Now get down on your knees
给我跪下吧
and swear on your father's grave that this kingdom belongs to me.
对着你父亲的陵墓发誓这个王国归我所有
And if I don't?
如果我不呢
Well, then someone will pay the price.
那有人会付出代价
Stop!
住手
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Next time, she won't be.
下次 她就会有事了
You have until sundown tomorrow to give up the throne.
明天日落前放弃王位
And for every day that you defy me,
如果你一直反抗我
I will kill one of your loyal subjects.
我就每天杀掉你一个忠心的臣民
Stop denying who you are...
接受现实 认清自己
Snow White.
白雪公主
You may have been a princess,
你或许曾贵为公主
but you will never be a queen.
但你永远也成不了女王
Guys, wake up!
伙计们 醒醒
You hear that, too?
你也听到了吗
You're Emma, right?
你是艾玛 对吧
I wonder why they can't hear the crying.
真不知他们怎么听不到哭声
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, did I forget to introduce myself?
我忘记自我介绍了吗
I'm Peter. Peter pan.
我是彼得 彼得·潘
Where's Henry?
亨利在哪
You've got fire. I like fire.
你挺野的嘛 我喜欢
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪
Henry's still alive, if that's what you're worried about.
亨利还活着 如果你是担心这个的话
Why the hell did you take him?
你为什么抓走他
He's a very special boy, Emma.
他是个很特别的男孩 艾玛
I know. That doesn't answer my question.
我知道 你没回答我的问题
What do you want with him?
你想要拿他怎样
I came here to see who I was up against--
我来这儿是想看看我的对手
"The savior."
救世主
Gotta say, I'm not disappointed.
老实说 我并不失望
What do you say now?
你什么意思
You're gonna tell me how I'm never gonna see Henry again?
你要说我再也见不到亨利了吗
No. I'm going to help you find him.
不 我要帮你找到他
I'll give you a map.
我会给你张地图
A map that will lead you straight to your son.
一张能直接带你找到儿子的地图
If this is some kind of trap...
如果这是陷阱...
I may not be the most well-behaved boy on the island,
我可能不是岛上最乖的孩子
but I always keep my promises.
但我永远信守承诺
The path to finding Henry is on this parchment.
寻找亨利的路就画在这张羊皮纸上
Why are you giving it to me?
你为什么给我
See, it's not about finding Henry.
关键不是找到亨利
It's about how you find him.
是要看你怎么找
And, Emma...
而且艾玛
you are the only one who can.
也只有你能找到他
It's blank.
这是张白纸
You'll only be able to read that map
如果你想看到这张地图
when you stop denying who you really are.
就得接受现实 认清自己
He so likes his games.
他很喜欢玩游戏
What game? There's nothing there.
什么游戏 那上面什么都没有
If he said there's a map on this parchment, then there is.
如果他说这羊皮纸上有地图 就肯定有
Great. So if I just stop denying who I really am,
好极了 只要我肯接受现实 认清自己
whatever that means,
鬼知道是什么意思
then we'll be able to read this thing.
然后我们就能看到地图了
But how do we know Pan won't use it
可我们怎么知道潘不会利用地图
to lead us straight into a trap?
把我们引向陷阱呢
Because he doesn't need to.
因为他根本不需要
This whole island's his bloody trap.
这整个岛都是他的陷阱
There's no sign of him anywhere.
到处都没发现他的踪迹
Any luck with the map?
地图上有什么发现吗
Don't hold your breath. What's that supposed to mean?
别期望太高 这话什么意思
Don't you see what he's doing?
你还看不出他的意图吗
Every second we spend talking about this
我们浪费时间研究这张破纸
is another second we're not looking for my son.
就是在浪费寻找我儿子的时间
You got a better idea?
你有更好的建议吗
Magic.
用魔法
If there's a lock on there, I'll find a way around it.
如果地图被咒语封印 我能找到解决办法
Pan said it had to be me.
