Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Who were you back in our land? I was a midwife.
你在我们那边是谁 我是助产士
Maybe you could give me some advice.
你能不能给我点建议
Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Zelena.
容我自我介绍 你可以叫我塞琳娜
How many people do we know who can spin straw into gold?
我们认识几个人能将稻草纺成金子
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
If you want privacy, talk fast.
如果想保密 就快点说
We open in 20,
我们20分钟后开门
and no one gets between Leroy and his bacon.
没人能拦着勒罗伊吃培根
Is there any sign of our quarry?
发现目标踪迹了吗
I went all over that farmhouse and the land around it... nothing.
我查遍了农舍和周围的土地 一无所获
Well, now that the sun's up,
现在太阳出来了
we should hit every place Gold might go...
我们该去所有戈登可能去的地方找
his house, shop, his cabin.
他家 商店和小屋
'Cause dead men love vacation homes.
因为死人喜欢度假屋吗
Can someone explain to me how this is even possible?
能有人跟我解释下这怎么可能吗
We all saw Gold. He...
我们都看见戈登 他...
Disappeared into nothingness. I know.
凭空消失了 我知道
I might have an inkling.
我可能知道是怎么回事
When we went back to the enchanted forest,
我们回到魔法森林时
Neal was talking about the possibility of getting his father back.
尼尔提到了复活他父亲的可能性
What? How?
什么 怎么做
He didn't know how. He just...
他不知道怎么做 他只是...
he missed his family.
想念家人
And he was desperate to find a way to return to this world.
他很急切地想找到回这个世界的办法
He believed that bringing his father back was the key.
他相信复活他父亲是关键
Well, if that was his plan, then obviously something went wrong,
如果那是他的计划 那显然出了差错
because while Gold might be alive and kicking, Neal is...
戈登可能还好好活着 而尼尔...
he's... We don't know what he is.
他... 我们不知道他怎么了
We don't even know if he made it back to Storybrooke.
我们都不知道他有没有回到童话镇
No one's seen him since this new curse.
新的诅咒开始后 没人见过他
He's out there somewhere.
他肯定在哪里
With all due respect,
无意冒犯
we have bigger issues right now than
但比起是谁复活了戈登
who brought Gold back.
我们有更重要的问题
The fact that he was in the wicked witch's basement, for one.
他被关在邪恶女巫的地下室里
I want to know what the hell she was cooking up with him.
我想知道 她对他做了什么
Well, the best way to find that out
得到答案的最好方法
would be to ask Gold, right?
就是去问戈登 对吧
He could tell us who the witch is...
他可以告诉我们女巫是谁
maybe how to track her down.
也许还知道怎么找到她
I'm gonna head back to that farmhouse.
我回那所农舍去了
It's possible this witch left behind
女巫可能留下了
some trace of potion or a special ingredient.
一些药剂或者特别原料
Have at it. Just be careful.
去吧 小心点
Well, she's the one who needs to be careful.
她才该小心
She invaded my space.
她入侵了我的地盘
When I return the favor, I'm not pulling any punches.
我报复时 可绝不会手下留情
I summon thee, dark one.
我召唤你 黑暗者
Rumplestiltskin!
朗普斯金
It's not working.
没用
The dark one has broken free, and he knows far too much.
黑暗者冲破了束缚 他知道得太多了
Find him, beautiful one.
找到他 美丽的东西
Find him now.
马上找到他
So... so Rumple's alive?
朗普还活着吗
I mean, how is that even possible?
这怎么可能
We were hoping you might be able to tell us that.
我们还指望你能告诉我们呢
You know him and this shop better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解他和这个商店
If he's in Storybrooke, there has to be a clue in here
如果他在童话镇 这里肯定有线索
about how he got back
能说明他是怎么复活的
or how we can find him now that he is.
或者既然他复活了 我们该怎么找到他
Yeah, I'll, uh... I'll start looking right away.
好 我马上开始找
Keep your eyes out for him, too.
你也留神点
If he comes into town, he'll...
如果他回到镇上 会...
He'll come to me. Yeah. I know.
会来找我 我知道
I will stay here with you.
我和你一起留在这儿
I'm surprisingly good at research.
我很擅长调查
You will stay with me?
你留下来陪我
He'll protect you if the witch comes.
如果女巫来了 他会保护你
You do know he tried to kill me.
你知道他曾经想杀我吧
Well, there were extenuating circumstances.
情有可原嘛
Twice.
两次
Sorry?
抱歉
You really know how to charm a girl, don't you?
你可真会迷倒女孩啊
This will be my way of making it up to you.
我这样就算补偿你了
Fine.
好吧
All right, we should really get out into the woods.
好吧 我们该去森林了
Hey, maybe you should stay home.
也许你该待在家里
Me? I'm the best tracker here.
我 我是这里最擅长追踪的
I know, but we'll manage.
我知道 但我们能应付的
Remember what Zelena said... you need your rest.
记住塞琳娜的话 你需要休息
Belle, thank you for your help.
贝儿 谢谢你的帮助
Don't worry. We're gonna find him.
别担心 我们会找到他的
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
If there's anyone who can defeat that witch
如果有谁能打败女巫
and get you back to your family, it's the dark one.
送你回到家人身边 那就是黑暗者
The way to resurrect him has to be here.
复活他的方法肯定在这里
You really believe in him, don't you?
你真的很相信他 是吧
I love him... all of him, even...
我爱他 他的全部 甚至...
even the parts that belong to the darkness.
甚至是属于黑暗的部分
Yeah, it took me a while to see past all that...
我花了好久才透过那些黑暗
to the good man trying to get out.
看到他想表现出的善良
He did get out.
他表现出善良了
Yeah. He did.
是啊 的确
Irony is, now I need the dark part...
讽刺的是 现在我需要他黑暗的一面
in order to get to the ones I care about.
才能回到我关心的人身边
What is that?
这是什么
A necklace.
一条项链
It was Emma's.
是艾玛的
It was supposed to represent our life together.
本应该代表我们共同的生活
I don't know how it survived the trip.
我不知道它怎么会一起穿越过来
Because it was born out of true love.
因为那是真爱的产物
Now come with me.
跟我来
I think I know where we can find what we need.
我想我知道该去哪找我们需要的东西了
You think there's magic in here?
你觉得这里有魔法吗
No.
不
Something better than magic... books.
有比魔法更好的东西 书籍
Books on history, witchcraft,
关于历史的书 关于巫术的书
and hopefully some on the dark one, too.
希望也有关于黑暗者的书
Where do we start?
我们从哪开始找
One shelf at a time.
一个书架一个书架的来
Hello, there.
你们好啊
Did you, uh... did you say some--
你说什么了吗
Over here.
这边
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我介绍我自己
What the hell?
搞什么
No need to be frightened.
别害怕
I am but a humble servant of this castle.
我只是城♥堡♥里一个卑微的仆人
My name is Lumiere.
我叫卢米埃尔
Uh, watch the cover on that one.
小心那本书的封面
Dealing with a hook here.
我可是用钩子的
It's him. It's... it's Rumple.
是他 是朗普
Neal? Neal!
尼尔 尼尔
Henry.
亨利
Mom. Were you out all night?
妈妈 你出去了一整晚吗
I never heard you come in.
我没听见你回来
I was working,
我去工作了
but I got you breakfast because I am supermom.
但我给你买♥♥了早餐 因为我是超级妈妈
Some cocoa and a sesame bagel.
可可和芝麻面包圈
That's a bagel?
这是面包圈
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表