why the little mermaid here can't find her prince.
唯一显而易见的理由
He's dead.
就是他死了
There's no reason to play her with false hope.
没必要再给她无谓的希望
In my experience, there's no such thing,
以我的经验 没有希望是无谓的
you just have to believe.
你只要有信念就好
Now go. Good luck.
去吧 祝好运
Trudge, trudge, trudge.
走路走路
If you ask me, there's nothing more boring than land travel.
要我说 没什么比在陆地上旅行更无聊的了
I'll take my tail in the ocean any day.
我真想回到大海摆尾遨游
That's one thing we can agree on --
这我万分同意
minus the tail, of course.
当然除了尾巴那部分
You won't be bored for much longer,
你不会无聊很久了
our destination is just past this rise.
我们的目的地马上就到
Then it won't be long until I'm reunited --
那我马上就能跟他团圆了
Here. Allow me.
我来帮你吧
You've ripped it!
你把它撕坏了
It's a cloak.
一件斗篷罢了
It's Eric's cloak.
是埃里克的斗篷
And he's had it since before we met.
我们认识之前他就披着
He left it with me while he was away to keep him close,
他离开时把斗篷留给我作为念想
and now you have ruined it!
现在却被你撕坏了
If mending a cloak is our biggest obstacle, we're in fine shape.
如果修补斗篷是最大的问题 那就太好了
You realize you might not find him
你知道你可能找不到他
-- or survive?
连保命都有困难吧
I will.
我能行的
Didn't you see the fear black Beard's name struck into my crew?
你没看到我的船员多么畏惧黑胡子吗
You don't become a pirate captain through mercy.
心慈手软是当不上海盗船长的
If I were you, I would prepare myself for the worst.
我要是你 就做好最坏的打算
Why?
为什么
What are you saying -- that you would kill Eric if you had him?
什么意思 要是你抓到了埃里克 会杀了他吗
You don't believe that?
你不相信吗
Well, honestly, I was a little surprised to hear
说实话 我听说是你绑♥架♥了埃里克时
that you might be responsible for Eric's kidnapping --
我还有点惊讶呢
after the stories that I've heard.
毕竟我也听说了你的事迹
What stories?
什么事迹
Well, the ones of you helping reunite
就是你在梦幻岛帮助
Snow White and her family in Neverland.
白雪公主和她家人团聚
Some people say that you're a hero.
有人称你为英雄
Don't believe every story you hear.
别听什么信什么
Being good is nothing to be ahamed of.
做好事不丢人
People change.
人是会变的
Look at me.
就看我吧
I have legs, and I fell in love with a human.
我长出了双腿 还爱上了一个人类
I don't think anyone saw that coming.
这可绝对出乎所有人的意料
You may have changed. I haven't.
你也许变了 但我没有
I'm a pirate, and I always will be.
我是个海盗 永远不会变
Belle?
贝儿
Ariel?
艾莉尔
Where -- where have you been?
你去哪里了
I-I was -- I was worried I'd never see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了呢
I've been looking for Eric.
我一直在找埃里克
He's been missing since we all returned.
我们回来后 他就一直不见踪影
We were hoping we could find something of his here.
我们想在这里找找有没有他的东西
Oh, of course -- to see if he's in Storybrooke.
懂了 看他是不是在童话镇
Have you seen anything of his?
你见到过他的东西吗
I, um, I only just started sorting through things,
我才刚刚开始整理
but, uh...don't despair.
但...别灰心
Let's -- let's start looking.
我们一起找吧
Okay.
好的
I've been wondering where you went.
我还在想你跑哪去了呢
That's Eric's.
那是埃里克的
How did you know that was his?
你怎么知道那是他的
I, uh...
我...
I wasn't sure.
我也不确定
I saw the sea-creature clasp
但我看见了这个海洋生物的别针
and remembered he was from a maritime kingdom.
又想到他来自沿海国家
He is.
是的
He was.
曾是
And now he's here.
现在他在这里了
Are you out of your mind?!
你疯了吗
Every time you've exhibited your power,
你每次展现魔法
it's been spurred by your instincts.
都是出于本能
So today, we're going to push those instincts
所以今天 我们就要逼出你的本能
until you master them.
直到你能控制好它
A little reading doesn't sound so bad now.
我现在觉得读书也挺好的
You can stop me.
你可以阻止我
Stop you from what?
阻止你什么
This.
做这个
What the hell are you doing?!
你搞什么鬼
Making the bridge collapse.
毁了这座桥
You can either stop it...
你要么阻止我
or die.
要么就丧命于此
Regina! Enough! Stop this!
瑞金娜 够了 住手
No, you stop it. No more hand-holding.
不 你得行动 别再指望人帮忙了
You have to do this.
你得自己做到
Reach into your gut.
深入内心
You know you can do this.
你知道自己能行的
It's inside you, Emma.
魔法就在你体内 艾玛
Save the bridge.
重建这座桥
Save yourself.
你就能自救
Did I...
是我...
Did I just do that?
是我做到的吗
Yes.
是的
When all I wanted was for you to retie the rope.
其实我只指望你把绳索重新系上
It was like you said -- instinct.
你说的没错 出自本能
Why are you pissed? I did it.
你为什么生气 我做到了
Why does it matter how?
方式有什么关系
You think I'm mad because you didn't listen to me?
你觉得我生气是因为你不听我话吗
I'm mad because...
我生气是因为
look at all this potential inside of you,
瞧瞧你的潜能
and you've been wasting it.
你却一直在浪费它
This is a locator spell,
这是定位咒
so whatever object it's poured on becomes enchanted
倒在物体上 物体就会被施魔法
and returns itself to its rightful owner.
回到真正的主人身边
Thank you, Belle.
谢谢你 贝儿
I know that you've been busy trying to find a way
我知道你在努力想办法
to break your Mr. Gold out of the witch's control.
让戈登先生摆脱女巫的控制
You didn't have to do this.
你不用这么麻烦的
No, I...I did.
不 应该的
You know. Perhaps a little good news around here will be contagious.
也许一点好消息可以鼓舞人心
Let's go!
走吧
Up close, she's even more beautiful than I remember.
靠近看 她比我记忆中的还要漂亮
Don't worry, my dear.
别担心 亲爱的
You'll soon be back in my loving arms.
你很快就会回到我的怀中
You do realize you're talking to a boat?
你知道你在和船说话吧
You have your love. I have mine.
你有你的爱人 我也有我的
So, how are we gonna get on board, captain?
我们要怎么上船 船长
Black beard's crew outnumbers us.
黑胡子的人比我们多
I'll show you.
我教你
Stand at attention, mates!
立正 各位
Now boarding the ship --
现在登船的
the rightful captain of the Jolly Roger.
是海盗船真正的船长
Now, if the coward who tried stealing her from me
那个想从我这里偷走她的懦夫
would kindly show his face,
请赶紧现身
I'll give him the punishment he deserves.
我好给他应得的处罚
Gladly.
乐意之至
But it's not me who'll be punished.
但要被处罚的不是我
You want your ship back?
你想要回你的船
Then take it.
那就来抢啊
With pleasure.
我很乐意
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表