A onetime thing.
仅此一次
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
Wait five minutes. Go get some firewood or something.
等五分钟 去找点柴火什么的
As you wish.
如你所愿
This belongs to you now.
这个现在是你的了
Captain.
船长
You'll never leave my side, brother.
你永远不会离我左右 老兄
We are sworn
我们发过誓
to serve the king and the realm.
效忠国王和整个王国
They sent us to retrieve an unthinkable poison,
他们令我们去取不可想象的毒药
one that killed our dear captain.
正是它害死了我们船长
Never again
谁也不许
shall anyone set sail to that cursed land.
再驶回那片被诅咒的土地
And never again
我们再也不
shall we take such orders,
接受这样的命令
Yes! Here, here!
是的 是
Serving the king, fighting his wars!
再不为国王效力 为他出战
No!
绝不
That is the way of dishonor!
那是可耻之事
And all you who disagree, flee now
你们谁不同意 现在就逃走
or walk the bloody plank!
或者去走木板
For those who stay
留下来的
will be free men,
都将成为自♥由♥人
and I will your captain.
我将成为你们的船长
We'll sail under the crimson flag
我们将挂赤旗航行
and we'll give our enemies no quarter.
对敌人绝不留情
We'll take what we please! Yes!
恣意夺取所需 是
And we'll live by our own rules,
按自己的规矩行事
for that is the best form of all!
这才是我们最该做的
Yeah!
是的
Our kingdom is corrupt and immoral.
我们的王国腐化堕落
They took my brother from me,
他们夺走了我哥哥
and now I'm gonna take everything they've got...
现在我要夺走他们的一切
Yes!
好
Starting with this ship!
首先就是这艘船
Bring the paint from below!
把涂料拿上来
Sir?
什么
It's time we rename this vessel.
这船该改名字了
We no longer sail as the "Jewel of the Realm."
我们不再叫"王国之宝"了
We now sail as the "Jolly Roger."
我们现在叫"海盗船"
Yes! Yeah!
好 很好
And when they come for us,
他们来找我们时
I want them to know exactly what we are
我要他们清楚的知道 我们是
pirates!
海盗
For at least among thieves, there is honor!
至少做海盗 还盗亦有道
Long live captain Jones!
琼斯船长永垂不朽
Captain Jones! Captain Jones!
琼斯船长 琼斯船长
Captain Jones! Captain Jones! Captain Jones!
琼斯船长 琼斯船长 琼斯船长
Captain Jones! Captain Jones! Captain Jones!
琼斯船长 琼斯船长 琼斯船长
You really should've taken my deal.
你真该接受我的交易
It doesn't look like I need your help with Emma after all, mate.
看来我不用你帮我赢取艾玛的芳心 老兄
What, you think that kiss actually meant something?
怎么 你觉得那个吻有任何意义吗
I do.
是的
I think it means she's finally starting to see me for the man I am.
她终于开始看到我究竟是什么人了
What?
什么
A one-handed pirate with a drinking problem?
酗酒的独臂海盗吗
I'm no grown-up,
我不是大人
but I'm pretty sure that's less than appealing.
但这肯定不吸引人
A man of honor.
是讲信义之人
So tell me
那告诉我
what would a "man of honor" like yourself do with a big, fat secret?
你这样的"讲信义之人"要怎么处理一个大秘密呢
Well, that depends what the secret is.
那要看这秘密是什么了
Baelfire.
比尔菲
Neal.
尼尔
Whatever name he goes by these days.
不管他现在叫什么
The guy Emma loves. Henry's father.
艾玛爱的人 亨利的爸爸
What of him?
他怎么了
He's dead. No.
他死了 没有
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
He's alive.
他还活着
That's not even the best part.
这还不是最精彩的
He's in Neverland.
他在梦幻岛
Is he? Oh, yes.
真的吗 是的
Can you believe it?
你相信吗
I'm sure Emma would love to know
艾玛肯定会想知道
that Henry's father is still alive.
亨利的爸爸还活着
But I'd hate for that to get in the way of a budding romance.
但我真不想妨碍浪漫的萌芽
So I'll leave it up to you
所以由你决定吧
to tell her or not.
要不要告诉她
Let's see what kind of man you really are.
让我们看看你到底是怎样的人
How's our guest?
我们的客人怎么样了
We drugged him. He'll be asleep for a while.
我们给他下药了 他会睡一阵的
Where do you want him?
你想怎么处置他
Hang him up,
把他吊起来
over there.
就挂那儿
Next to the other one.
和另一个挂一起
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表