Shall we, uh, get this started?
我们可以开始了吗
Oh. It sounds like you mean "Shall we get this finished?"
听你的口气 像是想赶快了事呢
No, no! I am...here.
不是的 我都来了
Let's do this.
开始吧
Before you begin, I'm gonna get us a cup of tea.
开始之前 我先去煮点茶吧
No, no, no. Let me make you some tea.
不用 放着我来
After all, that's what I'm here for --
我来不就为了这个嘛
to make your life as easy as possible.
让你们俩活得舒舒服服的
I mean, isn't she wonderful?
她多棒啊
Yeah, she seems perfect.
是啊 很完美
But can we trust her? We don't even know her.
但她值得信任吗 我们根本不了解她
It's entirely possible we were all friends in our missing year.
很可能在遗忘的一年里 她是我们的朋友呢
And it's possible we weren't.
也可能她不是
Look. I just wish we knew more about her.
听着 我只是希望我们对她有更多了解
It's not like we can ask for references from a missing year.
过去一年的记忆都没了 我们又没处打听她去
She knew Johanna.
她认识约翰娜
Your nanny growing up?
你小时候的保姆吗
Yes! They were friends!
是的 她们是朋友
Huh. Small world.
世界真小
David...
戴维
if any part of this feels wrong to you,
如果你觉得有什么不对劲
to either one of us,
或者我觉得有什么不好
we can always change our mind.
我们可以改变心意
So let's just hear her out, right?
但我们先听她说完 好吗
Here we go.
好了
I hope chamomile is okay.
我甘菊茶可以吧
I've found it's excellent for the nerves.
对安抚心绪特别有效
Perfect.
太好了
Just like stars.
像星星一样
Night root.
夜根
Help! Please help me!
救命啊 救救我
Up here! Please!
我在上面 救救我
You're...
你是...
you're the first person I've seen in such a long time.
你是我这么久以来见到的第一个人
How long have you been up here?
你被关在这儿多久了
I've lost count of the years.
我已经记不清了
Are you a prince?
你是王子吗
Yes.
是的
You can call me David.
你可以喊我戴维
A tiara.
你戴了王冠
Are you a princess?
你是公主吗
Yes. But you can call me Rapunzel.
是的 我叫拉普兹尔
My parents are the king and queen of my realm.
我的父母是我们国家的国王和王后
They're great leaders, adored by our people.
他们是伟大的领袖 备受人♥民♥爱戴
Why did you leave your kingdom?
那你为什么要离开故土
For the same reason you did.
和你一样
I saw what you were digging up.
我看见你在挖东西了
You came for the night root?
你也是为了夜根而来吗
Yes.
是的
When I got older, I knew.
长大后 我明白了
I just knew I could never be a leader like my parents.
我永远不可能成为我父母那样伟大的领袖
But at least I had my older brother.
但好在我还有一个哥哥
He was next in line.
他是王位的继承者
But then... something happened,
但后来 出事了
something horrible.
发生了可怕的事
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It was a terrible, terrible accident.
可怕的意外夺走了他的生命
And after his death, this...
他死后
fear started to overwhelm me.
恐惧便让我无法承受
When I closed my eyes...
每当我闭上双眼
Then the nightmares would come.
噩梦必然降临
They crippled my sleep.
让我彻夜难眠
Did you take the Night Root? Yes.
你吃了夜根 是的
It didn't work.
但没用
Coming to get it was the greatest mistake of my life.
来采夜根是我此生最大的错误
Then how are you still here?
那你怎么还在这儿
Before I could return home,
我还没来得及走
a witch appeared, her face hidden under her cloak.
就碰上了一个女巫 她的脸藏在斗篷里
She attacked me, chased me into this tower.
她袭击了我 把我追进了这座塔
Well, you don't have to worry about her anymore.
你不用再怕她了
I'm getting you out of here.
我救你出去
You don't understand. She won't let me.
你不懂 她不会让我走的
Whenever I try to leave, she --
只要我试图逃跑 她就
Oh, no.
完了
It's too late.
太迟了
She must know you're here.
她肯定是知道你来了
Now, you've already gone through labor once,
你们已经生过一个孩子了
so at least you know what to expect.
所以至少知道生孩子是什么样
Oh, yes. We both do.
没错 我们都知道
I don't think that your hand has recovered from my squeezing it.
你手被我捏伤的地方还没好吧
Well, it's been almost 30 years. I'm sure it'll heal.
都快30年了 肯定会好的
Well, keep in mind
记住
the second birth can progress much faster than the first.
第二次生产会比第一次快很多
Well, that's putting it mildly.
确实如此
I seem to have gone from zero to due date
我觉得才一眨眼的功夫
in the blink of an eye.
就到了预产期了
How's our father doing?
爸爸准备的怎么样
Oh, me? I'm -- I'm fine. I'm great.
我吗 挺好的 很好
Well, Mary Margaret was telling me earlier
玛丽·玛格丽特跟我讲了
about what happened in the first curse, and...
第一次诅咒的事
losing your daughter is --
失去女儿真是
it's tragic.
不幸啊
Look, I-I don't mean to pry,
我不是想乱打听
but she did express some anxiety about all of this.
但她对这一切有些担心
You did?
是吗
David, we're missing a year of memories in the enchanted forest.
戴维 我们失去了魔法森林里一年的记忆
We suddenly find ourselves in Storybrooke
突然就回到了童话镇
about to have a baby? It's...
孩子就要出生 这有点
a bit disconcerting.
让人不安
I think it's best to just get these anxieties out in the open.
我觉得心里不安还是说出来好
Feelings, especially those we keep bottled up,
内心感受 尤其是被我们压抑的感受
can affect a pregnancy just as much as diet and exercise.
对孕妇的影响跟饮食和锻炼一样大
Look, I suppose what I'm trying to say is that...
我想说的是...
if you've got any fears at all about any of this,
如果你有任何担忧
it's best to just get it out into the open.
说出来比闷在心里好
I don't.
我不害怕
Whatever's coming, we'll get through it.
不管未来如何 我们都能撑过去
Well, cheers to that, then.
为无畏干杯吧
You are so lucky
你真幸运
to have such a brave husband.
有这样一位勇敢的丈夫
So fearless.
如此无所畏惧
Speaking of which, Mary Margaret alluded
对了 玛丽·玛格丽特之前提到
that we pulled you away from some important town business.
我们耽误你处理小镇要务了
You know, I think we've done enough for today.
今天就先说到这里吧
We should just let you get back to it.
你也得回去工作了
It was wonderful to meet you, Mr. Nolan.
很高兴见到你 诺兰先生
Uh, David. Nice to meet you, too, Zelena.
叫我戴维就好 也很高兴见到你 塞琳娜
Pleasure's all mine.
我非常荣幸
The ice cream good?
冰淇淋好吃吗
Delicious.
好吃
My mom used to take me for gelato in Little Italy.
我妈妈以前常带我去小意大利区吃冰淇淋
But this is just as good.
不过这个一样好吃
Well, Storybrooke's got its own charms,
童话镇也有独特的魅力
though I know it must seem quaint compared to the big city.
不过和大城市比起来这里一定显得很古怪
It's nice, actually.
这里其实挺好
New York's great, but there's so many people,
纽约不坏 但人太多了
it can make you feel...
有时让人觉得
Alone.
孤独
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. That's the best part of a small town.
这就是小镇最大的优点
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表