We won't let anything happen to you again.
我们再不会让你有危险
I promise.
我保证
She's right. You needn't worry.
没错 你别担心
As long as I'm alive,
只要我活着
that boy will never see the light of day.
那小子就休想重见光明
There.
好了
Perfect. Thank you.
真帅 谢谢
And you're welcome.
不用谢
So... what now?
那...现在怎么办
Well, that's a question I haven't had to ask myself.
这问题我之前从没想过
I didn't think I had a future.
我以为我不会活着回来
But you do.
但你回来了
The boy wasn't your undoing,
那孩子不是你的煞星
and neither was Pan.
潘也不是
So now you can stop worrying about prophecies
你不用再担心那些预言了
and start thinking about your future.
开始考虑你的未来吧
There's endless possibilities,
未来有无限可能
countless paths to take.
无数种选择
But there's only one of those paths I'm interested in.
但我只对一种选择感兴趣
Which one's that?
哪一种
The one where you and I are together.
让我们在一起的那种
Well, don't be too excited.
别太激动啊
Neal still had it in his room.
尼尔把书留在他房♥里了
We thought you'd want it.
我们觉得你会想要它
Especially since you just lived a fairy tale of your own.
尤其你刚刚亲身经历了一个童话
Right.
是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Why?
没事 怎么了
I don't think they serve rum at Granny's.
外婆家不卖♥♥朗姆酒吧
Don't worry. I'm not here to pursue the lady Swan.
别担心 我不是来纠缠斯旺女士的
Yeah, you're just here to throw back a few with the dwarfs.
那你是来和矮人拼酒的吗
I made a decision when it comes to Emma.
关于艾玛 我做了个决定
I'm gonna back off.
我要退出
Back off?
退出
For the sake of the boy.
为了孩子好
Let his parents have a fair shot.
给他父母机会复合
Without a devilishly handsome pirate standing in the way.
我这个帅到极致的海盗就不挡道了
You serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah. I am devilishly handsome.
是啊 我的确帅到极致
Thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
Oh, don't thank me yet.
先别谢我
You see, I'm in this for the long haul.
我这是放长线钓大鱼
You've already walked out on Emma once.
你曾背弃过艾玛一次
I'm not so sure she'll let you back in.
她未必会再给你机会
Are you?
你说呢
Green.
小绿
Her name is Tinker Bell.
她叫小叮当
I know.
我知道
I just didn't think that I would ever...
我没想到我还会...
You'd ever see me again?
还会再见到我吗
Likewise.
我也是
Give Tink her wings back.
把翅膀还给小叮当
In case you forgot, I don't take orders from you.
别忘了 我不听你命令
She helped us.
她帮了我们
She's earned it.
她应得的
She even got pixie dust to work again.
她又能用精灵尘了
Really?
真的吗
Let's see.
我看看
Well, briefly.
就那么一下
I mean, sort of glowed for a moment.
发了一小会儿光
It's not something I can do at the drop of a hat.
我不能说做就做
Well, then, there's your problem.
那你的问题就在这儿
What?
怎么
You don't believe in yourself anymore.
你不再相信自己了
How can I believe in you if you can't even do that?
如果你都不相信自己 我又怎么信你
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
How's he doin'?
他怎么样
As good as can be expected.
挺好的
So, uh, Emma, can we...
艾玛 我们能...
make some time to talk?
抽空谈谈吗
Isn't that what we're doing right now?
我们现在不就是在谈吗
Yeah, I-I thought maybe just the two of us.
就我们俩谈谈
Are you trying to ask me on a date?
你是想约我吗
You know, when you put it like that... Neal...
如果你这么说... 尼尔...
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
Hey, listen. Henry's back.
听着 亨利回来了
And he's safe.
他很安全
We all are.
我们都安全归来
Okay, look, I'll make it-- I'll make it easier for you.
我...我不让你难做
Tomorrow, I'm gonna be hungry around lunchtime.
明天午餐时我会觉得饿
And so I'm gonna come here, I'm gonna sit in that booth,
所以会过来 坐在那个卡座
and you're welcome to join me.
欢迎你也来
And if not?
如果你不来
I'll quit buggin' you.
我就不烦你了
Don't say it. Say what?
别说出来 说什么
That I owe it to Neal to go on a date with him.
为了感谢尼尔 我该跟他约会
You don't.
当然不
You owe it to yourself.
你该为了自己去
I can't think about myself right now,
我现在不能考虑自己
not after what Henry just went through.
亨利刚经历了那么多
Now who does she remind me of?
真是有其母必有其女
Snow, this...
小雪 这...
This is amazing.
这里太棒了
It's been so long since I've been here.
我很久没来过这儿了
Since anyone has.
这儿也空了很久
Oh, I miss this place.
我好怀念这地方
I'm so glad you talked me into doing this.
幸好你说服我来度蜜月
Oh, oh, not so fast.
别 别着急
Between breaking the sleeping curse,
又是打破沉睡咒
taking back the kingdom,
又是夺回王国
and seven dwarfs breathing down our necks,
还有七个矮人唠唠叨叨
it's not like we've had a lot of time on our own.
我们一直没什么时间独处
I know, it's just...
我知道 只是...
I have something special planned for tonight.
我今晚有些特别计划
Mm. What's wrong with right now?
那现在怎么不行呢
Trust me, what I have in mind is worth the wait.
相信我 我的计划绝对值得你等
All right.
那好吧
I'll go stable the horses.
我去把马牵进马厩
So... what exactly am I waiting for?
那么...你究竟让我等什么
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
You had that look on your face.
你脸上的表情
What look?
什么表情
The look you have when you're up to something.
你心里打着小算盘的表情
I'm guessing this little excursion
我猜你溜出去
has something to do with regina's threat?
和瑞金娜的威胁有关吧
When I was a little girl,
小时候
the palace servants used to tell stories
宫殿仆人常常跟我讲
of a fearsome creature that lived in a nearby cave.
附近的洞穴里有个可怕的怪物
What kind of creature?
什么怪物
The kind...
这怪物...
that if you were to look into her eyes,
如果你直视她眼睛
She would turn you into stone.
她就会把你石化
They called her Medusa.
他们叫她美杜莎
And what?
所以呢
You thought we could turn Regina to stone, how?
你觉得我们能把瑞金娜变成石头 怎么做
By capturing this Medusa? No, no, no, no.
抓住美杜莎吗 不不
By cutting off her head.
砍下她的头
And what? Sending it to her in a box?
然后呢 装在盒子里寄给她吗
I hadn't gotten that far yet. But if I have the head,
我还没想那么远 但如果我拿到她的头
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表