我想要的 朗普
is something you've spent a lifetime seeking...
是你一生都在追求的东西
something that goes against your very nature...
是违背你本性的东西
something that I can't afford to wait that long for.
是我等不了那么久的东西
Luckily, I won't have to.
很幸运 我不用等那么久
Uh, hi.
你好
Can I, uh... can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Oh, you must be Mrs. Gold.
你一定是戈登太太了
No, I'm, uh... I'm...not.
不 我不是
Is Mr. Gold around?
戈登先生在吗
Uh, he -- no, he isn't.
不 他不在
He...
他...
he died.
他死了
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss.
很遗憾你失去了他
Oh. Belle.
我是贝儿
Belle.
贝儿
That's such a pretty name.
真是个美丽的名字
Look, I'm...
是这样 我...
I'm so sorry to bother you,
不好意思打扰你
but I was hoping to buy a baby gift
但我想给宝宝买♥♥个礼物
for a lovely woman I met at Granny's diner.
送给一位我在外婆家遇到的女士
Maybe you know her. She goes by Mary Margaret here.
也许你认识她 她在这里叫玛丽·玛格丽特
See, I'm helping her with her pregnancy, and...
我要在她怀孕期间照顾她
today's my first day on the job.
今天是我第一天开始工作
You know, curse or no curse,
不管有没有诅咒
a girl's got to work.
我总得工作
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
Well, why didn't you say so?
你怎么不早说
I think I may have just the thing.
我想我也许有正合适的礼物
Bless you.
非常感谢你
Just a second.
等一下
I think I have a partial footprint.
我好像找到了不完整的脚印
You guys see anything?
你们有什么发现吗
Other than an austere sense of design, nothing.
除了简朴的装潢之外 一无所获
Is that blood?
是血迹吗
It's berry.
是浆果
Like a fruit?
水果吗
No, like holly berry. They grow on bushes.
不是 冬青浆果 它们生长在灌木丛上
Are you some sort of botanist in this life, mate?
你在这里变身为植物学家了吗
I worked in an animal shelter,
我在动物收♥容♥所♥工作过
saw dogs track them all the time.
常看到狗找这东西
The bushes grow in the woods.
灌木长在森林里
You know where? Yeah.
你知道在哪吗 知道
In the northwest corner, not far from the Toll Bridge.
在西北角 离收费桥不远
Everything okay?
没事吧
Uh, Mary Margaret needs me to come back to the loft.
玛丽·玛格丽特要我回家一趟
We're getting a midwife,
我们要请助产士
and she wants to meet the both of us.
她想见见我们俩
A bit demanding, isn't she?
要求挺多啊
I meant the midwife.
我是指那个助产士
It's fine. Go.
没事的 去吧
No. W-we just got on track here. I mean --
不 我们刚查到点线索
And I've got it covered. She needs you.
我能搞定 她需要你
Just meet us when you get done.
结束了再过来找我们
All right.
好吧
I used to keep a bottle hidden in my quiver.
我以前会在我的箭鞘里藏瓶酒
I--
我
Are those gold-tipped arrows?
那是镶金箭吗
Payment for helping the Queen break into her castle.
这是帮助王后潜入城♥堡♥的报酬
Never thought I'd be paid to break in somewhere.
没想到我还能靠擅闯私宅拿钱
Just feels... wrong somehow.
感觉...好不对劲
That's very generous. The queen must like you.
很慷慨啊 王后肯定很喜欢你
Oh, I simply think she wants me out of her castle
我认为她只是想让我快点
as soon as possible, but, uh...
离开她的城♥堡♥ 可是
for now, it's the best place for my boy.
目前这儿对我儿子来说是最好的
With a witch on the loose,
外面有个女巫
my first priority is keeping my family safe.
对我最重要的是保证我家人的安全
I'm sure you understand that.
这你肯定理解
I do.
是啊
If you don't mind me saying, you, uh,
如果你不介意
look like a man who needs some sleep more than a drink.
我觉得你更需要睡眠 而不是酒
Ah, I would if I could.
睡得着才行啊
Yeah, I've been there.
这我也有体会
Is there, uh...
你是不是
anything you want to talk about or not talk about?
有事想说 或者不想说
It's just...
我只是
I've always known everything would work out for the best.
我一向知道一切都会皆大欢喜
When I was last in the Enchanted Forest,
我离开魔法森林之前
I dueled a Black Knight to put my newborn
曾击退了一个暗夜骑士 把我刚出生的女儿
in a magic wardrobe to flee a curse,
放进一个魔法衣橱里 好避开一个诅咒
and never once did my confidence waver.
而我的信心从未动摇过
Then what's changed?
那是什么变了呢
That's just it. I don't know.
问题就在这儿 我也不知道
I just can't seem to escape this feeling of...
我似乎就是无法摆脱这种
dread.
恐惧感
And I really need to be there for Snow right now,
我现在应该陪在白雪身边
and I can't be distracted by this...
我不能被这种恐惧感搞得
this fear.
心烦意乱
So don't be.
那就不要怕
Easier said than done.
说得轻松
After my wife died,
我妻子过世后
Friar Tuck told me of a root that, if digested,
塔克修士告诉我有一种根 如果吃下去
would help one overcome any and all fears.
就能帮助你战胜所有的恐惧
Where do I find it?
在哪能找到
Well, it's said to grow under the white moss
据说此根生在白色苔藓下
at the edge of Sherwood Forest, just south of here.
在舍伍德森林边境 这里的南边
White moss. Anything else?
白色苔藓 还有别的特征吗
It has flecks of crystal within its flesh.
果肉里嵌有晶体微粒
It looks like stars.
像是星星
Stars. That's why they call it night root.
星星 所以它被称为夜根
Did it help you?
对你有用吗
I don't really dabble in magic, not unless I have to.
不是万不得已 我不会去碰魔法
Well, I may not have that luxury.
我可能没法挑三拣四了
You should know they, uh...
要知道 人们都说...
say that that part of the forest is haunted.
那片森林闹鬼
Haunted?
闹鬼
You may need the night root to handle the fear
也许你这段战胜恐惧的探险
of your journey to stop your fear.
也用得上夜根呢
Perhaps the flask was the right idea.
带瓶酒壮壮胆吧
I'm not afraid of a ghost story,
鬼故事可吓不倒我
not when my family's at stake.
我家人的平安才是最重要的
Thank you.
谢谢
No! He caught you in a net?!
不是吧 他用一张网把你逮住了
Well, I had just robbed his carriage!
我刚刚把他的马车洗劫一空
Oh, my -- you two have got quite a love story.
天啊 你们的爱情故事太惊天动地了
Well, speak of the handsome devil.
这就是我那位英俊潇洒的丈夫
Zelena, this is David.
塞琳娜 这是戴维
Mr. Nolan, it's so lovely to meet you.
诺兰先生 很高兴见到你
Okay, so...
好了...
I'm here.
我来了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表