Now.
立刻
I'm sorry, Henry.
我很抱歉 亨利
Maybe one day, you'll find me and wake me up.
也许有一天 你会找到并唤醒我
But until then...
但在那之前...
You weren't even going to say "hello" first?
连个招呼都不打吗
That's not exactly the welcome I was expecting.
我想象中的迎接可不是这样的
What does a witch have to do to get your attention?
我要怎么做才能引起你的注意啊
What's the matter?
你怎么了
Has life got you down?
被生活击垮了吗
None of your business.
跟你无关
You really don't know who I am, do you?
你真不知道我是谁 是吧
I know exactly who you are...
我当然知道你是谁
the wicked witch.
邪恶女巫
Is that all?
仅此而已吗
I'm not that interested.
我对你不怎么感兴趣
Please... allow me to introduce myself.
拜托 容我自我介绍
You can call me Zelena.
你可以叫我塞琳娜
That's my dress.
那是我的衣服
I had to take it in a little bit at the hips,
我把臀部改小了一圈
but...looks better on me, don't you think?
但我穿着更好看 是吧
I think you never should have left Oz.
我觉得你不该离开奥兹国
You can have your castle back if you want it that badly.
如果你很想要回城♥堡♥ 那就还你
I was just trying it on for size.
我只是想试试尺码
Besides, I've already seen everything worth seeing...
而且 值得看的我都看过了
your closet, your gardens...
你的衣柜 你的花♥园♥
your crypt.
你的地窖
Yes, how did you break the blood lock?
你怎么打破血咒的
I didn't.
我没有
The door was open.
门被打开了
No one's that powerful.
没人那么强大
Cora really never told you?
柯拉真没跟你说过吗
Told me what?
说过什么
The truth about us, Regina.
我俩的关系 瑞金娜
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
How do you know my mother?
你怎么会认识我母亲
The same way you do.
我跟你一样
I'm your sister.
我是你姐姐
Actually, half-sister, but...details, details.
是同母异父的姐姐 但不用在意那些细节
That's not possible. You're...
这不可能 你是
green.
绿色的
And you're rude.
你还很粗鲁呢
Cora had me first,
柯拉先生了我
Before she wormed her way into the dregs of royalty.
然后才渐渐陷入皇室的泥沼
Well, you know I'm telling the truth.
你知道我所言不假
How else could I have broken the door to the crypt?
不然我怎么能打破血咒进入地窖呢
Our mother gave me up and sent me away,
我们的母亲遗弃并送走了我
But you... you, she kept.
但是...她却把你养大
You, she gave everything.
给了你一切
Everything she wanted.
她自己想要的一切
If what you're saying is true,
如果你说的是真的
then you were lucky to escape her.
能逃离她是你走运
Enough with the martyr complex, Regina.
站着说话不腰疼 瑞金娜
Try growing up without a mother.
你知道没有母亲的滋味吗
Try living in Oz,
你知道住在奥兹国
knowing that no one thought you were good enough...
不被所有人看好的滋味吗
not your mother
甚至是你妈妈
and not the only man that our paths both crossed.
和唯一一个我们两人都认识的男人
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
You knew Rumplestiltskin?
你还认识朗普斯金
Well, did you think you were his only student?
你以为自己是他唯一的门徒吗
Let me guess...
让我猜猜
You're mad because he chose me to cast his curse?
他让我替他施咒令你很恼火吧
Well, get over it.
别耿耿于怀了
It wasn't everything it was cracked up to be.
那诅咒不像人们说的那么好
Anything would have been better than the life I had.
任何一种生活都会比我的生活好
But... despite my shortcomings,
不过...尽管我有种种不是
I made something of myself, dear.
我还是有所成就 亲爱的
And I didn't need Cora...
而且我不需要柯拉...
Or Rumplestiltskin.
也不需要朗普斯金
Well, it's too bad they're not around to see
他们不能亲眼看到你现在的样子
how well you turned out.
实在是太遗憾了
They're both dead.
他们都死了
That's all right.
没关系
You're the only one I need alive.
我只需要你活着
Really?
是吗
Why is that?
为什么
Because I'm going to take everything away from you.
因为我要夺走你的一切
Too late.
太晚了
I've already lost everything that matters.
我已经失去了一切我在乎的东西
No, Regina, you haven't lost anything yet.
不 瑞金娜 你还没失去任何东西
So you are going to kill me.
那你要杀我吗
No.
不
That's too easy.
那太便宜你了
For me to get what I want, I need you to suffer.
为了达到我的目的 我要让你受罪
You see, what's in store for me
我的未来
is all my dreams being realized.
是实现一切美梦
But for you?
而你的未来呢
Well...
那是...
It's a fate worse than death.
比死亡更可怕的命运
Go ahead.
随便你
Bring it, greenie.
来吧 小绿绿
Indeed I will.
那是一定的
See you soon, sis.
回见 好妹妹
You didn't go through with it?
你没做吗
You were right.
你说得对
The sleeping curse wasn't the answer.
沉睡咒不是办法
As you said, I just needed to find something to live for.
就像你说的 我只需要一个活下去的理由
And you found it? What?
你找到了吗 是什么
The one thing I haven't had in a very long time.
一样我已经很久没有的东西
Someone to destroy.
要毁掉的人
Maybe this isn't a good idea.
也许这不是个好主意
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
Trust me.
相信我
Hey. How was your day?
你今天还好吗
Good.
很好
Storybrooke is a weird place, but cool.
童话镇是个奇怪的地方 但很酷
Did you know there's a library inside a clock tower?
你知道钟楼里有个图书馆吗
I do. I've been there before.
知道 我去过
Come here. I want you to meet someone.
过来 我要你见一个人
This is Regina Mills.
她是瑞金娜·米尔斯
She's the mayor of this town, and...she wanted to meet you.
她是这里的镇长 她想见见你
Is something wrong?
出了什么事吗
No, no. No, nothing's wrong.
没有 没什么事
Uh, your...
你的...
Mother just told me a lot about you.
你母亲跟我讲了你很多事
I hear you like school
听说你喜欢上学
and that you're good at English.
擅长语言课
Um...yeah.
是啊
Why'd she tell you all this?
她为什么跟你讲这些
Because she couldn't be prouder of you.
因为她非常为你骄傲
Uh, while you're in town,
既然你来到镇上
I was thinking maybe I can give you a tour sometime...
我觉得应该找时间带你游览一圈
You know, show you around.
就是到处转转
Maybe we can even stop for ice cream.
吃个冰淇淋什么的
Yeah. I'd like that.
好啊 我很乐意
So...um...
那么...
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
How was that? You okay?
感觉如何 你还好吧
It was a start.
这是个开始
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表