just in case this fight actually happens.
以防你真的要跟她对决
Regina, did you find something?
瑞金娜 你找到什么了吗
A -- a letter.
一封信
What's it say?
信里说什么
Zelena is my sister.
塞琳娜是我姐姐
Regina, w-what is --
瑞金娜 这...
Nothing. Don't worry about it.
没什么 别担心
It's my fight. I've got it handled.
这是我的战斗 我能应付
What the hell was in that letter?
信里到底写了什么
If we position someone there, there, and there,
如果我们在那里 那里 那里安排上人
We'll have the whole street covered.
整条街就尽在掌控了
I'll talk to Blue, see if we can get reinforcements.
我们去找小蓝 看看能不能找援兵
No, you heard Zelena. She said no interference.
不行 你们听到塞琳娜的话了 不许干预
She'll probably order Gold to level half the block
如果我们妨碍她跟她妹妹了解恩怨
if we try something before she gets a crack at her sister.
她可能会命令戈登毁掉半条街
So they really are sisters?
她们真的是姐妹
She found a letter in her vault confirming it.
她在地下室找到封信 确认了这点
Where is she? Regina.
瑞金娜 她在哪
She disappeared. Something in the letter upset her.
不见了 信里有什么话让她很不安
Should we try to find her?
我们要去找她吗
Regina was pretty clear she didn't want any help on this one.
瑞金娜说得很清楚 她不需要别人帮她
You want to let her walk into this fight alone?
你想让她独自进行这场战斗吗
No. She's gonna get help whether she wants it or not.
不 不管她愿不愿意 我们都会帮她
B-but -- but you just said we can't interfere.
但...你刚说我们不能干预
Because Zelena has Gold on her side.
因为塞琳娜控制着戈登
We need to remove him from the equation.
我们得让他插不上手
It's the only way Regina has a fighting chance.
只有这样 瑞金娜才有一丝胜算
We just need to get his dagger.
我们得拿到他的匕♥首♥
You saw Zelena. She practically has it glued to her hand.
你们也看见了 塞琳娜刀不离手
Wait, wait. What if --
慢着 如果...
what if I can get through to Rumple without the dagger?
如果我能不用匕♥首♥就联♥系♥到朗普呢
It's worth a try. Regina can't do this alone.
值得一试 瑞金娜一人无法取胜
We have to stop meeting like this.
我们别再这么见面了好吗
Did the charmings send you to give me a pep talk?
是王子派你来给我鼓劲的吗
'Cause I don't do well with pep talks.
我不太适应鼓励的话
No, nothing of the sort.
不 不是那样的
After Zelena's threat, I decided to patrol the woods
塞琳娜威胁大家后 我决定在林子里巡逻
in case she decided to build the ranks of her simian army.
以防她决定建立猴子军团
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
I'm not a flying monkey, if that's what you mean.
我不是飞猴 如果你问的是这个
So, are you gonna tell me what's in
你要告诉我
that letter you've been staring at?
你盯着的信里写了什么吗
What letter?
什么信
This one.
这封
I'm a pickpocket by trade.
我是职业扒手
I spent spent many years learning how to rob from magicians.
我花了很多年学习如何从魔法师手里偷东西
You're lucky I'm saving my strength for that witch.
我在保留实力对付那个女巫算你走运
I think, deep down,
我觉得内心深处
you actually want to talk about what's in here.
你其实想跟人聊聊信的内容
And what makes you think you know me so well?
你凭什么觉得自己这么了解我
Well, for one thing, I'd be charred to a crisp by now if you didn't.
首先 如果你不想聊 我早就被烧成脆皮的了
True.
这倒是
So, can I read it?
那我能读一下吗
I'm not stopping you.
我不拦着你
"Cora, dear, I finally got my hands on your firstborn.
柯拉亲爱的 我终于找到你的长女了
"never thought I'd find her. Did you?
你没想到我能找到她 对吧
"Now I know why.
现在我知道你为什么要藏她了
"She's the most powerful sorceress I've ever encountered,
她是我见过的最强大的女巫
"even more powerful than you.
比你还要强大
"Stunning in every way."
各方面都极出色
Rather complimentary, I'd say.
我觉得这是赞美啊
Why is this troubling you?
为什么这会让你烦心
I've seen that letter a hundred times before.
