Sorry, kid. We're not in Manhattan anymore.
抱歉 孩子 我们不在曼哈顿了
Are you going back out?
你又要出去吗
I got to, yeah.
是啊 我得出去
You remember Leroy, right?
你记得勒罗伊吧
He's going fishing with some buddies today.
他今天要和几个朋友出去钓鱼
You want to go?
你想不想去
Yeah, I'll go...
好吧 我去
Because I love fishing... not because I believe you.
因为我爱钓鱼 不是因为我相信你
What?
什么
You know you're not fooling me, right?
你知道你骗不了我 对吧
Something's up.
出事了
I'm working a case. You know how I get focused.
我在办案 你知道我专注办案的样子
No, it's more than that.
不 没这么简单
It's this town...
这个镇子...
all these old friends you've never mentioned
你从没提到过的这些老朋友
and people whispering around me all the time.
大家总在我周围窃窃私语
There's something that you're not telling me.
你有事没告诉我
It's a dirty business, being a bail bondsperson.
做保释金追讨人是肮脏的勾当
I don't want to soil your sweet head.
我不想污染你可爱的脑袋
You're not getting off that easy.
你别想这么简单蒙混过去
If you can't tell me the truth,
如果你不能告诉我真♥相♥
then I want to go home... back to New York.
那我想回家 回纽约
Sorry.
抱歉
Hello?
你好
What?
什么
I'll be right there.
我马上到
I got to go, Henry.
我得走了 亨利
Mom, really, what's going on?
妈妈 说真的 到底怎么了
You got me, okay? Something is up.
被你发现了 好吗 的确出事了
And it just got even more complicated,
而且刚刚变得更加复杂了
so, for now, can you just trust
所以 你能不能暂时相信
that I'm doing what's best, and I'll fill you in later?
我这是为你好 以后再跟你解释
I trust you.
我相信你
Thanks, Henry.
谢谢 亨利
Love you.
爱你
Neal, you're here. What happened?
尼尔 你在这里 发生了什么事
I...don't know.
我...不知道
I-I remember seeing the Yellow Bug cross the town line,
我记得看着黄色甲壳虫越过镇边界
and next thing I know,
接下来
I'm running around a forest back in Storybrooke,
我就在童话镇的森林里奔跑了
where, apparently, there's been a whole lot going on.
这里显然发生了很多事
Are you gonna tell him, or shall I?
你告诉他 还是我来说
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Neal, we think your dad's back.
尼尔 我们觉得你♥爸♥爸复活了
Back?
复活了
I just watched him die.
我刚刚看到他死了
What do you mean he's back?
你说他复活了什么意思
Take it easy.
别激动
What the hell is that?
这是什么
No idea.
不知道
It was there when I woke up.
我醒来的时候就在那里了
Belle, can you do some more research?
贝尔 你能再做些调查吗
Yeah, sure. Absolutely.
当然 没问题
I'll send you the picture. Okay.
我把照片发给你 好的
Hey, guys, can we... can we have a minute?
各位 能让我们单独待一会儿吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
It's good to see you...
很高兴见到你
and even better to have you remember me.
你还记得我 我更加高兴了
It's good to see you, too.
见到你我也很高兴
Has it really been a year?
真的已经过了一年吗
Yeah.
是的
When can I see Henry?
我什么时候能见亨利
Neal, I don't...
尼尔 我不
I know... - okay, I know I can't
我知道我不能
just come barging back into your life, but...
就这样冒然闯进你的生活 可是
No, it's... it's not that.
不 不是这个意思
My memories came back, but his...
我的记忆恢复了 但他却
He doesn't remember anything...
他什么也不记得
the curse, his old life.
上次的诅咒 他以前的生活
Me.
还有我
You.
还有你
What does he know about his father?
他对他爸爸了解多少
What I knew until about a week ago,
就是直到一周前我对你的全部了解
which was that you let me go to jail
也就是你害我进了监狱
and never came back for us.
抛弃了我们母子俩
But I didn't have a choice. You know that.
但我没得选 你知道的
Yeah, I-I do know that now,
我现在知道了
But I didn't during that whole year.
但那一年里我不知道
So my son has no clue who I really am.
我儿子不知道我到底是谁
He just thinks I'm the jerk that abandoned him.
只认为我是抛弃了他的混♥蛋♥
We have to get his memories back.
我们得帮他恢复记忆
We have to fix this.
我们得解决这个问题
There has to be somebody who can...
肯定有人能
the blue fairy or... or my father... that...
蓝仙子或 或我爸爸
Neal...
尼尔
He was really happy in New York with our life.
我们在纽约时 他过得很开心
You don't want him to get his memories back.
你不希望他恢复记忆
Maybe that's for the best.
也许这样是最好的
But I'm his father.
可我是他爸爸
I want him to know who I am.
我想让他知道我是谁
I don't understand.
我不明白
I've dusted every nook and cranny in this place,
我曾打扫过这里的每一个角落
and how have our paths never crossed?
我怎么会从没见过你
It's a big castle,
这城♥堡♥很大
and I was woefully underutilized.
而且我很不幸没得到充分利用
Sadly, I only awaken when my candles are lit.
可惜我只能在我的蜡烛被点燃时醒来
Those are the rules of my punishment.
这是我的惩罚的规定
Punishment by who?
被谁惩罚
Whom do you think? Does he even know where he is?
你觉得呢 他知道自己这是在哪吗
Rumplestiltskin, of course.
当然是朗普斯金了
We made a deal long ago,
我们很久前做了交易
and when I couldn't live up to my end,
而我没能履行承诺
he made sure I paid the price.
他让我付出了代价
He's not here, is he?
他不在这儿吧
No, he's... he's dead.
不在 他死了
But we're trying to bring him back.
但我们在设法复活他
You said you spent a lot of time here.
你说你在这儿待了很久
Do you know anything that could restore the dark one?
你知道有什么方法能使黑暗者复活吗
I know a great many things.
我知道很多事情
Please. You got to help us.
求你 你得帮帮我们
If you don't, I'll never see my family again.
否则我就再也见不到我的家人了
Boo-hoo.
真可怜
Why should I help resurrect the man who put me in this wax prison?
我凭什么要帮忙复活那个把我封在蜡烛里的人呢
The Rumplestiltskin you knew may have seemed cold and hard,
你认识的朗普斯金或许看起来冷血无情
but he's changed since then.
但他已经变了
If you help us,
如果你帮我们
I know he would restore you to your human form.
他一定会把你恢复人形的
Please?
帮帮我们吧
The bookcase behind you... bottom cabinet.
你背后书架的底层柜子
You shall know it once you see it.
你看见就会知道
It's a volume befitting the dark one.
有本跟黑暗者相称的书
What the hell kind of book is that?
这是什么鬼书
This isn't a book.
这不是书
It's a hiding spot.
是用来藏东西的
What is this?
这是什么
It's a key to the vault of the dark one.
这是开启黑暗者地下室的钥匙
The vault of the dark one?
黑暗者地下室
Where the first dark one was made...
那是第一任黑暗者的诞生地
born out of the... well, darkness.
他生于黑暗
If you wish to bring back Rumplestiltskin to life,
如果你们想让朗普斯金起死回生
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表