And the darkness has tasted you.
而那黑暗正在吞噬你
Oh, you're vile.
卑鄙无♥耻♥
Leave my home.
滚出我家
The darkness likes how you taste, dearie.
它们喜欢你的味道 亲爱的
It doesn't mind the bitter.
它不在乎你满心怨念
And now that it's started the meal,
既然宴会已经开始了
it's gonna finish it.
就必然有始有终
You can no more fly from your fate
跟那只天鹅相比
than can that swan.
你的命运也不过如此
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Don't be late.
别迟到了
And bring that simmering rage.
带上你一触即发的愤怒
It's all you have.
除了它你一无所有
I...
我
Just...
只
Need--
想要
Put me down!
放我下来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Giving you a second chance.
给你第二次机会
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Tinker Bell.
我是小叮当
"Snow white"? That's her name?
她叫白雪公主吗
Even I think that's a bit precious, and mine's Tinker Bell.
我自己叫小叮当 还嫌这名字矫情呢
She's a monster.
她是个魔鬼
Totally indulged and adored.
惯坏的掌上明珠
She sort of ricochets through life, telling people's secrets.
她到处乱窜 泄露他人的秘密
She had my fiance Killed. No!
她害死了我的未婚夫 不是吧
The only way I can get through it is
唯一能让我好受点的是
that she and the king are gone all the time.
她和国王总不在宫里
You're glad your husband's gone?
你丈夫不在 你很开心吗
It's not a marriage.
那不是婚姻
It's a farce.
一场闹剧罢了
I may be the queen,
我虽然是王后
but alone in that palace, I feel like the queen of nothing.
却孤身一人在宫里 毫无王后的感觉
No wonder you jumped.
难怪你要跳楼
I didn't jump. I fell.
我没跳 我是跌倒了
Right. You "fell".
是啊 你"跌倒了"
I did.
我就是啊
But if I had...
但如果我真是跳了...
Well, here's to good reasons.
那我也有充分理由
You know, I've got an idea.
我有个主意
I can help people find what they need, Regina.
我能帮人们实现心中所想 瑞金娜
And what do I need?
那我想要什么呢
You don't even know?
你不知道吗
That's so sad. Regina, love.
太悲哀了 瑞金娜 爱情
You need love.
你需要爱情
You're gonna help me find another soul mate?
你要帮我找另一个情人吗
It is possible to find love again.
重获爱情是有可能的
I've never seen pixie dust fail.
我的精灵尘从未失败过
It will find you your perfect match.
它会帮你找到你的最佳伴侣
If you let it,
只要你愿意
it will find your happy ending.
它能帮你实现完美结局
My happy ending looks like Snow's head on a plate.
我的完美结局是砍下白雪的头颅
No. Aren't you at least curious?
不是的 你一点也不好奇吗
What if I can do what I say?
如果我说的都是真的呢
Well, then I'd say that's real magic.
那就是真正的魔法了
Well, I'm a fairy.
我可是仙子呢
You might want to try believing in me.
你该试着相信我
Emma.
艾玛
There is another way.
还有另一个方法
Is there? Magic.
是吗 魔法
Didn't we just go through this?
咱们不是刚刚谈过了吗
I'm not talking about my magic. I'm talking about our magic.
不是我自己的 是我们的魔法
I am not interested.
我不感兴趣
One thing I learned is it always comes with a price.
任何魔法都是有代价的
Well, sometimes not using it comes with a price, too.
有时候不用魔法也是有代价的
I bet you and I combined
我敢说你我联手
are strong enough to overpower Pan.
就足以战胜潘
What if we're not?
如果不行呢
I'm not gonna take a chance on that.
我不会拿这事冒险
We're talking about Henry's life.
这可是亨利的性命啊
I'm aware of that.
我知道
Look, I know you don't like this plan.
我知道你不喜欢这个计划
Let's just see it through.
我们至少试试看
Let's at least see if we can find... Tinker Bell.
看看我们能不能找到小叮当
And you think it's the best plan
你认为这个方案最好
because your boyfriend came up with it?
是因为这是你男朋友想出来的吗
My boyfriend? Hook?
我男朋友 虎克吗
What's your problem?
你怎么回事啊
She just lost Neal.
她才刚失去尼尔
Sorry. I'm...
对不起 我
I'm just worried about Henry.
我只是担心亨利
What's that?
这是什么
Dreamshade.
梦荫
It's a nasty poison.
是一种厉害的毒药
We have a story here
我们这儿流传着一个故事
about a man who once shot an apple off his son's head with an arrow.
有个人曾用箭射掉了他儿子头顶上的苹果
Let's find out if it's possible.
我们试试看这可不可行吧
If you're shooting at the apple, what's the poison for?
如果你要射苹果 为什么要涂毒
Motivation not to miss.
激励我不要失手
Felix! Get over here!
菲力克斯 过来
Is-- is Felix good? Is his aim good?
菲力克斯厉害吗 他瞄得准吗
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
You're the one doing the shooting.
由你来射箭
But I-I don't want to shoot.
可我不想射箭
Shoot! Shoot!
射箭 射箭
Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
射箭 射箭 射箭
You won't hit him. Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
你射不中他的 射箭 射箭
Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Trust yourself. Go on.
射箭 射箭 相信你自己 来吧
It's exhilarating.
这非常令人兴奋
Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
射箭 射箭
Told you it was exhilarating.
跟你说了很兴奋吧
Come on. I have something to show you.
来 我有东西要给你看
So you gonna tell her?
你打算告诉她吗
Tell her what?
告诉她什么
I saw what happened to you, mate. Let me see.
老兄 我知道你怎么了 给我看看
The arrow barely nicked me.
那支箭只是稍稍划了我一下
I'm sorry, mate.
真是遗憾
Do you know how long?
你知道还有多久吗
Days.
几天
Weeks at most.
最多几周
You won't see summer.
你看不到夏天了
It's a really bad break. You might want to tell her.
真太不走运了 你还是告诉她吧
No.
不行
Well, you have to.
你必须得说
Maybe I don't.
也许未必
Well, how's that?
这话怎么说
Pixie dust.
精灵尘
You believe in this Tinker Bell's power?
你相信这个小叮当的魔法吗
In her pixie dust?
相信她的精灵尘吗
Indeed I do.
我相信
Then let's get her and that dust.
那就去找她和精灵尘吧
You really think this will make me happy?
你真的认为这会让我开心
I know it will.
我知道会的
I'm late. I have to go.
我迟到了 要走了
See you soon.
待会儿见
Good evening, Green.
晚上好 小绿
Hey, Blue.
小蓝
You look amazing. Did you do something to You're late.
你美极了 你怎么弄的 你迟到了
You have already broken every rule in the book--
你已经打破了现有的每一条规定
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表