No.
不用
I have another idea.
我有别的主意
Something tells me we won't find Pan's shadow in here, mate.
我觉得我们在这里找不到潘的影子 伙计
Yeah, well, we're looking for something else.
我们在找别的东西
It's a-- it's a coconut. It's carved in two.
一个切成两半的椰子
One part holds a candle.
一半是个蜡烛台
The other part goes on top of it.
另一半罩在上面
Yeah, your star map. We hid it. I'll go grab it.
你的星象图 我们藏起来了 我去拿
I owe you thanks,
我欠你一句谢谢
for being so understanding.
谢谢你这么宽容
Understanding about what?
什么意思
Emma and me.
艾玛和我
Emma and you?
艾玛和你
Our dalliance.
我们之间的情愫
You don't know, do you?
你还不知道吗
Well, this is awkward.
这下尴尬了
The two of us shared a kiss.
我们俩亲吻了
Apologies. I assumed she told you.
对不起 我以为她告诉你了
Honestly, it probably... slipped her mind.
她大概是忘记说了
We're kinda focused on getting our son back.
我们都在集中精力找儿子
Of course.
当然
Everything all right?
一切还好吧
Couldn't be better.
好得不能再好
Here it is, your star map.
给 你的星象图
It's not a star map. It's...
这不是星象图 是
what we're gonna use to trap Pan's shadow.
我们用来困住潘影子的东西
A coconut? Are you daft?
用椰子吗 你傻了吗
You came to Neverland on a pirate ship through a portal.
你乘着海盗船从传送门来到梦幻岛
You draw the line at a magic coconut?
神奇椰子就不信了
Fair enough.
说得对
What's our next stop on this mission?
那我们下一步去哪
Dark Hollow.
黑暗谷
Really?
不是吧
Why couldn't it be called something like Sunshine Valley
为什么不叫做阳光峡谷
or Rainbow Cove?
或是彩虹湾什么的
What exactly is it?
那究竟是什么地方
Just what it sounds like--
地如其名
the darkest spot on the entire island.
是全岛最阴暗的地方
Any light that makes its way in
任何钻进去的光
is snuffed out by the shadows that call it home.
都会被栖息在那里的影子熄灭
Even I managed to avoid it.
我都极力避开那里
Well, time to break tradition.
这次要破戒了
Dark hollow it is.
去黑暗谷吧
That's where we're gonna find Pan's shadow, right?
我们在那儿能找到潘的影子 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
It's the only way we'll ever get back to Storybrooke.
这是回童话镇的唯一办法
Look at this stuff.
瞧瞧这些玩意啊
Yeah, he's a... bit of a collector.
他算是个收藏家
This is a... Corkscrew.
这是个... 开塞钻
But it's not what Rumple needs.
但朗普要的不是那个
It's a...
这个是...
Uh, button.
是个扣子
Also not what he needs.
也不是他需要的
No, I know. But Eric, he...
我知道 但是埃里克...
he had one just like it on his jacket when I rescued him.
我救他时 他外套上的纽扣和这个很像
And Eric is...
埃里克是...
He's a prince. The kind with legs.
他是位王子 人类的王子
I fell in love with him a long time ago. But...
很久以前 我爱上了他 可是...
it didn't work out.
我们最后没能在一起
Because you're a mermaid?
因为你是美人鱼吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Well, that's just one more reason that we need to succeed.
那我们又多了一个必须成功的理由
So Rumple said
朗普说
I'd find the hiding space with the strength of our love.
我要凭我们爱情的力量找到隐匿地点
There--there's only one thing he could've been talking about.
他说的只能是那个了
That's a...
这是个...
Teacup.
是个茶杯
It's chipped.
可是碎了
I know.
我知道
But no matter how much this thing has been through,
但无论它经历了怎样的磨难
it's survived.
还是存留了下来
Just like our love.
就像我们的爱情
So... what now?
那现在怎么办
Do we make tea?
用它沏杯茶吗
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
Rumple used to keep it in here.
朗普以前把它放在这里
He enchanted it. It's... it's a key.
他在上面施了法 是一把钥匙
It's a box.
是个盒子
I've read about this in my books,
我在书里读到过它
but I-I didn't realize it was real,
但我没想到它是真的
Or that Rumple had it.
也不知道它在朗普手上
What is it?
这是什么
Pandora's box.
是潘多拉之盒
Legend says it contains the world's darkest evil.
传说 这里面有世上最黑暗的邪恶之物
Shouldn't you be wearing gloves or something?
那你不戴个手套什么的吗
No, no. As long as we don't open it, we're fine.
不用 只要不打开它就没事
Yeah. Sure.
是啊
So what do you think's inside to it?
你觉得这里面是什么呢
Well, whatever it is,
不管是什么
it's what Rumple's gonna use to defeat Pan.
它能帮朗普打败潘
All that trouble for a box?
费了半天劲 就为个破盒子
Who are you?
你们是谁
The people you tried to keep out of Storybrooke.
你想挡在童话镇外的人
Stay still.
乖乖坐好
I don't understand. Why do we kind of doing what he tells us?
我不明白 为什么我们要对他们言听计从
Because he has a gun.
因为他拿着把枪
What's a gun?
什么是枪
Trust me, you don't want to find out.
相信我 你还是别知道的好
What did Rumplestiltskin tell you about this thing?
关于这东西 朗普斯金都说了什么
I'm not afraid of you or your gun--
我不怕你们 和你们的枪
And not just because I don't know what it is.
而且我不是无知者无畏
Shall we demonstrate?
要不要给你做个示范
The box--what is it?
这盒子 是什么
It's magic,
是魔法
which you're only gonna destroy anyway.
反正你们也想毁掉魔法
So why do you even care?
何必还要问呢
Because our boss wants to know.
因为我们老板想知道
Your boss?
你们老板
You don't even know what this is all about,
你们完全被蒙在鼓里
or who you're really working for.
也不知道你们老板究竟是谁
Peter Pan.
彼得·潘
What? Yes.
什么 没错
We know exactly who we're working for.
我们很清楚自己为谁工作
But Rumple said that Greg and Tamara didn't know.
但朗普说 格雷格和塔玛拉不知道
They were patsies.
他俩是笨蛋
We, on the other hand, are aware of our real mission.
而我们 完全清楚自己的使命
Which is what? Seeing that your Rumple fails,
什么使命 就是确保你的朗普失败
and that this thing never makes it back to Neverland.
确保这东西绝到不了梦幻岛
Head to the other side of the island
出发去岛的另一边
and deliver the supplies.
送去补给品
Understood.
明白
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Just be certain Henry doesn't find out what you're up to.
不要让亨利发现你的真实意图
Here. I'm okay.
给 我不用[没事]
Are you?
是吗
Because you've hardly said two words to me since the caves.
从洞里出来后 你就没跟我说过几句话
Hell, since yesterday.
从昨天开始就这样了
Look, I-I know you're upset I didn't tell you I was poisoned.
我知道你气我不告诉你我中毒的事
And even though it might seem like it wasn't fair,
虽然这看起来很不公平
that's all I was trying to do--
但我这么做
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表