Whatever you got.
随便
Is it --
是不是
We did it.
成功了
Cora?
柯拉
Mother, can you hear us?
母亲 能听到吗
Cora, give us a sign.
柯拉 让我们知道你在
Do not ignore me now, mother.
不要现在无视我 母亲
Please. You owe me this.
拜托了 这是你欠我的
Sorry, love.
抱歉 亲爱的
That was me. I crossed my legs and bumped the table.
抱歉 我抬腿时不小心撞到了桌子
Do we try it again? No.
要再来一次吗 不了
There's no point.
没有意义
It worked. The portal opened, but... nothing came from it.
我们成功打开了传送门 可是没有人来
She doesn't want to talk to me.
因为她不想和我说话
Guess whatever secrets lie in her past,
看来不管她过去发生了什么
she wants to keep buried there.
她都不想让人知道
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Jonathan, it's me.
乔纳森 是我啊
What happened? It's been two months.
怎么回事 都两个月了
My friends said it was a trick,
我朋友说这是个骗局
but I said, no, it must be an accident
可我不信 我说一定是出了意外
or a -- a misunderstanding,
或者有什么误会
that I'd find out at the castle.
我要去城♥堡♥问个明白
And here you are.
我终于找到你了
You are a stubborn one, aren't you?
你可真固执啊
Are you...
你是
the gardener?
园丁吗
Well, I'm not prince Jonathan.
反正不是乔纳森王子
Of course, - there is no prince Jonathan.
本来就没有什么乔纳森王子
You lied to me.
你骗了我
You took my heart,
你骗走了我的心
my virtue, my --
我的贞操
my good name.
我的名声
I took?
我骗走的
You practically forced it into my hands
不是你送到我手上的吗
when you thought that I was a prince.
因为你以为我是个王子
A harlot is a harlot.
妓♥女♥永远是妓♥女♥
I'm with child.
我怀孕了
I'm going to have a baby.
我要生孩子了
There may be no prince Jonathan, but there is a prince,
也许是没有乔纳森王子 但王子是有的
and how will he feel when I tell him what you've done?
要是知道了你干的事 王子会怎么想呢
Give me enough to support this child.
给我钱供养这个孩子
You stole before. Do it again.
你以前也偷过东西 去给我偷
Yeah, go ahead and tell him.
你告诉他去吧
Good luck finding me.
看你还能不能找到我
Guards! Guards!
守卫 守卫
There's a scoundrel in the garden!
花♥园♥里有个坏人
Guards, help me!
守卫 救救我
Are you all right?
你还好吗
What happened to you? You were calling for help.
出什么事了 你为什么呼救
He got away.
他已经跑掉了
Just a bandit on the road.
只是个强盗而已
He took everything I had.
他夺走了我的一切
I'm so sorry to hear that.
我真的很抱歉
Come with me. We'll do everything we can for you.
跟我来 我们会竭尽全力帮助你的
There's nothing you can do for me.
你们什么都帮不了我
Allow me to try.
至少让我试试吧
I'm prince Leopold.
我是利奥波德王子
Thank you, Your Highness.
谢谢您 王子殿下
Maybe Belle will have more luck.
或许贝儿那儿能有发现
There has to be something that can help us.
肯定有什么我们能用得上的东西
Right. My magic gets more powerful every day.
没错 我的法力日渐增强
By the time this all goes down, I'll be ready.
等时候到了 我也能准备好了
Make...sure you are.
做好准备吧
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
You know what? Go ahead.
你先走吧
I'm gonna stay and talk to Regina.
我还有话要和瑞金娜说
I'll help clean up.
我帮你收拾
I'm not in the mood for a heart-to-heart.
我现在可没心情和你交心
I'm not sure that's - physically possible right now.
以你现在的状况也没法交"心"呢
You can help with the tea cups.
你可以帮忙洗茶杯
There it was, my oldest night dress.
我最旧的一件睡衣就在那儿
The boys tied it to the top of the windmill,
被那些男孩系在风车的顶端
it's flapping in the wind for the whole village to see,
在风中招展飞舞 全村子的人都看见了
and I am the maddest little 8-year-old you ever saw.
当时我才八岁 简直气炸了
Did you ever get revenge for that?
你后来有没有报复他们
That's a long-term plan.
君子报仇 十年不晚
You see, there aren't that many young people in my village,
我们村子里年轻人可不多
and, odds are, one of them will end up married to me.
所以他们将来谁可能会成为我丈夫
That should do it.
这就是我的报复了
You're wonderful.
你真是个奇女子
And...cold.
觉得冷吗
It's a bit frosty, but I'm okay.
是有点冷 但我没事
Uh, why, I'd build a fire for you,
我真想帮你生把火
but I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how.
但很不好意思 我不知道怎么弄
I do.
我知道
I'm going to be king.
我会继承王位
I gather that happens when you're prince.
我想这对王子来说是注定的吧
And I want to do right by that gift.
我希望利用我的身份做点好事
I keep telling myself I want to be a man of the people,
我一直告诫自己 要成为贤君
and then I realize - I can't even build a fire,
但现在我却发现 我连火都不会生
a task any peasant can do.
而任何一个农夫都会
Well, this peasant can fix that.
我这个农妇可以教你
See?
看见了吧
Just have to let air get in it.
只要让空气进去就行了
When the throne becomes mine,
等我真当上国王
I'll need to provide an heir of my own.
我也得有自己的子嗣
You'll have to marry.
那你得结婚啊
And start a family immediately.
立刻成家
That actually sounds nice.
听着真不错
Anyone in mind?
有人选了吗
Yes.
有
Princess Eva -- - from the Northern Kingdom.
北国的伊娃公主
We've been engaged since her birth.
她一出生 便与我结了亲
Is she nice?
她人好吗
I'll let you know after I meet her.
等我见到她 我再告诉你
That's tonight.
就是今晚
You don't sound very excited.
你听着并不怎么高兴啊
I'm sure she's... a lovely choice.
她一定是个可人
I'm sure she is.
我也这么想
She's just not a choice...I made.
但她并不是我的选择
What's the use of having power
如果连妻子都无法选择
if you can't choose whom to wed?
纵有天大的权力又有何用
I want to apologize, Regina.
我要跟你道个歉 瑞金娜
For Cora, for --
柯拉的事
Murdering her? Right.
你杀她的事 是的
Yeah.
没错
I don't take it lightly.
这件事我没法释怀
I think about it every day.
每一天我都为此煎熬
So do I.
我也是
And when I do think about it,
可我仔细回想了一下
I remember...
我也想起
that she did kill your mother.
毕竟是她杀了你母亲
So I'll admit that it's complicated.
我承认 这事的确很复杂
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sure you had some things you wanted to say to her.
你肯定有很多话想跟她说
Yes, well...
没错
I'm realizing that
我开始发现
my mother walled off a lot of her life from me.
我母亲有很多秘密没让我知道
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表