How... how'd you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
I never told you.
我没告诉过你
Let's make it a game,
把这当做游戏吧
a puzzle to solve.
一个未解之谜
You lied to me.
你骗我
You are a lost boy. You work for Pan.
你是个迷失男孩 你为潘做事
Not exactly.
不全对
I am Peter Pan.
我就是彼得·潘
But you told Greg and Tamara that magic was bad,
但你告诉格雷格和塔玛拉魔法是邪恶的
That you'd help them destroy it.
你帮他们摧毁魔法
Why?
为什么
Because I needed their help.
因为我需要他们帮忙
And it is so much easier to get people to hate something
而让人产生憎恨比产生信任
than to believe.
简单多了
Why did you bring me here?
你为什么带我来这儿
For quite some time,
有很长一段时间
I've sought something extremely important,
我在寻找一样极为重要的东西
Something more elusive than the greatest of all mysteries.
它比最深奥的谜题都更难琢磨
What?
是什么
The heart of the truest believer.
最虔诚的信仰者的心
And when you took that pixie dust, Henry,
亨利 当你拿走精灵尘
and jumped off that cliff...
跳下悬崖的时候
you proved yourself.
你就已证明了自己
You are the lucky owner of that very special heart.
你就是拥有那颗特殊心脏的人
And now?
现在呢
You... and it...
你和你的心脏
are mine.
都归我了
Come on, boys!
出来吧 伙计们
Let's play.
游戏开始了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表