luckily, before they were missed.
还好没被人发现
I mean, it's a miracle the timeline hasn't imploded already.
时间线还没有自我毁灭真是奇迹
Amateurs.
俩外行
Allow me.
我来演示
A glamour spell.
这是诱惑咒
This is how you shall appear to one and all.
这将是你们在别人眼中的样子
Now run along and -- and do everything you can
赶快去吧 尽一切努力
to make sure Snow White gets that ring.
确保白雪公主拿到戒指
Once they are back on track, everything else will be, too.
他们一旦回到正轨 其他一切也会复原
Just when I thought the clothes here couldn't get any worse.
我还以为这里的衣服已经够糟了
You might not be able to move, Swan,
可能会行动不便 斯旺
but you cut quite the figure in that dress.
但你穿这身礼服真的很美
Greetings. I am king Midas, father of the bride.
你好 我是迈达斯国王 新娘的父亲
Who do I have the honor to welcome into my home?
请问两位是...
I am...
我是...
I'm prince, uh...
我是...
Charles. Prince Charles.
王子 查尔斯王子
And I'm princess...
我是...
...Leia.
莉亚公主[《星球大战》]
An honor to have you both.
不胜荣幸
Announce Prince Charles and Princess Leia.
宣告查尔斯王子和莉亚公主的莅临
Mary Margaret and David are always going on about
玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维总是不停地说
this ball and that ball.
参加各种舞会
What's the big deal about these things?
这事就那么有意思吗
You were saying?
你说什么来着
What am I supposed to do?
我该做什么
Blend in.
自然点
Wait.
等等
Are you saying you know how to do whatever this is?
难道你知道如何跳这玩意吗
It's called a waltz.
这是华尔兹
There's only one rule --
只有一个规则
Pick a partner who knows what he's doing.
找一个会跳的舞伴
Watch the mocking.
别嘲笑我
I'm actually getting the hang of this.
我已经找到门道了
I'm not mocking you, Swan.
我没有嘲笑你 斯旺
I'm just thinking about what you said in Storybrooke,
我只是在想你在童话镇说的话
about not being a princess.
说你没做过公主
Really? you get my first dance at my first royal ball
我把第一次皇家舞会的第一支舞献给你
and all you can say is, "I told you so"?
而你却想说"我早说嘛"
I believe what I'm - trying to say, your highness...
其实我想说的是 公主殿下...
is that you appear to be a natural.
你天生就是公主的料
There's Charming.
白马王子在那边
Would you care to dance?
想跳支舞吗
My feet are killing me.
我的脚要疼死了
If only I'd thought to wear my comfortable shoes.
可惜我没穿那双舒服的鞋来
Would you like me to fetch them for you, my dear?
要我去替你拿吗 亲爱的
My hero.
真是我的英雄啊
Where is that ring?
戒指在哪里
What a pleasure, my queen.
真荣幸啊 王后陛下
I thank you for honoring my daughter with your presence.
感谢你大驾光临 爱女荣幸备至
And thank you - for your generous hospitality.
我也感谢你的盛情款待
I hope you don't mind I brought some friends.
希望你别介意 我带了几个朋友
Regina's here.
瑞金娜来了
Damn it. That definitely was not in the plan.
该死 这肯定不在计划之内
Breathe, Swan. She's a guest.
小声点 斯旺 她是客人
The king's head would vanish to another realm
如果国王不邀请她
if he didn't invite her.
必然人头不保
Yeah, good point.
是啊
Where's Charming?
白马王子呢
My ticket to freedom.
通往自♥由♥的门票
Who are you?!
你是谁
Stop! Thief!
站住 小偷
You're a girl.
你是个女孩
Woman.
是女人
James, what is taking you so --
詹姆斯 你怎么去了这么久...
You're...
你是...
You're Snow White.
你是白雪公主
Snow White!
白雪公主
Snow White!
白雪公主
My lord, Snow White was spotted in the castle.
陛下 城♥堡♥里发现了白雪的踪迹
The bandit Snow White here?
强盗白雪来到这里了
Get her!
抓住她
She did it. - She must have stolen the ring.
她成功了 她一定偷到了戒指
You can't hide from me!
你逃不掉的
Wherever you are, I will find you!
不管你在哪 我都会找到你
Mission accomplished. Now all we have to do --
任务完成 我们现在只要...
You'll find her sooner than you think, my lord.
找到她会比你预想的还要快 陛下
No!
不
The ring.
戒指
We've got to get it to snow. Go. I've got this.
我们得把它交给白雪 走 这边交给我
There she is! She helped the bandit escape.
就是她 是她帮助强盗逃走的
Going somewhere?
要去哪啊
Regina That's a bit informal, wouldn't you say?
瑞金娜 这么叫不太合适吧
Show some respect.
放尊重一些
It's "Your majesty."
叫我陛下
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都别想去
Snow White may have left the party early,
白雪也许提前退场了
But...I suspect your night has just begun.
但你的夜晚才刚刚开始
Take her away.
把她带走
Come on.
走吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表