潘说必须我来做
I'd listen to Emma, love.
亲爱的 听艾玛的吧
Breaking Pan's rules would be unwise.
打破潘的游戏规则不是明智之举
Sadly, I agree with the pirate.
遗憾的是 我同意海盗的话
I'm winning you over. I can feel it.
我在逐渐赢得你的信任 我感觉得到
And your magic doesn't exactly have a gentle touch, Regina.
你的魔法可不怎么温柔 瑞金娜
Use it on the map, it might blow up in all our faces.
你在地图上施咒 或许会适得其反
Well, that's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒那个险
Well, I'm not.
我不愿意
If I'm the one who's supposed to figure out this thing,
如果这张地图必须由我来解读
I need to do what Pan said.
我得照潘的话做
Great. She'll get there.
好极了 她会解读出来的
Don't give up.
不要放弃
He's playing a game.
他在玩游戏
You can win.
你能赢的
We can't win. We have to leave the kingdom.
我们毫无胜算 我们必须离开王国
How can you even consider giving in to that witch?
你怎么能向那巫婆屈服呢
When you're gone,
如果你们走了
do you think she's suddenly gonna stop menacing this land?
你觉得她就会不再荼毒这片土地了吗
And who will protect the people then?
到时候谁来保护大家呢
Did I protect them today?
我今天保护他们了吗
I couldn't even help that poor girl.
我都帮不了那可怜的姑娘
And don't kid yourself.
不要再自欺欺人了
She isn't gonna stop with the peasants.
她不会止步于那些农民
She's going to come after the people who are closest to me.
她还会对付那些和我最亲近的人
I will stand by your side no matter what.
无论怎样 我都会追随你
Even if it means our death.
即使那意味着死亡
Which it probably will.
而且可能性很大
You can't let her get into your head.
你不能让她影响到你
She has a point.
她说得对
I'm no queen.
我不是王后
I'm no leader.
不是个领袖
I'm just a girl who lost her parents,
我只是一个失去双亲的女孩
ran away into the woods, and became a bandit.
跑到树林里 变成了一个强盗
You're Snow White. Yes.
你是白雪公主 是
And the truth is,
可事实是
I don't even know who that is.
我都不知道白雪公主该是什么样
But I know what I don't wanna be, and that's alone.
但我知道我不想要什么 那就是孤独
That's never gonna happen.
你绝不会孤独的
You're right.
你说得对
If we take her offer, we can all live together--
如果我接受她的提议 我们就都能活下来
in exile, but at least we'll be alive.
流放他乡 可至少我们都活着
We should leave-- tomorrow.
我们明天就离开
Snow! Let her go.
白雪 让她去吧
This is her kingdom. We can't just let her walk away from it.
这是她的王国 我们不能让她就此放手
Why do you suddenly care so much about saving Snow's kingdom?
你为什么突然这么在乎拯救白雪的王国
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, if you have true love, what difference does it make
如果你拥有真爱 是生活在城♥堡♥里
whether you live in a castle or on a farm?
还是农场 又有什么区别吗
Wait. You think I'm in this for her crown?
等等 你以为我是想要她的王冠吗
You said it, not me.
是你说的 不是我说的
Okay. Okay, I get it. I'm new.
好吧 我明白 我是新来的
But trust me. I want what's best for Snow.
但相信我 我都是为了白雪好
Look, handsome, she may love you,
听着帅哥 她可能爱你
But that chiseled chin ain't foolin' us.
但你的漂亮下巴可骗不了我们
We got our eyes on you.
我们会盯着你的
Are you dwarfs with me or against me?
你们到底是敌是友
I think Grumpy was pretty clear.
我觉得爱生气已经说得很明白了
Sorry, brother.
抱歉 老兄
Snow's already made up her mind,
白雪已下定决心
so if you're looking to change it,
如果你想改变她的主意
you gotta do it without our help.
别指望我们帮你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表