and you come find us as fast as you can.
尽快来找到我们
When I gave my heart to Pan...
我把心交给潘的时候
I thought I was being a hero.
我以为我是在做英雄
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, you're not the one that needs to be sorry.
不 你不是该道歉的那个
Pan does.
潘才该道歉
It's time.
开始吧
Keep your eye on the wand.
双眼盯着魔杖
What's happening?
怎么回事
Henry's spirit is leaving Pan's body.
亨利的灵魂正在离开潘的身体
It worked!
奏效了
Let's go find our son.
去找我们的儿子吧
You're not coming?
你不来吗
No, no, I-I think not.
不不 我不去
My father and I have some, uh...
我父亲和我还有些
unfinished family business.
家事有待处理
Henry?
亨利
You didn't turn in your homework again.
你又没交作业
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Oh, Henry, things really will change if you just believe it.
亨利 如果你相信 情况会好转的
Life is unpredictable.
人生多变幻
Is your life unpredictable?
你的人生多变幻吗
'Cause it seems to me like
因为在我看来
everything's pretty much the same around here--
这里的一切都一成不变
Except me.
除了我
My birth mom didn't love me.
我的亲生妈妈不爱我
Regina says she does, but she doesn't.
瑞金娜说她爱我 可她撒谎
I-I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
You do belong here, Henry.
你当然属于这里 亨利
You are loved.
有人爱着你
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看点东西
This morning,
今早
I was cleaning out my bedroom closet,
我在整理我卧室的衣柜
like I've done every week thousands of times.
我每周都清理 能做过几千遍了
And do you know what happened?
知道发生了什么吗
I found something--
我找到了一件
something I've never noticed before.
我以前从未注意到的东西
It was just there...
这本书就放在那儿
like magic.
像魔法似的
That's not possible.
那是不可能的
Well, of course not, but it happened.
当然不可能 但还是发生了
This book somehow arrived. Was it given to me?
这本书不知怎么就出现了 是给我的吗
Did I forget about it? I don't know.
还是我给忘了 我不知道
But there it was.
但书就在眼前
And do you know what I saw when I looked inside?
你知道我在书里看到了什么吗
Hope.
希望
Looks like fairy tales to me.
我觉得就是童话故事
And what exactly do you think fairy tales are?
那你觉得童话故事究竟是什么
They are a reminder that our lives will get better
它们提醒着我们 如果心存希望
if we just hold on to hope.
生活就会好起来
Your happy ending may not be what you expect,
你的幸福结局也许跟你设想的不同
but that is what will make it so special.
但正是这不同让结局变得特殊
Can...
我能...
can I borrow this?
我能借来看看吗
You can have it.
送给你了
Really?
真的吗
Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending
即使对美好结局抱有一丝希望
is a powerful thing.
也有强大的力量
I think you could use it.
我想你用得上这力量
I'll see you in class.
课上见
Miss Blanchard! Yes?
布兰切特小姐 嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're very welcome.
不客气
Emma.
艾玛
I've got his scent!
我闻到他的味道了
He's nearby.
他就在附近
The tower? Yeah.
在钟楼吗 是的
It's me!
是我
It's me. It worked.
是我 成功了
Mom, mom, I just saw you guys.
妈 妈 我刚刚才见过你们
You guys just saw me.
我们刚刚就在一起
But we didn't see you.
但我们没看到这张小脸
Oh, he's got it.
他拿到了
It's up to you now.
看你的了
Regina!
瑞金娜
Regina.
瑞金娜
Regina!
瑞金娜
Hello, papa.
你好 爸爸
Thought you'd have killed me in my sleep, laddie.
我以为你会在我睡梦中杀了我呢 小伙子
I guess you've changed your...
看来你改变...
Oh, wait.
等等
I see.
我明白了
You've taken away my magic.
你夺走了我的魔法
That's why it's so easy for you to
所以你才能这么轻松地
strut around and pose now, isn't it?
摆出趾高气扬的架子 是不是
I wanted to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted you to see me
我想让你看着我
and think about what you've done.
想想你都做了什么
Of course.
当然了
To look at my son here at the end,
在最后关头看着我儿子
and really see him and think about what might've been.
设想如果没有当初 事情会是怎样
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
Because I do.
这是我想要的
I remember looking at you-- the littlest babe,
我还记得看着你 那么娇小的婴儿
helpless and all mine.
那么无助 完全属于我
Those big, big eyes just full of tears,
那双大大的眼睛充满泪水
pulling at me,
小手拉着我
pulling away my name, my money, my time.
拉走了我的名声 时间和金钱
Pulling away any hope of making
拉走了我把自己的生活
my life into something better for myself.
变得更美好的一切希望
This pink, naked, squirming little larva,
那个粉红赤♥裸♥的蠕动着的小虫子
that wanted to eat my dreams alive
想把我的梦想生吞活剥
and never stop.
始终如此
Wh--what are you now?
你现在多大了
A-a couple hundred?
几百岁了
Can't I be free of you?
我就不能摆脱你吗
Oh, you will be...
你会的...
in death.
死了你就解脱了
Then one last lesson, son.
那就最后给你上一课 儿子
Never make a cage you can't get out of.
永远不要做一个自己无法逃脱的笼子
I made this cuff, you know.
这护腕可是我做的
Doesn't work on me.
在我身上不好使
But on you...
但在你身上...
Down, boy.
倒下吧 孩子
Let's see how you do without magic.
看看你没有魔法♥会♥怎么样
I've come too far for this,
我已经付出了太多
for them.
为他们付出了那么多
For your son? No.
为了你儿子 不
It's too late.
太晚了
Soon, that fine green smoke will fill their lungs,
很快那绿色的烟就会充满他们的胸腔
then fog their brains.
模糊他们的大脑
And unlike the rest of this town,
跟镇上的其他居民不同
I'm not just going to take their memories.
我不仅仅要夺走他们的记忆
No.
不
Because of their special meaning to you,
因为他们对你来说有特殊的意义
I'm going to take their lives.
我要夺走他们的生命
And you won't do a thing to stop me.
而你休想阻止我
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because without magic,
因为没有魔法
you are right back to where you started--
你就还是原来那样
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表