What the hell are you two doing?!
你们两个在干什么
Trying to keep it steady!
努力保持平稳
Hold on!
抓紧
Prepare for attack!
准备抵御袭击
Be more specific.
说明白点
If you've got a weapon, then grab it!
有武器就去拿着
What's out there? A shark?! a whale?!
那是什么 鲨鱼 鲸鱼
A kraken?
海妖
Worse.
更糟的东西
Mermaids.
美人鱼
Mermaids?!
美人鱼
Yes, and they're quite unpleasant.
是的 它们非常讨厌
You think?
是吗
I'll try and outrun them.
我会努力甩掉它们
How many of them are there?!
有多少条
I will not be capsized by fish!
我可不要被鱼弄翻船
Emma!
艾玛
What are you doing?!
你要干什么
Fishing.
钓鱼
We caught one!
抓到一只
One?
就一只
There are dozens of them.
有几十只呢
Enough of this.
够了
There.
好了
They're gone.
它们走了
Not all of them!
没有全走
What about that one?!
这一只怎么办
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
I think we lost them.
我想我们甩掉他们了
Okay. Can we rest for a minute?
好 我们能休息会儿吗
You're new.
你是新来的
Did the shadow take you, too?
你也是被影子带来的吗
No. I was kidnapped by some people who work for Pan.
不 我是被潘的几个手下绑♥架♥来的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
If he sent for you, he wants you.
如果他派人找你 就是想抓你
And if Pan wants you, he will get you.
如果潘想抓你 就一定能抓到
Why does Pan want you?
为什么潘要抓你
Pixie dust.
精灵尘
I stole it from him
我从他那里偷来的
'cause I thought I could use it to fly away and go home.
本以为可以用它飞回家
But it doesn't work.
但没用
It's useless.
根本没用
Don't worry.
别担心
My family's coming to rescue me,
我的家人会来救我的
and you could come with us.
你可以跟我们一起走
You really think you're the first boy to believe
你以为你是第一个心存幻想
that his family's actually coming for them?
以为家人会来救你的孩子吗
My family's different.
我的家人不一样
We always find each other.
我们总会找到彼此的
You better hope they don't,
你最好祈祷他们别来
or else Pan will rip their shadows into oblivion.
否则潘会扯掉他们的影子
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
I promise.
我保证
Don't lose hope.
不要放弃希望
All we need is time.
我们只需要拖延时间
Is there a place where we can hide from the lost boys?
有没有什么地方能让我们躲避迷失男孩
There's a place they can't track us.
有一个地方他们找不到
The echo caves.
回音洞
But it's far.
但路程很远
Then what are we waiting for?
那还等什么
Lead the way.
快带路
Feeling better?
好点了吗
Yeah.
是
How did you get here?
你是怎么来到这里的
I fell through a portal.
我跌入了一个传送门
I thought--I thought I was gonna die,
我以为自己死定了
and--and I thought about this place.
然后我突然想起了这里
I thought about growing up here.
我想起了在这儿长大的日子
That's how portals work.
这就是传送门的原理
They take you to wherever you think of.
你想起什么地方 它们就会送你去那儿
Well, what's it like, the other world?
另一个世界 是什么样的
Uh, well, for starters,
首先
they think that this place is just a fairy tale.
那儿的人认为这里的一切都是童话
Like a--like a legend,
就像是传奇
like we're all just characters in a story.
我们都是故事里的人物
I'm in a story?
我也是故事人物吗
Yeah. They made a movie about you.
没错 他们还把你拍成电影了
It's actually pretty good.
是部很不错的片子
What's a movie?
电影是什么
It's worse than I feared. I couldn't make contact.
比我担心的还糟 我联♥系♥不到他们
I wish I could be more help. I-I fear no one can.
我真希望能帮上忙 但恐怕没人能帮你了
My father can.
我父亲可以
He always had a plan.
他总会留一手的
Uh, he would've left something behind,
他一定留下了什么
if he ever found himself back here.
以防他某天回到这儿
Something that can be used to contact Emma,
一定有东西能让我联♥系♥上艾玛
to get to her. I know it.
让我找到她 我知道一定有
I just need to get to his castle.
但我得去他的城♥堡♥
Who's your father?
你父亲是谁
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
So where is he?
他在哪
Henry.
亨利
Now, now.
好了
I can help you speak.
我能帮你开口
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's Henry?
亨利在哪
They killed him? I don't think so.
他被杀了吗 应该没有
I told him to run, and he did.
我让他快跑 他就跑了
Where?
哪个方向
The jungle.
进丛林了
Pan wants him.
潘要抓他
He's behind all this.
他是幕后黑手
Look, Mr. Gold,
戈登先生
I didn't know who I was working for.
我不知道自己在为谁卖♥♥命
I'm sorry about Neal.
尼尔的事我也很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I know.
我知道
You were merely a pawn.
你只是他人手里的棋子
Can...
你能...
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
No.
不能
Get that thing off my ship!
把那鬼东西从我船上丢下去
No.
不行
Now we have a hostage.
她是我们的人♥质♥了
I hate to say it, but I'm with Hook.
不得不承认 我赞同虎克的观点
Those things just tried to kill us.
她们刚刚还想弄死我们呢
And perhaps we should find out why.
所以我们应该问清楚原因
How? By torturing her?
怎么问 严刑拷打吗
Well, if need be. Sure.
如果有必要 也只能如此
What the hell is that?
搞什么鬼
A warning.
警报
Let me go...
放我走
or die.
否则你们就得死
Can I ask you a question?
能问你个问题吗
Yeah, I don't know how to explain what a movie is.
我也不知道该怎么解释电影是什么
You say that you're fighting for Emma.
你说你是为艾玛而战
But she never mentioned you when she was here.
但她在这儿时从没提过你
Why is that?
怎么会那样
Because I broke her heart.
因为我伤了她的心
I let her go so that she could break the curse
我让她独自上路 去打破诅咒
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表