But I guess all that was just not meant to be.
但那大概是注定不可能的事
You doing okay, kid?
你还好吗 孩子
Yeah. I'm just... ready to be me again.
嗯 我准备好变回自己了
Not much longer now, Henry.
不会很久了 亨利
Not much longer.
马上了
Once we have the wand, all will be as it should.
我们一拿到魔杖 一切都会回到正轨
Sorry to interrupt, but we need your help.
抱歉打扰了 但我们需要帮助
With what?
帮什么
Black fairy's wand is here. We need it.
我们需要黑仙子的魔杖
We can never--
我们不能...
Yeah, it's a terrible, terrible thing.
没错 那东西很可怕
But what's coming is worse. Where is it?
但即将发生的事情更糟 魔杖在哪
What the hell was that?
那是什么
Pan's shadow.
潘的影子
What does it want?
它想要什么
The wand. Run. Run! Run!
那根魔杖 快跑 快
Get the hell out of here! Stay covered! Over there.
快离开这里 找掩护 去那儿
Mr. Smee, you might want to pick up the pace.
斯密先生 你最好快点
It would do our journey-- and your physique--some good.
对我们的旅途和你的体形 都有好处
Sorry, cap'n.
抱歉 船长
It's just, this place gives me the creeps.
只是 这地方怪吓人的
Don't you think we should head back to the ship?
我们还是回船上去吧
Not until I've found a way off this accursed island.
等我找到离开这该死的岛的办法再回去
We've dawdled here for too long.
我们已在这儿待了太久
Now that I know there's a dagger can end the dark one,
我现在既然知道有把匕♥首♥能杀死黑暗者
we must return to our land.
我们必须回我们的王国去
My purpose is renewed.
我有新的目标了
Why can't your purpose be back at the ship where it's safe?
你的目标怎么就不是回到安全的船上呢
Smee?
斯密
Aren't you a little old to be a lost boy?
你做迷失男孩老了点吧
I'm not part of Pan's brigade.
我不是潘的手下
And I can assure you, I'm anything but a boy.
而且我更不是个男孩
Who are you and why are you here?
你是谁 为什么来这儿
I'm the captain of the "Jolly roger,"
我是海盗船的船长
and I'm here looking...
我来这是为了找
for some magic to help me make my way back home to my land.
能带我回到我的王国的魔法
You don't have any, do you? Magic?
你有魔法吗
Fresh out.
用完了
Well, I don't buy that for a second.
我才不信呢
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a fairy.
如果我不明就里 准会以为你是仙子
And if I didn't know any better,
如果我不明就里
I'd say you were a pirate.
会当你是海盗呢
Guilty.
在下正是
So tell me, fairy, can you help me?
告诉我 仙子 你能帮我吗
Help you?
帮你
Aren't you worried about me slitting your throat?
你就不怕我割破你的喉咙吗
Well, that's not the fairy way.
那可不是仙子的做法
You should be helping me find my happy ending,
你应该帮我找到幸福结局
or something else equally as precious.
或别的什么同样珍贵的东西
I was a fairy,
我曾是个仙子
a long time ago.
很久以前
But then my wings were taken away.
但我的翅膀被收走了
As for your happy ending?
至于你的幸福结局
You're on your own.
你听天由命吧
Watch it!
慢着
It's not a weapon...
这不是
in the traditional sense.
传统意义上的武器
Rum?
来口朗姆酒吗
What's so important back home?
你的王国有什么东西那么重要
The dark one murdered the woman I love,
黑暗者杀了我心爱的女人
and I intend to make him suffer for it.
我想要他血债血偿
And so killing him is your happy ending?
那么杀了他就是你的幸福结局吗
Even if by doing so, you could end your own existence?
即便你可能付出生命代价吗
I'd risk my life for two things--
为了真爱与复仇
love and revenge.
我愿意献出性命
I lost the first.
我失去了真爱
And if I die for my vengeance,
如果我为复仇而死
then that's enough satisfaction for me.
那也算死得其所
So all we have to do is light the candle again, right?
我们只要再把蜡烛点燃就行了 是吧
That's how you trapped it in neverland? Yeah.
你在梦幻岛就是那么抓到它的吗 没错
But this time I say, we get rid of it for good.
但这次我们还是永远解决掉它吧
I'll draw its ire.
我去引开它
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真要那么做吗
If it's the only way to prevent this bloody curse
如果只有这样才能阻止那个该死的诅咒
from obliterating us all,
不让它毁灭一切
then it's a risk I'm willing to take.
那我愿意冒这个险
I thought you'd only risk your life for love or revenge?
你不是只为真爱和复仇拿性命冒险吗
One other important thing--
还有一样重要的东西
me.
我自己
Is that the best you've got?
你就这点能耐吗
Can you trap it?
你能困住它吗
No, it's too high. We've got to get closer.
不行 太高了 我们得再靠近点
And I can't fly up there.
我又不会飞
Tink... If you didn't notice, I don't have my wings.
小叮当 你没发现我翅膀没了吗
But you have pixie dust.
但你有精灵尘
That doesn't work.
可那不管用
No, no, no, Tink. You made it work once.
管用 小叮当 你让它发过光
You can do it again.
你还能做到
Look who's still a fairy.
瞧瞧谁依然是个仙子
Look who's still a pirate.
瞧瞧谁依然是个海盗
You were right.
你说得对
Well, I lost a hand once. This is nothing.
我曾经失去过一只手 这不算什么
For the record,
我得说一句
I know why you risked your life back there
我知道你刚刚为什么拿性命冒险
and it wasn't for yourself or revenge.
不是为了你自己或是复仇
It was for Emma.
是为了艾玛
Well done, Green.
干得好 小绿
Blue!
小蓝
But you were... Gone. I know.
但你... 死了 我知道
But when you killed the shadow,
但你杀了影子的时候
mine was returned and I was revived.
我的影子就回来了 我也复活了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You finally believed in yourself, Green--
你终于相信自己了 小绿
Tinker Bell. Welcome back.
小叮当 欢迎回归
I'm a fairy again?
我又可以做仙子了吗
Even after I disobeyed all your rules?
即便我违抗了你所有的命令
I might've been overly strict.
我当时可能太严厉了
You deserved your wings, Tinker Bell.
你的翅膀是你应得的 小叮当
And you have earned them back many times over.
以你的表现 有权拿回它们好几次了
Thank you.
谢谢
As for the black fairy's wand...
至于黑仙子的魔杖
Go. Save us all.
去吧 拯救我们吧
She's back-- the Blue Fairy.
蓝仙子回来了
She gave us the wand.
她给了我们魔杖
Do we need anything else?
我们还需要别的什么吗
Only one more item.
还需要一件物品
What is that?
那是什么
This is one of the only useful things
这是格雷格和塔玛拉去梦幻岛前
I managed to pilfer from Greg and Tamara
我从他们身上偷来的
before they left for Neverland.
唯一有用的东西
It renders anyone with magic utterly powerless.
它能使任何人完全丧失魔法
I haven't forgotten about all of that, by the way.
顺便提一句 那事我没忘呢
Let me see your wrist, Henry.
把手腕伸出来 亨利
I wanna make sure that when my dear old dad awakes,
我得确保我亲爱的老爸醒来时
that he's weakened.
不能施展法力
This will block his powers.
这护腕能封住他的法力
So what happens now?
那现在怎么办
I enact the spell, you fall into a deep sleep,
我施咒语 你陷入沉睡中
and when you awake, you're back in your own body.
等你醒来时 就会回到自己的身体里了
And then you hang on to that scroll,
你可要拿好了卷轴
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表