Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Things we haven't thought about in years
有些东西被我们遗忘多年
still have the ability to make us cry.
却仍然可以让我们流泪
If you're here for the boy, you will not survive.
你打那男孩的主意是没活路的
The question is how many of you I take with me.
问题是我会拉你们多少人给我垫背
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Hide it where no one can find it,
把它藏在没人能找到的地方
not even me.
包括我
The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead.
再往前走几百步就到山脊了
You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?
你真觉得我们可以看见潘的藏身之所吗
From there, we should be able to see everything,
在那里 我们应该能看到一切
including where he's keeping your son.
包括他关你儿子的地方
You know, I could have just poofed us up here in an instant.
我能瞬间把大伙儿都变上去
Where?
变到哪里
Have you any idea what's up here or anywhere?
你知道这上面和周围是什么情况吗
There are dangers all about.
危机四伏
Only I can guide us past them.
只有我能带你们穿过去
He's right. Hook's lived here before.
他说得对 虎克在这里生活过
If he says hiking up is the best way,
如果他说爬上来是最好的办法
then we listen.
我们就听他的
Here. You need to stay hydrated.
给 你得喝点水
Thanks, Mary Margaret.
谢谢 玛丽·玛格丽特
You know, "Mary Margaret" is a bit formal.
"玛丽·玛格丽特" 有点正式
You could call me "Mom" if you want.
如果你愿意 可以叫我妈妈
You've done it before.
你以前就叫过
That was... back when we--
那是在我们...
We were about to die.
遭遇生死关头的时候
Oh, no, I get it.
没关系 我懂的
No. No!
不 不
I can handle a couple of thorns.
我能应付几丛荆棘
That's dreamshade.
那是梦荫
It's not the thorns you have to worry about.
你要担心的不是荆棘
It's the poison they inject you with.
而是它刺进你体内的毒液
This plant is the source of the toxins I used on the dark one.
我用在黑暗者身上的毒素就提取自这种植物
The poison that almost killed Gold?
差点害死戈登的毒药吗
Indeed.
正是
I used a concentrated dose.
我用的是浓缩剂量
In its natural form,
自然状态下
death would be much slower and far more painful.
死亡会更为漫长 更加痛苦
I suggest we go this way.
我建议我们走这边
We'll go this way.
我们还是走这边
Your father's a distrustful fellow.
你♥爸♥爸真是多疑
He's just not used to working with the bad guys.
他只是不习惯和坏人合作
I can assure you, on this island, I am not the bad guy.
我向你保证 在这座小岛上 我不是坏人
Yeah, well, Pan's not supposed to be one either.
好吧 潘也不该是个坏人啊
What possibly gave you that idea?
你怎么会这么觉得
Every story I ever heard as a child.
小时候听的故事里都这么讲
Well, they got it all wrong.
故事错了
Pan is the most treacherous villain I've ever faced.
潘是我见过的最奸诈的恶棍
Tell me something, Luv.
告诉我 亲爱的
In these stories...
在那些故事中
what was I like?
我是什么样的
Other than a villain. Handsome, I gather.
除了是个坏人 还是个帅哥吧
If waxed moustaches and perms are your thing.
如果你觉得打蜡的胡子和卷假发算帅的话
I take it by your tone, perms are bad?
听你的语气 卷发不好看啊
Up here!
上来
We made it.
我们到了
Pan's lair should be just... right...
潘的巢穴应该...就在...
Where?
在哪
All I see is jungle.
我只能看到丛林
Aye. The dark jungle.
对 黑暗丛林
It's, uh, grown so much since I last stepped foot in Neverland.
自我上次踏上梦幻岛 丛林延伸了不少
So this nature hike was for nothing.
那这次野外远足是白费劲了
Hook may have led us astray,
虎克也许给我们带错了路
but at least we're in a good position to start combing the jungle.
但至少从这儿正好能开始搜查丛林
Not exactly.
不算是
The dark jungle's the last place you wanna set foot.
你最不想进入的地方就是黑暗丛林
We'll have to go around it.
我们得绕开丛林
In order to do that, we're gonna need our strength.
那我们就需要有体力
I suggest we make camp.
我们扎营吧
You wanna sleep while my son is out there suffering?
我儿子还在遭受折磨 而你想睡觉吗
If we want to live long enough to save the boy...
如果我们想活着救回那孩子
yes.
是的
You okay?
你还好吗
Regina's right. Henry's out there somewhere.
瑞金娜说得对 亨利还不知在哪
And Hook is right.
虎克也说得对
We have to survive if we're going to get him.
如果我们想救他 就必须活下去
I know.
我知道
I just hope we're not too late.
我只希望不会太迟了
After everything your father and I have been through,
我和你父亲一起经历了那么多
there's one thing we've learned.
我们明白了一件事
It is never too late.
永远不会太迟
No.
不
No!
不
Open it.
打开棺材
Careful! If you drop me,
小心点 如果你把我掉地上
I'll make sure you have 14 years bad luck!
我保证让你倒霉十四年
Your majesty?
陛下
I told you never to disturb me out here.
我说过不要来这儿打扰我
Trust me. I haven't disturbed you yet.
相信我 我这还不叫打扰呢
Just wait until you see this.
您看看这个
He woke her? Indeed.
他唤醒了她 是的
True love's kiss apparently can break any curse.
看来 真爱之吻确实能打破任何诅咒
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
That will be one hell of a wedding.
会有一场盛大的婚礼
There won't be a dry eye in the entire realm.
整个国家都会为之热泪盈眶
Quiet.
闭嘴
Let's take back the kingdom.
我们去把王国夺回来
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
The evil queen murdered my father,
巫后谋害了我父亲
put me under a sleeping curse,
对我施了昏睡咒
but I am not the only one she has made to suffer. Yeah.
但她折磨的不止我一个人 是的
She's terrorized us for far too long. Yeah!
她已经恐吓了我们太久 对
This kingdom doesn't belong to her. It belongs to us!
这个王国不属于她 而属于我们
Yeah! So who is ready to stand beside me
说得对 那么谁愿与我并肩战斗
and fight for what's rightfully ours?!
夺回属于我们的东西
Quite the courageous army you're building.
你组建的军队可真勇敢啊
They may be afraid of you, but we are not.
他们或许害怕你 但是我们不怕
Why? Because you and the shepherd
为什么 就因为你和牧羊人
broke my sleeping curse?
打破了我的昏睡咒
Lucky for you, I didn't come here to fight.
算你走运 我不是来打架的
I came to offer you a deal.
我是来跟你做交易的
Consider it an engagement present.
就当做是订婚礼物吧
Snow, don't listen to a single word--uhh!
白雪 一个字也不要听
Are you really gonna marry that?
你真要嫁给那样的人吗
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want you to give up your claim to the throne.
我想要你放弃王位的继承权
If you declare me the rightful ruler of this land,
如果你宣布我是这片土地的合法统治者
I will let you, the dwarfs,
我就让你 这些矮人
and your so-called prince
还有你那所谓的王子
escape back to the sheep farm he once called home.
逃回他以前的家 那个牧羊场
Exile?
流放我们
Well, I've tried to kill you.
我试过杀死你
I've tried to curse you, and none of it's worked.
试过诅咒你 但是都没用
But then I realized I was going about it all wrong.
后来我发现我错了
You need to be alive.
你得活着
You need to be awake.
你得醒着
So you can spend all your days knowing
这样你每一天都会清醒地知道
that I have taken everything that was supposed to be yours.
我夺走了本该属于你的一切
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表