Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Pan's shadow.
潘的影子
It's the only way we'll ever get back to Storybrooke.
这就是我们回童话镇的唯一办法
Let's get the hell out of Neverland.
我们离开梦幻岛吧
The one who's in trouble...
有麻烦的那个
is Henry.
是亨利
Pan?
潘
Let's play.
开始游戏吧
So if the name Rumple gave you's correct,
如果朗普告诉你的名字没错
he works here.
那他就在这里工作
Is that him?
是他吗
Is that Eric? Yes.
是埃里克吗 对
Wow. He must really hate me.
他肯定很恨我
Go on. Go talk to him.
去吧 去和他说话
Go!
快去
Ariel.
艾莉尔
Eric.
埃里克
What's that?
那是什么
He's back.
他回来了
All right!
太棒了
They're back!
他们回来了
Emma!
艾玛
Oh! Snow!
白雪
All right!
太棒了
How's it feel to finally be home?
终于回家了 感觉怎么样
Better than I ever imagined.
比我想象中的还好
I told you I'd see you again.
我早说过我们还会再见面的
That's the last time I don't listen to you.
我以后再不敢不听你的了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢
I, uh...
我
found this below deck. Thought you might need it.
在甲板下找到了这个 我想你也许需要
Thank you, Bae. I do--
谢谢你 小比 我是需要它
as a reminder of the man I was
来提醒我以前是什么人
and shall no longer be.
以后不要再做那种人
Huh? Who are they?
他们是谁
Wendy!
温迪
Michael!
迈克
John!
约翰
Is it really you?
真的是你们吗
You have no idea how long we've been waiting to see you.
你不知道我们等着见你等了多久
You remember Baelfire?
还记得比尔菲吗
So? Now what?
现在干什么
I think it's time for the Darlings to go home.
我想我们达令姐弟该回家了
All of us.
一起回家
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Pretty good, actually.
还挺好的
I think the water must be working.
我想泉水起作用了
Aye, it 'tis.
确实
Dreamshade overtook my brother the moment we left Neverland.
我们一离开梦幻岛 梦荫就毒死了我哥哥
Gold will find a cure.
戈登会找到解药的
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
I have to admit, there was a minute there
我得承认 有那么一会儿
I didn't believe we were all gonna make it out of that place.
我不相信我们都能安然离开梦幻岛
Well, we did.
我们做到了
And we owe a lot of it to her.
这多亏了她帮忙
Regina helped save us all.
瑞金娜拯救了我们大家
I shall destroy your happiness,
我会倾尽一生
if it is the last thing I do.
摧毁你们的幸福
Snow, listen to me. What can you say?
小雪 听我说 你能说什么
What can you possibly say to make me feel better?
你能说什么让我心情好起来
We just got married?
我们刚结婚
That should be enough.
那应该够了
Regina found a way to ruin it.
瑞金娜还是想法子毁了婚礼
She always does. We have to do something.
她总是这样 我们得做点什么
Like what? I don't know!
比如什么 我不知道
Storm her castle?
进攻她的城♥堡♥
Steal her magic?
偷走她的魔法
There must be some way to fight back.
肯定有法子还击她
She can't hurt us. You know that.
她没法伤到我们 你知道的
I know that she's determined, and so am I.
我知道她心意已决 我也是
Snow, she wants to take away our happiness.
白雪 她想夺走我们的幸福
We can't win that fight on a battlefield.
这种战斗没法在战场上取胜
No? So how do you suggest we win it?
不行吗 那你说我们要怎么取胜
By going on our honeymoon.
去度我们的蜜月
What? That's the only way to show Regina
什么 这是唯一能让瑞金娜明白
that nothing she does can take away our happiness.
她做什么都无法夺走我们的幸福的办法
How can you even think of leaving the kingdom now?
你居然想现在离开王国
After the kind of threats she made?
她做出了那样的威胁啊
Threats. That's all they were.
威胁 只不过是威胁而已
I mean, for all we know, that was just bluster, that--
说不定她只是在虚张声势
She finds a way! She always finds a way.
她会有法子的 她总有法子
And then we will be ready.
到时我们会准备好的
But today? It's just a threat.
但今天 那只是个威胁
Let's not ruin this moment.
别毁了这一刻
Let's not ruin our honeymoon.
别毁了我们的蜜月
We can go anywhere you wanna go.
你想去哪都行
Anywhere?
哪都可以吗
As long as it takes your mind off Regina for a few days?
只要能让你有几天不想着瑞金娜
The Summer Palace.
夏宫
It's where my parents spent their honeymoon.
我父母就是在那里度蜜月的
I always dreamt of going there with my husband.
我一直梦想能跟我丈夫一起去
Well... now you can.
现在你可以如愿以偿了
I'll make preparations for our journey.
我去为我们的旅途做准备
Castle's secure.
城♥堡♥安全
Evil Queen's not getting past a single dwarf.
巫后休息通过任何一个矮人
Thank you, Grumpy.
谢谢你 爱生气
You know, I couldn't help but overhear you and the prince.
我不小心听到了你和王子的对话
Thin masonry.
城墙太薄
So you're really gonna go on a honeymoon now?
你真的要现在去度蜜月吗
He thinks it's the best way to send a message to Regina.
他觉得这是向瑞金娜示♥威♥的最好办法
Yeah, I heard what he said.
我听到了他的话
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think...
我想
there's something at the Summer Palace
夏宫里有样东西
that will help us defeat her once and for all.
能帮我们永远打败她
So what about that shadow?
影子怎么办
Don't worry. It's trapped, just as it was in the candle.
别担心 它被困住了 就像在蜡烛里一样
The only person that can free it is safely in here.
唯一能释放它的人在这里
What do you have in mind, Peter?
你怎么打算的 彼得
What if someone decides to open that box,
如果有人决定打开盒子
let the real boy out?
放亨利出来呢
That's not the problem.
那个不是问题
Trust me.
相信我
What's the next step?
下一步怎么做
You need to be punished.
你得受到惩罚
Hey, mom, dad?
妈妈 爸爸
What about Felix? He's still free.
菲力克斯怎么办 他还是自♥由♥的
What are you doing? They need to trust me.
你在干什么 他们得信任我
Henry's right.
亨利说得对
Can't just let Felix walk away freely.
不能让菲力克斯就这么走了
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
We got plenty of cell space for this guy.
牢房♥里空得很呢
You're safe now, Henry.
你现在安全了 亨利
Once I seal the box in here...
一旦我把盒子封在这里
no one can break the spell but me.
就只有我能解除咒语
And you're not gonna do that?
你不会那么做吗
Believe me, I want Pan trapped just as much as you.
相信我 我和你一样想困住潘
Don't worry, Henry.
别担心 亨利
He's not getting out of there.
他出不来的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表