No, it doesn't.
不算
I would give anything to take it back,
我愿不惜一切挽回他
to make things right.
纠正错误
Anything?
一切吗
Yes -- anything.
是 一切
How am I supposed to trust a man
我要怎么信任一个
who no longer believes in love?
不再相信爱的人呢
I still do.
我还相信爱
Then swear to me on it.
那就以爱之名对我发誓
This woman that broke your heart --
这个让你心碎的女人
do you still love her?
你还爱她吗
Yes.
爱
Then swear to me on her name.
那就以她的名字起誓
I swear on Emma Swan.
我以艾玛·斯旺起誓
Thank you, captain.
谢谢 船长
That's exactly what I needed to hear.
我就想听你这么说
What the hell?
怎么回事
Zelena?
塞琳娜
It was you.
是你
Where's Ariel?
艾莉尔呢
Relax. She was never really here.
别担心 她根本没来过
After she left you on your beloved ship,
离开你心爱的船后
she actually found where Black Beard had been keeping her prince.
她还真找到了黑胡子关她王子的地方
She found him?
她找到他了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
My spies are always circling, captain,
我的眼线无处不在 船长
through every realm -- always circling.
每个国度 都有眼线
She found him on Hangman's Island,
她在刽子手岛上找到了他
which was outside the force of the curse.
那岛没有受到诅咒的影响
They've been living happily ever after ever since.
之后他们一直幸福快乐地生活着
Don't you just love a good twist?
美好的转折令人喜悦 不是吗
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why would you pretend to be her?
你为什么要装成她
To corrupt your love.
污染你的爱
As I said earlier,
我之前说过
I've known about your dirty little secret for quite some time
我早就知道你那点心思了
seen the guilt on your face
看得到那天的决定
over the decision you made that day.
在你脸上留下的愧疚
I knew it haunted you.
我知道你因此烦恼
And I knew I could use it.
我能利用你的烦恼
Use it for what?
利用我♥干♥什么
When you invoked the name of your love
当你自私地寻求救赎
in a selfish plea for redemption,
而呼唤心爱之人的名字时
I was able to curse you more specifically, your kiss.
我就能诅咒你的吻
See, the next time your lips touch Emma Swan's,
下次你吻艾玛·斯旺时
all of her magic will be taken.
她所有的魔力都会消失
Everything that makes her special,
让她与众不同
that makes her powerful, that makes her a threat
让她强大 威胁我的一切
will be gone.
都会消失
I won't do it.
我不会这么做的
I'll tell her. And she'll defeat you.
我会告诉她 她会打败你的
Then I'll send the dark one to kill her before you can.
那我就先让黑暗者杀了她
No, you won't.
你杀不了
If you could have killed her, you would have.
要是可以 你早把她杀了
You need her power removed.
你需要她力量消失
It's why you didn't kill her when she came to the town.
所以她来到镇上时你没杀她
It's why you had a monkey look after her in New York
所以你派飞猴去纽约盯着她
instead of killing her.
而没杀她
For some reason... you can't.
因为某种原因 你不能杀她
It no longer matters,
不重要了
because you're going to remove her powers.
因为你要去解除她的力量
I may not be able to hurt Emma,
我也许伤不了艾玛
but I can hurt those around her --
但我能伤害她身边的人
her parents, her friends...
她的父母 她的朋友
Her child.
她的孩子
Do not go near them.
你休息碰他们
Oh, yes.
对了
You've become quite fond of the boy, haven't you?
你还挺喜欢那孩子的 是吧
I will enjoy turning him into a monkey's breakfast.
我很乐意把他喂给猴子当早餐
I'll stop you.
我会阻止你
No, you won't.
你不会的
That pointy, little hook of yours can scratch a mere mortal, but me?
你那小尖钩子 伤得了一般人 可伤不了我
You're out of your depth, pirate.
别不自量力 海盗
The choice is yours.
选择在你手里
Kiss Emma and remove her powers
吻艾玛 让她的力量消失
or everyone she loves dies.
不然所有她爱的人都得死
Swan? I didn't expect to see you here.
斯旺 你怎么在这里
What do you mean? Where's Henry?
什么意思 亨利呢
Is everything all right?
没什么事吧
He's fine. He's with his grandparents.
他没事 他外公外婆带着他
I thought they might be back here.
我以为他们回来了
We haven't seen them.
我们没见到他们
If you're not with Henry,
如果你没跟亨利在一起
what have you been doing all day?
那你这一天都干什么了
I was enlisted to help Ariel find her lost prince.
我去帮艾莉尔找她的王子了
Really?
真的吗
That fish is in Storybrooke?
小鱼来童话镇了吗
She was, yes.
是的
And we found a clue in gold's shop
我们在戈登的店里发现了线索
which led us to discover
进而发现
that Eric had been shipwrecked on Hangman's Island,
埃里克在魔法森林海岸边的
just off the coast of the enchanted forest.
刽子手岛遭遇了海难
Zelena's curse must not have reached that far.
塞琳娜的诅咒到不了那里
Ariel's on her way there now.
艾莉尔正赶往那里
She wanted me to say goodbye to Mary Margaret for her.
她让我替她向玛丽·玛格丽特道别
At the rate mermaids swim, she's probably already there.
以人鱼游泳的速度 她应该已经到了
In fact, let's find out.
我们看看吧
I thought you couldn't use mirror magic to look between worlds.
你不是不能用魔镜看其他世界吗
I can't.
我不能
But after seeing the raw power you possess,
但看到你拥有的原始法力后
I think maybe you can.
我觉得也许你可以
There's no need. I'm sure she's fine.
没这个必要 我确定她没事
Anyway, it's bad form to spy on such a private affair.
而且偷♥窥♥别人的隐私多不礼貌
How do I do it?
我该怎么做
Well, you've focused.
集中注意力
You've let emotions awaken your power.
让你的情感唤醒你的力量
Now you have to look inward.
现在 审视内心
You did this?
这是你做的
You brought them together?
你让他们在一起了
No.
不
It was Ariel. She never stopped believing.
是艾莉尔 她一直没放弃信念
Modesty?
还谦虚起来了
You're just full of surprises today.
你今天真是充满惊喜
Where have you guys been?
你们去哪里了
Only having the best day ever.
度过了最美妙的一天
David let me drive his truck.
戴维让我开他的卡车
You let him what?!
你让他干什么了
A-as mayor, I can't let an unlicensed, underage driver
作为镇长 我不能允许未成年人在童话镇
on the streets of storybrooke.
无证驾驶机动车
As mayor, you might want to throw a little money at road repair.
作为镇长 你恐怕得花点钱维修道路了
Excuse me?
什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
This is a terrible mistake.
这是个可怕的错误
She's right. Someone could have been seriously hurt.
她说的对 可能会伤到人呢
Only if you're a mailbox.
只伤到邮筒了
It was so much fun.
太有意思了
What can I say? I've got a reckless, carefree...
没办法 我也有鲁莽 不负责的
fun side.
有趣的一面
Killian?
基里安
Where's our friend?
我们的朋友呢
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表