Given what I'm drinking, if I remember anything,
就凭我喝的酒 就算真记得什么
I'll simply blame the rum.
也会以为是朗姆酒作怪
Just make sure that I...
只要保证我...
he remains occupied, doesn't return to my ship.
保证缠住他 别回我船上就好
I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的我来搞定
Okay.
好吧
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你在做什么
Making sure he stays occupied.
保证他被人缠住啊
Shouldn't be difficult. You and I both know I'm his type.
应该不难 你我都知道我是他喜欢的型
Swan, that man sitting there -- you don't know him.
斯旺 坐在那儿的男人 你不了解
Just be careful.
小心点
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous.
要是不了解你 我会以为你在吃醋
What are you boys playing?
你们在玩什么呀
Captain. I wasn't expecting you back from the tavern so early.
船长 没想到你这么早就从酒馆回来了
Vermin. I'll get the bugger, sir.
害畜 我去抓他 先生
N-- let it be.
随它去吧
You'll understand someday, Smee.
你有天会明白的 斯密
I-is that a new vest?
你是穿了件新马甲吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Are you feeling all right, sir?
你还好吗 船长
You seem...different.
你看着 有点不一样
Maybe that's because I'm used to my first mate asking me
也许是因为我比较习惯
what his captain needs when he's on deck.
登船时大副来问我需要什么
Of course. Sorry.
当然 抱歉
Is there anything I can do for you, sir?
你需要什么吗 先生
I need to speak to that woman.
我得跟那个女人谈谈
Bring her on board. Do it quietly.
悄悄带她上船
I have a confession to make.
我要坦白一件事
Most women do.
女人♥大♥都如此
I want to know...
我想知道...
how you got the hook.
这钩子的由来
You hear so many stories.
流传的故事太多了
Mm. So, you know who I am,
那么 你知道我是谁
and here, you haven't even told me your name.
却连名字都没告诉我
What fun would that be?
说了还有什么意思
Just two ships passing in the night, then?
就做两只夜里相遇错过的船
Passing closely, I hope.
希望可以接舷而过
Speaking of ships, what do you say we leave this place,
说到船 我们离开这里
and I'll... show you mine?
我带你去看看我的船 怎么样
Wait.
等等
How about - we have a few drinks first?
我们先喝几杯怎么样
Who are you?
你是谁
It doesn't matter.
不重要
I'm a captain, and I can help you.
我是船长 能帮你
So, what do you want?
那你想要什么
It's not what I want. It's what I can offer.
那不重要 关键是我能给你什么
I hear that you seek passage out of the enchanted forest.
听说你想离开魔法森林
That's true, but I haven't enough money.
没错 但我钱不够
I don't give a damn about money. It's treasure I want.
我不关心钱 我想要宝藏
I think you can get it for me...
我觉得你能帮我找到
Snow White.
白雪公主
You are a thief, aren't you?
你是个贼 对吧
If I didn't know any better,
如果我犯傻
I'd say you were trying to get me drunk,
会以为你是想灌醉我
which is usually my tactic.
我通常都使这招
What's wrong, captain? Can't hold your rum?
怎么了 船长 要醉了吗
No, not only can I hold it,
不 我不但没醉
but I can carry it right out the door.
还能平稳走出那扇门
What do you say we set sail?
跟我一起出海怎么样
Come back with me for a nightcap.
跟我回船上再喝几杯
Or shall I find someone else?
还是我得另寻他人
So, if I procure this item for you,
如果我帮你把东西弄到手
you'll grant me safe passage on your ship?
你就允许我上你的船吗
To any realm you wish.
你想去哪都行
Then tell me what I have to steal.
那告诉我要去偷什么
A wedding ring.
一枚婚戒
I think I should rest for a moment.
我觉得我得歇会儿
Oh, no need, no. No need.
没必要 没必要
I've carried rum barrels heavier than you.
你还没我搬过的酒桶重呢
Actually, I feel much better.
其实我清醒多了
Behold! The Rolly Joger!
看 盗海船
Captain. H-how did you...
船长 你怎么...
I-I thought you were still below deck.
你不是还在甲板下面吗
And why does your vest keep changing?
你怎么总换马甲呢
I...seem to remember a nightcap was promised.
你好像答应我还要喝一杯
Find one, and I'll be waiting.
你去找酒 我等着
Captain, something's not right here.
船长 这不对劲
You're right. You're still here.
是不对劲 就是你还在这里
I think you know what "Nightcap" Means.
你知道"再喝几杯"的意思吧
It means that we want our privacy.
意思是我们要独处
Of course.
明白
Oh, yes.
好了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I could ask the same of you.
我还想问你呢
I thought I told you to keep him occupied. I am.
我不是叫你拖住他吗 没错
By taking him back to my ship? His ship.
带回我船上叫拖住他吗 他船上
You know what I mean. I stalled as long as I could.
你懂我的意思 我已经尽力了
I thought you'd be gone by now.
我以为你早该走了
I'll try to keep him above deck so you can get out of here.
我去甲板上拖住他 好让你逃走
Where may you be going?
你想去哪啊
I do hope you're not having second thoughts.
希望你没改变主意
No. I just got tired of waiting.
没 我只是等不及了
My apologies.
抱歉
A woman as beautiful as you
你这么美的女人
deserves my full and prompt attention.
值得我全身心投入
Are you kidding me?!
你开玩笑吗
How is that not gonna have consequences?
这怎么能不对未来产生影响
He was asking for it.
他自找的
And, like I said, he'll blame the rum.
而且我说过 他会以为自己是醉了
Now let's get out of here.
我们走吧
A predictable excess of pomp and grandeur.
跟我想得一样极度奢华壮丽
Snow should have no trouble sneaking inside.
白雪溜进去应该没问题
What about us?
那我们呢
We're supposed to just sit here and hope that she pulls it off?
我们就坐在这里祈祷她成功吗
I don't like leaving things to chance.
我不喜欢做事碰运气
You know, I feel exactly the same way,
我也是这么想的
which is why I never do.
所以我从不碰运气
See? An invitation to the ball.
看 舞会请柬
So you'll be inside to watch out for her.
你要进去照应着她吗
No, no.
不 不
I'll be far too busy sorting out how to get you home.
我还得忙着想办法送你俩回去
Well, who's the invitation for?
那这请柬是给谁的
Well, isn't it obvious?
还不明显吗
The two of you.
你们俩啊
So, when we're done inside, you can open our portal?
我们完事了 你就能开启隧♥道♥吗
There's a powerful wand, which, uh...I came to possess.
我恰好...拥有一根强大的魔杖
Anyway, legend says it can re-create any magic that's ever been wielded.
传说这跟魔杖能重施任何魔法
Now, with a little work, I can use it
想点办法 就能用它
to re-create whatever portal brought you here.
再次开启带你们来这里的隧♥道♥
Please do it quickly. We'll be in and out before you know it.
请你尽快 我们也会尽快的
I want to get the hell out of here.
我们只想回去
Oh, confidence. I like it.
我喜欢你的信心
Wait!
慢着
Not like that.
这样可不行
The savior can't come this far
救世主远道而来
and not play princess for a day.
不扮一天公主怎么行
But I'm not supposed to stick out.
但我不该太招摇
What if someone remembers me in the future?
要是以后有人记得我怎么办
Because what you had before was such an intricate disguise.
你之前的伪装就十分巧妙吗
Now, speaking of which, I've returned those stolen rags
我已经把你们偷来的破衣服还回去了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表