Hurry, walk to her!
快 抓住她
Stop!
别跑
Really?
不是吧
You're a long way from home, Snow White.
你离家很远了 白雪公主
Did you really think you could hide from the Queen here?
你觉得跑来这里就能躲过王后了吗
Actually, yes.
实际上 是的
Well, don't worry.
别担心
We're here to take you back.
我们是来带你回去的
The queen is eager to see you again.
王后很想再见到你
Not gonna happen.
别痴心妄想了
No, no, no! Wait!
不不不 等等
Thank you.
谢谢你
No problem.
不客气
You might wanna try diving in calmer waters next time.
下次要跳水找块风平浪静的地方
You're a...
你是...
Yeah. I'm a mermaid.
对 我是美人鱼
Name's Ariel.
我叫艾莉尔
Focus.
集中精力
Concentrate.
全神贯注
It's kind of hard when you're talking in my ear.
你总这么喋喋不休我很难做到
And when the wind blows or it's raining,
还有刮风 下雨
or... someone's shooting arrows at you.
或者有人对你射箭的时候
Yes, concentration's hard.
是啊 集中注意力很难
That's the point.
这正是关键
Find your anger
找到你的怒火
and use it to focus.
然后利用它来集中注意力
No. There has to be a way without going dark.
不 一定有不用黑暗力量的方法
You're such a pathetic waste of ability.
你浪费了自己的能力 真可悲
And you're a monster.
你是个魔鬼
Smell that?
闻到了吗
What?
什么
Smoke.
烟味
This is a bad idea.
这是个糟糕的主意
She has it in her. She should learn to use it.
她有这种力量 应该学着使用
We just have to trust her.
我们只需要信任她
Yeah, it's not Emma I don't trust.
我不信任的不是艾玛
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Pan paid me a visit.
潘来找过我了
He, uh...
他
He told me that Neal is alive,
他告诉我尼尔还活着
that he's on this very island.
他就在这座小岛上
Emma saw him.
艾玛看到他了
He was shot. He fell through a portal.
他中枪了 跌进了传送门
No one could survive that.
没人能活下来
Well, he did, and now he's here.
他活下来了 现在他在这里
He said he took him from this very camp
他说我们去尼尔的洞穴时
while we were off in his cave.
他从这个营地抓走了他
According to Pan, if he's telling the truth.
但潘说的不一定是真话啊
And, uh, why would he tell you?
为什么他要告诉你
What does he hope to gain?
他有什么目的
Who knows why he does anything?
谁知道他为什么这样做
He has his reasons,
他自有原因
but it's a sure bet they're not good ones.
但我敢肯定他心存歹意
He's telling the truth.
他说的是真的
Tracks... and a scuffle.
脚印 还有混战的痕迹
Someone was here while we were gone.
我们离开时的确有人来过
We have to tell her.
我们得告诉她
No, no, no.
不行
She already lost Neal once.
她已经失去过一次尼尔
And if this is a game,
如果这只是骗局
we can't put her through losing him again.
我们不能再让她体验失去他的痛苦了
He's right. Either way, telling her is what Pan wants,
他说得对 无论如何 潘想让我们告诉她
which is why we shouldn't do it.
所以我们不该这样做
You want to find him without letting her know?
你想在她不知情的情况下找到他吗
Why hurt her unnecessarily?
何必给她没必要的伤害
I've never lied to her before.
我从没对她说过谎
You're not lying.
这不是撒谎
You're just keeping a secret until confirmation.
只是在确定之前保守秘密
Secrets always seem to keep us from the people we really care about.
秘密似乎总让我们跟我们所关心的人产生隔阂
And sometimes secrets protect the people we love.
有时秘密能保护我们爱的人
What on earth would possess you to jump like that?
你为什么会不顾一切地往下跳
You ever been chased by an evil queen?
你被巫后追杀过吗
I can't say that I have.
没有
Makes you do crazy things.
能让你做出疯狂的事
Well, that I know.
那我有体会
Are you on the run from someone?
你在躲开谁吗
More like on the run to someone.
更像是跑去见某人
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Come on. The one thing that makes everyone crazy is love.
拜托 能让每个人疯狂的就是爱情
Eric.
埃里克
He's a prince in this kingdom.
他是这个国家的王子
So wait. He...
等等 他...
lives on land? He's human?
住在陆地上吗 他是人类吗
Okay. Here's the thing.
好吧 是这样的
About a year ago, his ship wrecked, and I rescued him.
大约一年前 他的船沉了 我救了他
I do that.
我常救人
He was unconscious. We never spoke, but...
他失去了知觉 我们没说过话 但是
when I looked at his face, I just...
当我看着他的脸时 我就是...
I knew.
我知道
Love at first sight.
一见钟情啊
It sounds dumb. I know. No.
我知道这听起来很蠢 不
It doesn't sound dumb at all.
听起来一点也不蠢
Interesting.
有意思
I collect things...
我收集东西
and I found this.
我找到了这个
There's a ball at his castle tonight--
今晚在他的城♥堡♥有一场舞会
The annual under the sea celebration
是以海洋为主题的年度舞会
honoring the sea goddess Ursula...
向海洋女神厄休拉致敬
And I was hoping to meet him there.
我希望能在那里见到他
How are you planning on doing that?
你打算怎么做呢
With a tail?
你还长着尾巴
How did you do that?!
你怎么做到的
You really known nothing of your mermaid mythology, do you?
你一点也不知道美人鱼神话 对吧
Uh, probably about as much as you know about people mythology, I think.
大概就跟你对人类神话的了解差不多
Good point.
有道理
Well, anyway, every year at the highest tide,
总之 每年在最高♥潮♥的时候
the legend says that the sea goddess Ursula
传说海洋女神厄休拉
grants our kind with the ability to walk on dry land
赋予美人鱼在陆地上行走的能力
until the next high tide.
直到下一次涨潮
Which is when? 12 hours.
那是什么时候 12小时后
Enough time for dinner and dancing and--
够我吃晚饭 还有跳舞...
12 hours?
12小时
Why don't you ask this Ursula for a little more time?
你怎么不向厄休拉多要点时间呢
Well, no one's seen her in a thousand years.
一千年来都没有人见过她
She's a bit of a myth.
她是个神话
Well, myth or no myth,
不管她神不神话
you saved my life.
你救了我的命
The least I can do is help you find the love of yours.
我至少也该帮你找到你的爱人
Thank you.
谢谢你
But can you keep a secret?
但你能保密吗
I'm a mermaid.
我是美人鱼
Yeah, I got that.
我知道
But Eric doesn't know that.
但埃里克不知道
So...
所以...
Can we just maybe...
这件事
keep that under the sea for now?
先不要告诉他好吗
Isn't that something he eventually needs to find out?
但最终不还是得告诉他吗
Just let him fall for me first, okay?
先让他爱上我吧
Okay.
好的
Your secret's safe with me.
我会替你保密的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表