Well, then why didn't you get him back?
那你怎么不抓他回来
I tried.
我尽力了
I followed his trail
我跟随他的足迹
and found two of our sentries knocked out...
发现两个哨兵昏倒在地...
by a sleeping spell.
中了沉睡咒
The dark one.
是黑暗者干的
So father and son have been reunited.
看来父子团聚了
They'll be coming for the boy.
他们会来救这孩子的
We should move him somewhere safe.
我们得把他转移到安全的地方
Not now, Felix.
菲力克斯啊
Where's your sense of adventure?
你的冒险精神哪去了
We can't end the party when the real fun is about to begin.
真正的乐趣刚要开始 哪能现在收手
Anything important?
有什么发现
I can't tell yet.
还不清楚
I didn't know he liked drawing.
我不知道他还喜欢画画
He got it from his mother.
是遗传他母亲
I'm hoping Neal left something useful in the details of one of these.
希望尼尔留下了什么有用的线索
Maybe a map?
一张地图也好
Some kind of clue.
一些线索
Hand me that candle.
把那蜡烛给我
What about you? Any luck?
你呢 有发现吗
No potted bean plant
没有盆栽魔豆
or swirling vortex under the rug,
地毯下没有漩涡
if that's what you mean.
你是指这个吗
There may be no rug at all.
也许根本就没有地毯
There are other drawings on the far wall,
远处墙上还有画
but as far as I can tell, that's all they are.
但我看没什么特别的
Probably just a way to pass the time and keep occupied.
可能只是用来消遣的
You knew him pretty well, didn't you?
你很了解他 是吧
We spent some time together.
我们一起待过些日子
You all right there, Swan?
你还好吧 斯旺
I'm fine.
我没事
Looks like you're right.
也许你说的没错
They're just a bunch of pictures.
就只是些涂鸦而已
What's all this?
这些是什么
Uh, just some cups and bowls he fashioned from things he found here.
就是一些用在这里找到的材料做成的杯碗
Don't know how great a cup this coconut could make.
原来椰子还能做这么"棒"的杯子
It's filled with holes.
上面全是洞
Uh, maybe it's a tiny colander.
可能是用来过滤的吧
Yes, because preteen Baelfire probably made lots of pasta.
是啊 不到舞勺之年的比尔菲就会做面呢
Hold on.
慢着
Hook, snuff out that torch.
虎克 灭了那火把
Am I supposed to be impressed that he made a night-light?
会做夜明灯很厉害吗
Look up.
看上面
Stars.
星星
It's a map.
是张地图
To where?
去哪的
Home.
回家
We have a guest!
有客到
No doubt someone who knows how much I like guessing games.
而且知道我喜欢玩猜谜游戏
Who could it be?
会是谁呢
I guess...
我猜是...
the dark one.
黑暗者
Come to save Henry, have you, laddie?
小子 你来救亨利吗
How exciting.
真刺♥激♥
The dark one ready to sacrifice his life for his family.
黑暗者要为家人牺牲自己
Speaking of family...
说到家人...
You can come out now, Baelfire.
比尔菲 你可以出来了
Name's Neal now.
我现在叫尼尔
New name, but the same old tricks.
新名字 老把戏
It's heartwarming to see father and son working together,
父子合作真感人啊
Especially after you abandoned him, Rumple.
尤其你还抛弃了他 朗普
This is a real family reunion.
这才叫真正的家人团聚
What are you waiting for? I got this.
你还在等什么 我来搞定
Clever.
聪明
But we've been through this before, Baelfire.
但这是老把戏了 比尔菲
Have you remembered nothing?
你什么都不记得了吗
I remember plenty.
我可没忘
That's why I didn't coat the tip.
所以我没给箭头涂毒
Grab Henry.
带上亨利
Well, how about that?
瞧瞧啊
I'm impressed.
真了不起
But are you sure you're really saving him, Bae?
但你确定这是在救他吗 小比
What could be worse than leaving him here with you?
还有什么比让他和你待在一起更糟的
Why don't you ask your father?
你怎么不问问你父亲
Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the ones closest to us.
有时候最该防的就是最亲近的人
Wwhat's he talking about? Don't listen to him.
他在说什么 别听他胡说
You mean you haven't told him? Told me what?
你还没跟他说啊 跟我说什么
Why, about the prophecy, of course.
当然是那则预言
What prophecy? What's he mean?
什么预言 他什么意思
The prophecy that says you've been tricked.
预言就是你被骗了
Your father isn't here to rescue your son.
你父亲不是来这救你儿子的
He's here to murder him.
他是来杀他的
What the hell was he talking about?
他刚刚到底在说什么
Oh, don't mind him.
别管他
He said you were gonna murder Henry!
他说你打算杀了亨利
He plays games. Mind games.
他耍手段呢 心理游戏
The important thing is we got the boy and we got away.
重要的是我们找到了亨利 然后逃了出来
Where are we?
我们在哪
The other side of the island.
岛的另一边
We're safe here for the time being.
我们暂时安全了
Hey. Hey, Henry. It's me.
亨利 是我
Hey, it's your dad. No, hehe can't hear you.
醒醒 我是爸爸 他听不见的
Then wake him up.
那就叫醒他
Pulling him out of the spell could be dangerous.
把他从咒语中唤醒 可能会有危险
He'll wake naturally in a few hours. He'll be fine.
几小时后他就会自然醒来 没事的
All right.
好吧
Then you can explain to me what the hell Pan meant.
那你解释一下潘刚刚到底什么意思
This prophecy that he's talking about,
他说的那个预言
why would he say that you'd kill Henry?
为什么他说你会杀了亨利
Oh, I don't know, to create a wedge between us.
我不知道 为了挑拨你我吧
That's not a denial.
你没否定
No, this has to do with what happened when I found you.
不对 这肯定跟我找到你时发生的事情有关
You thought I was a hallucination.
你以为我是幻觉
You said that you had to do the right thing and save Henry!
你说你必须要做正确的事 救下亨利
What did that really mean? Baelfire.
到底是什么意思 比尔菲
It's Neal!
我是尼尔
Now stop dodging and tell me what's going on!
不要回避我 告诉我是怎么回事
There was a seer,
有一个先知
and she told me of a prophecy--
她告诉了我一则预言
that boy would help reunite me with you.
那个男孩能帮助你我重聚
And that boy...
但那个男孩
would be my undoing.
也会是我的煞星
Henry. I didn't know it was gonna be my own grandson,
亨利 我之前不知道那会是我的孙子
till I found you in New York and discovered you were his father.
直到我在纽约找到你 发现你是他父亲
You were planning on getting rid of him,
你一直打算要杀了他
whoever he was, weren't you?
不管他是谁 对吗
To try and cheat fate? To get around the prophecy?
试图改变命运 逃避预言
You cold-blooded son of a bitch.
你个冷血的混♥蛋♥
You were gonna kill him.
你原打算杀死他
Yes.
是的
Get back. You stay away from him!
走开 离他远点
That was then. Things have changed.
那只是当时 现在一切都变了
I-I didn't come here to Neverland to hurt Henry.
我来梦幻岛不是要来伤害亨利
I came here to save him.
我是来救他的
After what you just told me, I'm supposed to believe you?!
你刚刚跟我说了那些 我怎么能相信你
I won't lie to you, Bae.
我不会骗你的 小比
Self-preservation has been a nasty habit I've had my whole life,
自我保护是我这一生的坏习惯
but I came here to break it,
但我来就是想打破它
to do the right thing and to save your son.
做正确的事 救你儿子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表