No.
不
Enjoying your honeymoon?
蜜月开心吗
Well, I don't remember inviting you.
我可没邀请你
What's the matter, Snow?
有什么关系呢 白雪
Cranky because your prince is now a statue?
你在为王子变成雕塑而发脾气吗
I can barely tell the difference.
我都看不出有什么区别
You're really enjoying this.
你乐坏了吧
Immensely.
那是当然
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
No, dear.
不 亲爱的
It's yours.
是你的错
Oh, and I have to thank you,
我得谢谢你
because you saved me so much trouble.
你真是替我省事了
I didn't realize I could just sit back,
我都没意识到我可以袖手旁观
and let you destroy your own happiness.
让你毁掉你自己的幸福
She's right.
她说得对
I did this.
是我
I defeated myself.
我打败了自己
Wait!
等等
Come and get me!
来抓我啊
Snow!
白雪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Now I know what Frederick felt like.
我现在知道弗雷德里克的感受了
I thought I'd lost you forever.
我以为永远失去了你
How did you do it? How did you...
你怎么做到的 你怎么...
defeat her?
打败她的
I didn't.
不是我
I let her defeat herself.
我让她打败了自己
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was so focused on finding a way to beat Regina,
我太执着于想办法打败瑞金娜
that I almost lost the thing I could never live without--
差点失去了生命中最不可或缺的
You.
你
You damn well almost did.
你的确差点失去
Almost.
差点
How can I ever make it up to you?
我要怎么补偿你呢
Well, now that you mention it...
既然你提到了
I've got a few ideas.
我有些好主意
No, I'm afraid, we're closed.
不 很抱歉 我们打烊了
Whatever crisis you're dealing with,
不管你们遇到什么危机
I'm done for the day.
我今天都不想处理了
Rumple.
朗普
Pandora's box-- give it to me.
潘多拉之盒 给我
And why would I do that?
为什么
We need to open it.
我们得打开它
And let Pan escape? What are you, crazy?
让潘逃脱出来吗 你们疯了吗
Somehow he's controlling the shadow from inside the box.
他不知怎么在盒子里操控着影子
Henry's life is in danger.
亨利性命堪忧
And you think letting Pan out will change that?
你们觉得放潘出来就好了吗
Yes, because we can stop him, finally and forever.
是的 因为我们要永远地阻止他
All due respect, Miss Swan,
恕我直言 斯旺女士
we barely succeeded in apprehending him the first time.
我们第一次抓到他都很勉强
If I've learned one thing, it's not to tempt fate.
如果说我学到了什么 就是不要冒险
I am not looking to apprehend him.
我不是想抓他
Wouldn't you rather be sure that he's gone?
你不想永远摆脱他吗
Well, what do you have in mind?
你有什么主意
There's no magic beyond the town line.
镇界线那边没有魔法
If we release Pan outside Storybrooke,
如果我们把潘释放在童话镇外
he'll be powerless to fight back.
他就没有能力反击了
I'm doing this.
我来吧
I can cross the line and retain my memories.
我可以跨过界线而不丧失记忆
It's not about that. There's no magic over there.
不是为那个 那边没有魔法
All due respect,
恕我直言
the real world is my expertise.
现实世界是我的专长
I'm gonna deal with Pan on my terms.
我要用我的办法对付潘
He is my father.
他是我父亲
My hunch.
我的直觉
If I fail, you're more than welcome to pick up the pieces.
如果我失败了 非常欢迎你来收拾残局
Emma, be careful.
艾玛 小心点
Mom?
妈妈
What?
什么
What are you waiting for? Shoot him.
你还等什么 开枪啊
Don't! Please.
不要 求你
I'm Henry.
我是亨利
Pan, he--he switched our bodies.
潘 他调换了我们的身体
You expect me to believe that?
你觉得我会相信吗
Don't listen to him. This is one of his tricks.
别听他的 这不过是他的把戏
No, it's not!
不 不是的
He did it right before mr. Gold captured me in the box.
他在戈登先生把我关进盒子前调换了
I swear.
我发誓
Don't come any closer.
别靠近
Shoot him!
开枪
Maybe he's telling the truth.
也许他说的是事实
Maybe that's why I can't shake this feeling
也许这就是为什么我一直感觉
something's off about henry.
亨利有点不对劲
Maybe that's what he wants you to believe.
也许那是他希望你相信的
If he steps over this line, we're all dead.
如果他跨过这条线 我们就都死定了
All right, if you are really Henry, prove it.
好吧 如果你真是亨利 证明一下
Tell me something only Henry would know.
告诉我一些只有亨利知道的事
I-I got trapped in the mines.
我被困在矿场
I tried blowing up the well.
试图炸掉井
I like hot cocoa with cinnamon.
我喜欢加肉桂的热可可
This proves nothing.
这不能证明什么
He's right, Emma.
他说得对 艾玛
Henry could've told Pan all of this in Neverland.
亨利可能在梦幻岛告诉了潘这一切
Pan might know facts,
潘或许知道些事件
but life is made up of more than that.
但是生活并不只有那些
There are moments. He can't possibly know all of them.
生活中有些重要时刻 他不可能都知道
The first time you and I connected.
我们第一次建立感情
You remember that?
你记得吗
Not met but connected.
不是遇见 是产生感情
Yeah.
记得
Where was it? In my castle,
是在哪 在我的城♥堡♥
right after you came to Storybrooke.
就在你刚到童话镇之后
And what did you tell me?
你跟我说了什么
That I knew why you gave me up.
我知道你为什么送我走
Why?
为什么
Because you wanted to give me my best chance.
因为你希望我能过上好日子
Henry?
亨利
Mom.
妈妈
It is Henry.
他是亨利
Promise you're not gonna incinerate us
你保证我们跨过镇界线后
when we step over the line?
不会把我们烧死
I'm sorry I doubted you, Henry.
抱歉 我怀疑了你 亨利
And I'm sorry I put you in this box in the first place.
抱歉我把你关进了这个盒子里
It's okay.
没事
I would've done the same thing.
换了我也会这么做的
Come on.
走吧
If he's all the way out here,
如果亨利在这儿
where's Pan?
那潘在哪
What is it?
怎么了
I was just thinking how lucky I am,
我只是在想我是多么幸运
to have you protecting me here.
有你能保护我
Oh, Henry.
亨利
When all this is over,
等一切都结束了
I promise, I'm finally going to be
我保证我会成为
the mother you always wanted me to be.
你一直想要的妈妈
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
That's why this was so easy.
所以一切手到擒来
I'm sorry we didn't find a way to defeat Regina.
很遗憾我们没找到打败瑞金娜的办法
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表