Our child will never know its father.
我们的孩子将永远没机会了解他父亲
Of course it will.
他当然会了解我
Through you.
你会告诉他
We have always shared one heart.
我们一直夫妻同心
It'll only grow stronger.
它必会日益强大
When you look at that baby's face...
你看着我们的孩子的时候
And see the love - I have for you in its eyes.
将会从他眼中看到我对你的爱
I've loved you since the first moment I saw you.
我对你一见钟情
And I'll love you until my last.
我会爱你到生命尽头
Okay.
好了
Do it.
动手吧
I won't lie. This is going to hurt.
说实话 会很疼的
But it will work.
但这会好使的
Charming?
白马王子
Don't say goodbye.
别说再见
I love you.
我爱你
I love you more than anything.
我爱你胜过一切
Which is why you have to crush it.
所以你要捏碎它
This won't be in vain.
他不会白白牺牲
We will get back to Storybrooke.
我们会回到童话镇
We will defeat --
我们会打败
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Did you really think
你真以为
you could enact Rumple's dark curse
你可以在我不知情的情况下
and I wouldn't know about it?
施朗普的黑暗咒语吗
No, but I didn't really care.
不 但我在不在乎
You're too late.
你来得太晚了
Actually, I'm not.
并没有
I'm afraid you sacrificed your charming husband for nothing.
恐怕你白白牺牲了你丈夫白马王子
Regina, he can't die in vain.
瑞金娜 他不能白死了
She's bluffing.
她在虚张声势
Once the curse is enacted, it can't be stopped.
诅咒一旦启动 就不能停止
I may not be able to stop it,
我也许不能停止它
but that doesn't mean I can't spice it up a bit.
但我能给它加点料
How does - a forgetting potion sound?
一剂遗忘药水怎么样
Mm, sorry.
抱歉
Did you need your memories in the new land?
你们去新世界需要记忆吗
Were you planning to stop me,
你是想阻止我呢
or -- or, for that matter, recognize me?
还是 至少要认出我呢
We'll find a way.
我们会找到办法
Without knowing any of this, I doubt it.
你们对这些事全不记得 能有什么办法
You'll be too busy looking for your husband.
你会忙着找你丈夫
You won't even know about his sacrifice.
连他的牺牲都不知道
Just endlessly wondering where he could be,
只是不停地想他去哪了
always fearing the worst.
担心他是不是出了事
Pay attention, sis.
看着吧 妹妹
This is how you take away a happy ending.
这才是夺走幸福结局的方式
Mom!
妈妈
Mom, please, wake up!
妈妈 求你 醒醒
Mom!
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Henry.
亨利
Mom.
妈妈
Henry. Oh, Henry.
亨利 亨利
I will never let you go away again.
我再不会让你离开了
I promise.
我保证
I love you, Henry.
我爱你 亨利
It wasn't me. It was you.
救世主不是我 是你
Mary Margaret, David, did it work?
玛丽·玛格丽特 戴维 起作用了吗
Do you remember the missing year?
你们想起失忆的那年了
Yes. Everything.
是的 全想起来了
How did Zelena cast the curse?
塞琳娜怎么施的诅咒
She didn't, Emma.
不是她 艾玛
We did.
是我们
You cursed yourselves?
你们诅咒了自己
Zelena's weakness is light magic.
塞琳娜的弱点是光明魔法
I mean, it's clear now, more than ever,
现在这一点更加明显了
you are the only one who can defeat her.
你是唯一能打败她的人
That's why we paid the price of Regina's curse --
所以我们付了瑞金娜的诅咒的代价
to find you.
来找你
The price of the curse
诅咒的代价
is the heart of the thing you love most.
是挚爱的心
If one of you cast it...
如果你们中一个施了诅咒
how are you both still here?
你们怎么还都在
Regina.
瑞金娜
I need you to rip out my heart.
你得挖出我的心
Charming's right.
王子说得对
We have been of one heart
从他把我从沉睡咒中吻醒
since the day he woke me from the sleeping curse.
我们就是一心的
If you split my heart in half, we can both survive!
把我的心分成两半 我们就都能活
Snow.
白雪
I know your love is strong,
我知道你的爱很强烈
but this isn't like plucking a flower.
但这不是采花
How do you know it will work?
你怎么知道一定有用
Faith!
信心
Belief!
信念
I believe!
我相信
I believe my heart is strong enough for both of us!
我相信我的心够强 能支撑我们两人
But if you're wrong, you'll die.
但如果错了 你会死
Please. Please, Regina.
拜托 拜托 瑞金娜
Do it.
动手吧
Snow.
白雪
Snow, what's happening?
白雪 发生了什么
You're okay.
你没事了
We're both okay.
我们都没事
New York was awesome --
纽约特别棒
The pizza, the Yankees, my school.
披萨 洋基队 我的学校
Slow down.
慢点
I want to hear it all -- the entire year.
我想听所有事 一整年的事
I found an apple tree in central park
我在中♥央♥公园找到一棵苹果树
that looked exactly like the one by your office.
跟你办公室边上的一模一样
Of course, I didn't know that then,
当然我当时不知道
but now I do.
但现在我知道了
And guess what. what?
你猜怎么着 怎么着
I got pretty good at math.
我数学很好
No.
不是吧
Pretty good.
挺好的
Not Stephen Hawking good, but...good.
不像斯蒂芬·霍金那么好 但挺好
What did I miss here?
我错过了什么
Nothing much.
没什么
Nothing that matters now.
没什么重要的了
Not even that guy that was kissing you?
那个吻你的人也不重要吗
Let's stay focused on New York.
我们好好聊纽约的事吧
Tell me about the pizza. Come on, mom.
跟我说说披萨 拜托 妈妈
Who is he?
他是谁
His name is Robin...
他叫罗宾...
Hood.
汉
Uh, we just started seeing each other.
我们只是刚开始约会
Wait, Robin Hood?
稍等 罗宾汉吗
At your service.
为您效劳
Awesome!
太帅了
So, the curse is broken.
诅咒解除了
Indeed.
是的
And the missing year --
这失忆的一年里
Things a bit rocky between us, yeah?
我们之间还挺坎坷的
For some reason,
不知为什么
you're so much more likeable here in Storybrooke.
你在童话镇可爱多了
Are you gonna tell me what Zelena was talking about?
你打算告诉我塞琳娜的话是什么意思吗
She said you failed her.
她说你让她失望了
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表