Why does it have to be here?
为什么一定要在这里
Well, because this is the location
因为这里是梦幻岛
from which Neverland's magic emanates.
魔法的发源地
What's the hourglass for?
这个沙漏是做什么的
Marks how much time we have left
用来计算梦幻岛的魔法
before Neverland's magic runs out.
离耗尽还剩多少时间
It's almost empty.
就快空了
Is something wrong?
有什么事吗
No.
没事
Come with me.
跟我来
There's something I need to take care of before we get started, okay?
在我们开始之前 我要处理点事
What's wrong?
怎么了
Rumple?
朗普
Papa!
爸爸
I thought something terrible had happened to you.
我以为你出事了
No. No, I'm fine, son.
没有 儿子 我很好
You don't have to worry about me.
你不必担心我
Did you get pixie dust?
你拿到精灵尘了吗
Yes.
拿到了
But when I tried using it, it didn't work.
但我用了一下 还是不行
Why not?
为什么
I'm not a boy anymore.
因为我长大了
You were right.
你说得对
Neverland is just for children.
梦幻岛只适合孩子
Adults don't belong here.
大人们不属于这里
Then...
那么...
we'll leave and go somewhere else.
我们就离开去别的地方好了
All that matters...
重要的是...
is that we're together.
我们在一起
I wish it was that easy.
如果那么简单就好了
But we both know wherever we go,
但我们都知道 不管去哪
I'll go back to my old ways.
我还是会像以前一样
I can never be the father you need me to be.
我永远也成不了你需要的父亲
I'm too weak.
我太软弱了
I don't understand.
我不明白
What are you trying to say?
你在说什么
That there is a way that I can stay here,
有一个办法可以让我留在这里
a way that I can get the pixie dust to work,
让精灵尘起作用
so I can fly again...
那样我就又能飞翔了
just like I was when I was a boy.
就像我还是孩子时那样
How?
什么办法
By letting go of the thing that is holding me back--
放弃拖累我的东西
you.
你
Help!
救命
A monster!
怪物
It's not a monster, Rumple.
它不是怪物 朗普
It's a friend.
它是个朋友
It's part of the island.
是这个岛的一部分
And after I do what it told me-- I let you go--
如果我照它说的 放弃你
it will become part of me, too.
它也会成为我的一部分
Don't let him take me!
别让它抓走我
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
To stay here, I have to believe that I'm young again.
要留在这里 我必须相信我又重返青春了
And with you here to remind me, I can't.
而有你在身边 我做不到
No, papa, please! Help me!
不要 爸爸 求你了 救我
A child can't have a child, Rumple!
一个孩子不能有孩子 朗普
I'm sorry but it's true.
我很抱歉 但就是这样
Don't fight it.
别挣扎了
We both know that you're better off without me.
我们都知道 没有我 你会更好
I was never meant to be a father.
我就不是当父亲的料
No!
不
No!
不
Hello, laddie.
你好啊 伙计
Oh, I see you've come bearing gifts.
还带了礼物来
Where's Henry?
亨利在哪
Oh, you mean my great-grandson?
你是说我的曾孙吗
You still haven't told the others who I really am?
你还没告诉其他人我到底是谁
Not even your own son.
甚至没告诉你亲生儿子
Why?
为什么
Because you're nothing but a coward to me.
因为你对我来说就是个懦夫
We both know if that were true,
我们都知道 如果真是这样
I'd already be in that box.
我早就在那盒子里了
You don't think I can do it?
你觉得我做不到
You let me inside just to, uh, taunt me?
你放我进来就只为了嘲笑我
No.
不是
To see you again,
是为了再见你一面
to give you one last chance.
给你最后一次机会
Stay with me.
陪我留下
Let this go.
忘掉这些
Let's start over.
让我们重新开始
Do you think I want to be with you?
你觉得我会想和你在一起吗
That I could ever forgive you after you abandoned me?
你抛弃了我 你真以为我会原谅你吗
I'm disappointed, Rumple.
我很失望 朗普
After all these years, I thought you'd be more...
过了这么多年 我以为你能更...
understanding,
体谅我
considering you did the same thing to your son.
毕竟你对你儿子也做了同样的事
You traded Baelfire for the power of a dagger,
你为了那把匕♥首♥的魔力 放弃了比尔菲
and I traded you for youth.
而我拿你换取了青春
We're a lot more alike than you care to admit.
我们的相似之处比你肯承认的多
We are nothing alike.
我们没有任何相似之处
Oh, of course we are.
我们当然有
And it's nothing to be ashamed of.
这没什么好丢人的
Neither one of us was cut out to be a father, m'boy.
我们俩都不是当父亲的料 孩子
I regretted leaving my son the moment I let him go.
我放开儿子的手那一瞬间就后悔了
I spent my life trying to find him,
我一生都在寻找他
to get him back.
争取他回来
And what did you do?
可你做了什么
You forgot about me.
你忘了我
I never forgot about you!
我从没忘记你
Why do you think I call myself "Peter Pan"?
你以为我为什么称自己为"彼得·潘"
Don't think for a moment I believe it's because you care for me.
别以为我会相信 那是因为你还在乎我
But I do.
但我确实在乎
All you have to do is put down that box,
你只要放下那魔盒
and you'll see it's true.
就会知道我说的都是真话
We can make the fresh start you always wanted,
我们可以如你所愿重新开始
together,
我们一起
just as we planned.
就像我们当初计划的那样
Oh, I'm gonna make a fresh start.
我的确会重新开始
Just not with you.
但不是和你
I don't understand.
怎么会这样
Cause you don't have it.
潘多拉魔盒不在你手里
You switched them?
你掉包了
Follow the lady.
"找王后"游戏
Still having trouble believing.
你还是缺少信仰啊
In Neverland, all you have to do is think of something to have it.
在梦幻岛 你只要想 就能得到你想要的
Even something fake.
即使是赝品也行
But the real one...
至于真品...
well, let's see what it can do.
我们看看它有什么能耐吧
No!
不
I'm sorry, Rumple.
对不起 朗普
You had your chance.
我给了你机会
The choice was yours.
这是你自己的选择
Come on.
躺下吧
What happened to the bean?
魔豆哪去了
He used it.
他用了
He left me and he's never coming back.
他抛下了我 再也不会回来了
Oh, it's for the best, Rumple.
这样更好 朗普
I'm alone now.
我现在是孤儿了
No, you have us...
不 你还有我们
And a wheel. You always have a home here.
还有纺车 这儿永远是你的家
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表