那封信我之前看过几百遍
In my darkest moments, I'd...go to it for comfort,
在我最黑暗的时候 我读它寻求安慰
for solace, for...a boost when I needed it,
慰藉 需要时 还寻求鼓舞
because I...
因为我...
...because I always thought it was about me.
一直以为那说的是我
It's about Zelena.
其实是指塞琳娜
Rumplestiltskin thinks she's more powerful than I am.
朗普斯金觉得她比我强大
Why care what that imp thinks?
何必在乎那个矮子怎么想
Because if the man who taught me everything I know about magic
如果教我所有魔法的人
thinks she is stronger than I am...
认为她比我强大...
...then there is no way I can win this fight.
那我就肯定赢不了了
Cora never mentioned me?
柯拉从没提起过我吗
A firstborn daughter?
她的长女
I think that's something I would've remembered.
如果提了我会记得的
Now, there's a spell -- a curse --
有个咒语 是诅咒
I've been working on for a very, very long time.
我为它花了很长很长时间了
Now, I foresaw that --
我预见到...
that that curse could only be cast by Cora's daughter.
那个诅咒只能由柯拉的女儿来施
That's why - you've been training Regina.
所以你才训练瑞金娜
You thought she was going to cast the curse.
你认为是她会来施诅咒
Until today.
直到今天遇见你
Shall we see what you can do?
展示一下你的本事 好吗
Magic isn't about what you see, dearie.
魔法与你看到什么无关
It's about what you feel inside.
只关乎你内心的感受
You'll have to dig deep
如果你想通过今天的测试
if you want to pass tonight's test.
就得挖掘内心深处
What am I meant to do?
我要做什么
Simple. Find...me.
很简单 找到我
Over here, dearie.
在这儿 亲爱的
Close, but not close enough.
接近了 但不够近
Magic comes from emotion.
魔法来源于情感
Simply think of a moment that makes you seethe with anger.
回想一个你让愤怒至极的瞬间
And use it to fuel that magic, yes.
然后利用它来助长魔法
I learned that a long time ago.
我很久以前就学会了
Well, it's -- it's hard to pick one.
但是这种时刻太多
Finding out that my mother abandoned me,
得知我母亲抛弃了我
that my father never wanted me...
我父亲一直不想要我
Getting warmer.
越来越近了
That my sister got everything that I ever desired,
我妹妹却拥有一切我渴望得到的东西
that she didn't even have to try,
她甚至都不必努力
that it was all just handed to her,
一切都送上门来
that she doesn't even know what she has!
她都不知道自己拥有着什么
Ding, dong.
叮咚
There it is.
愤怒出来了
And I can feel it in your nails.
我能从你深陷的指甲中感觉到
I'm sorry.
对不起
I lost control.
我失控了
And now you need to think of a moment of happiness
现在你要回想幸福的一瞬
to rein in some of that anger.
来以此控制愤怒
Wh-what do you think about?
你回想幸福时会想什么
I'm the teacher. I ask the questions.
我是老师 我来提问
But -- but if you don't tell me, then how will I learn?
可是 如果你不告诉我 那我怎么学呢
Well, like you, I was abandoned as a child.
和你一样 我从小被人抛弃
Some spinsters took us in.
几个纺织女工收留了我
We didn't have much, but we got by.
我们虽穷 但也能熬过去
Whenever we'd finish a job, they used to bake meat pies.
每次工作完成 她们就会烤肉饼
The entire hovel would fill with the most wonderful smell.
整间小屋都充斥着最美味的香气
And after they'd cooled,
等会肉饼冷却后
they always used to let me take the first bite.
她们会让我第一个品尝
And as the food warmed my belly,
吃下肉饼的一刻
that was the only time I forgot who I really was --
也是我唯一能忘却自己真正身份的时刻
a boy who wasn't wanted by his papa.
忘记自己是被爸爸抛弃的小男孩
Then I know my moment.
那我也知道我的幸福一刻了
What's that, dearie?
是什么呢 亲爱的
The moment I stopped feeling like someone who wasn't wanted.
就是我不再感到不被接受的那一刻
The moment you agreed to train me.
你同意教我的那一刻
We're clear! There's no sign of Zelena!
我们安全了 没有塞琳娜的踪迹
It looks like she's still keeping Gold in the cellar!
看来她还把戈登关在地窖里
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表