I did something about it, which is more than what you can say!
至少我有所作为 你就知道穷唠叨
Undo your spell!
解除你的咒语
Bring back the mermaid!
把美人鱼变回来
And what, you'll win her over
然后呢 你就能
with your rainbow kisses and unicorn stickers?!
动之以情 好言规劝 说服她配合了吗
Considering that your plan failed, at least we could try!
既然你的计划失败了 至少也该试一试
You're such a naive princess!
真是个天真的公主
And you are such a...
你真是个...
Uhh. Is that your best?
就会这个吗
Not even close!
远不止呢
I am so tired of you ruining my life!
我受够你一直这样破坏我的生活
I ruined your life?
我破坏了你的生活吗
Hey, let the slags go. I need you at the mast.
别去管那俩疯婆娘了 快去桅杆那儿
Don't call my wife a slag!
不许你这么说我妻子
Stop it!
别打了
It's not the mermaid. It's us!
不是美人鱼 是我们的错
No. If you don't stop fighting, we're all gonna die!
停下 你们再打我们都得死
Don't you see we're causing the storm?!
你们不明白吗 是我们引起了风暴
Stop! You need to listen to me!
快停下 快听我说
Emma! Emma!
艾玛 艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Watch out!
小心
They're over here!
他们在那边
What do we do? Is there any other way to the echo caves?
该怎么办 还有其他去回音洞的路吗
No. We're done for.
不 我们完了
I'll give them the pixie dust.
我把精灵尘给他们
Maybe they'll let us live.
说不定他们会饶我们一命
You wanna give up?
你想放弃吗
We don't have a choice.
我们没得选了
They got us.
他们要抓到我们了
This is the end.
我们没路了
No. It's our way out.
不 这就是我们的出路
What... what are you doing?
你想干什么
Getting a running start. For what?
助跑起步 起步干什么
Everyone knows pixie dust is for flying.
人人都知道精灵尘可以让人飞起来
Don't you remember? The dust doesn't work.
我不是说了吗 精灵尘没用
That's because you have to believe.
你得相信它才能有用
I definitely do not believe.
但我完全不信
That's okay...
没关系
Because I do.
我信就行了
Emma! Idiot!
艾玛 这蠢货
Regina, get her up here!
瑞金娜 把她弄上来
I-I-I can't! Not in this storm. I-I can't even see her.
风暴这么大 我都看不着她 怎么救啊
I'll just bring up water and half her leg.
我只会捞一堆水 或是她半条腿上来
Wait! She'll drown!
等等 再等她就淹死了
And so will you! Let me help.
你也会死的 我来帮你
Here, tie him.
给 绑住他
He has her! Pull!
抓到她了 快拉
I've got it.
我来吧
Emma?
艾玛
No.
不
I told you.
我说对了吧
Come out and say hello, dearie.
出来问声好吧 亲爱的
Hello, Rumplestiltskin.
你好 朗普斯金
Pan welcomes you to the island.
潘欢迎你来到梦幻岛
He wanted me to tell you he is excited to see you again.
他让我告诉你再见到你很激动
Oh, yeah. I'm sure he is.
他当然很激动
He wanted me to let you know you're welcome in Neverland,
他让我告诉你 梦幻岛欢迎你
For as long as you wish to stay...
你想待多久就待多久
with one caveat.
不过要警告你
There's always something with him.
他总是有条件的
If you're here for the boy...
如果你打那男孩的主意
Well...
那就...
That makes you Pan's enemy.
那就相当于与他作对
Then nothing's changed.
我们本来就是敌人
If you go against him, you will not survive.
与他作对是没活路的
Well, the question isn't, will I survive?
好吧 问题不在于我有没有活路
Because we both know I won't.
因为我们都清楚我必死无疑
No, no.
不不
The real question is...
真正的问题是
how many of you I take with me.
我会拉你们多少人给我垫背
So is that your answer?
这就是你的回应了吗
That's my answer.
没错
Well, then, I suppose that means I'll see you again,
那么 我们应该还会再见的
in less friendly circumstances.
到时候 怕是要剑拔弩张了
Count on it.
我等着呢
One last thing.
最后一件事
There's something he wanted you to have.
有件东西他想给你
Isn't it funny...
是不是很有趣
The things we haven't thought about in years
有些东西被我们遗忘多年
still have the ability to make us cry?
却仍然可以让我们流泪
See you around...
后会有期
Dark one.
黑暗者
I spent my entire life running from magic.
我这一生都在逃避魔法
Now it's the only thing that can help me.
现在却只有魔法才能帮我
It's not working. Why isn't it working?
没用了 为什么没用了
Don't think of a place. Think of her, of Emma,
不要想某个地方 想想艾玛
And more than that, how you feel about her.
还有你对她的感觉
No.
不
It can't be.
这不可能
What's wrong? Isn't she there?
怎么了 她不在那儿吗
Yes, but that's not Storybrooke.
在 但她不在童话镇
Emma's in Neverland.
艾玛在梦幻岛
We don't have to do it this way.
我们不必如此
I can fix the "Jolly Roger." my magic is powerful enough.
我可以修好海盗船 我的法力够强
We can execute the pirate's plan.
我们可以采用海盗计划
Sneak attack? Let's not be naive. Save your magic.
偷溜进去吗 别天真了 省省你的法力
We'll need it later, because Pan already knows we're here.
以后用得到 潘已经知道我们来了
It's time we stop running. Gold was right.
我们不能逃避了 戈登是对的
This land is run on belief.
这里一切都靠信仰
All of us have been too busy being at each other's throats
我们忙着跟彼此吵得面红耳赤
to be believers.
而忘记了信仰
I was as wrong as anyone else.
我跟你们一样有错
It's time for all of us to believe--
现在我们需要相信
Not in magic,
不是相信魔法
but in each other.
而是相互信任
You wanna be friends?
你想我们成为朋友吗
After everything that's happened between all of us?
我们之间发生了那么多事
I don't want or expect that.
我没指望和你成为朋友
I know there's a lot of history here and a lot of hate.
我知道发生过很多事 有很多恩怨
Actually, I quite fancy you from time to time,
其实 我还是挺喜欢你的
when you're not yelling at me.
只要你不冲我吼
We don't need to be friends.
我们不必成为朋友
What we need to know is the only way to get Henry back
只要明白救回亨利唯一的方法
is cooperation.
就是合作
With her? With him?
和她 还有他合作吗
No, emma, we have to do this the right way.
不 艾玛 我要采取正确的方法
No, we don't.
不是这样的
We just need to succeed.
我们只需要结果
And the way we do that is by just being who we are--
想要成功就各自做我们自己
A hero, a villain, a pirate.
英雄 恶人 海盗
It doesn't matter which,
不管是谁
because we're gonna need all those skills,
我们要集♥合♥所有人的能力
whether we can stomach them or not.
哪怕你觉得无法忍♥受
And what's your skill, "savior"?
那你有什么能力呢 "救世主"
I'm a mother, and now I'm also your leader.
我是个母亲 现在也是你们的首领
So either help me get my son back or get out of the way.
要么帮我救回儿子 要么别挡路
See? If you believe,
看到没 只要你相信
anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
You couldn't be more right, Henry.
你说得太对了 亨利
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表